All Comments on 'Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story- keep going!

Don't leave us hanging here! I know you said this was 2 parts, but this story is begging for more. The possibilities are infinite, Please take the story farther.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked it a lot but even though there were hints about incest, the main emphasis was on the exhibitionist feature. As such, I was a little disappointed that daughter and dad didn't do anything more than hug. I was hoping mom and daughter would give him a double team blowjob once they were in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Brilliant! Perfect pace that lets you into the right mood and builds up trust for the narrator. I especially appreciated how the boyfriend was handled - his presence makes the daughter more normal, which makes the her kinky side more alluring due to the contrast, and the fact that he hasn't even seen her naked makes the father's triumph even better. I hope that continues and the father gets to go all the way first as well!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
enjoyed

your story But no sex? dad didn't even wake up with morning wood for his daughter to see in all his glory? look at mom and ask may I before climbing on dad impaling herself on his cock? mom setting mom his face? so many ways it could have ended.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Guessing

Part 3 will be the shower and some actual incest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In This Category

Literotica put this in Incest & Taboo. The writer's focus was on exhibition.

HStoner

AdjkirkAdjkirkalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Great story, it’ll be interesting to see if the story progresses to a 3rd chapter, focused on Harry & Denise’s relationship with Kerry & Mike and the nude activities they do

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 6 years ago
Ambivalent

I enjoyed (and related to) the public nudity. I am not surprised that once they committed, they really enjoyed their experience, nor that they wish to continue to do so.

Unlike some other commenters, I was less happy about the story elements that led to a category of Incest. Of course, they only pushed the limits; they didn't break them. Intimacy that does not include sex is one thing. Unlike some other readers, I do NOT wish to see them progress to actual sex between father and daughter.

I anticipate that some or all of the family will hang out with Kerry and Mike, and possibly spend more time with Sheila and Peter. April will need to bring Jeremy over to the nude side, too. I look forward to continuing this journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How many taboos?

Well not enough yet, many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
typo

Part 2, Page 2, Fourth Paragraph, Third line...

"April got on the bed on all fours" should be Denise

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked19545 months ago

Cute extended story line, very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous