Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we're going to do that," I said, "we need someone to teach us how."

Denise started callings trip clubs, of which there were a surprising number in town. She finally found a woman who danced under the name Desireé Storm and who agreed to give us some instruction in return for $ 600. We moved the furniture out of the living room to create an impromptu studio for Ms. Storm to give us our lessons.

Contrary to my very limited experience with strippers, the young woman who showed up at our house a couple of days later and introduced herself as Desireé Storm was very pretty. Although she started out with a hard, if not suspicious, attitude; she lightened up when we explained what we were doing and why, and she saw that we were serious about it. By the end of that first session, we had learned that the woman's real name was Carol Jenkins and she had a Masters of Fine Art in dance from the local state university. "I can make more in a weekend at the club wearing nothing but a garter belt for guys to stuff cash into than I could make doing Swan Lake for six weeks in Des Moines," she said.

Carol choreographed a dance for us using a recent Broadway show tune. "You'll be violating copyright," Carol said, "but, at a charity fundraiser, who's going to say anything?" The song started quietly but built to a rousing climax.

While Denise and I certainly were not dancers, we picked up Carol's choreography quickly. We had no trouble removing each other's outer clothes while we danced. Underwear, however, was a real problem. When we hadn't mastered removing underwear by our third session with Carol, she asked if she could use my computer. She logged onto the website of a company in Los Angeles that sold costumes for strippers and exotic dancers.

Carol quickly picked out a black, strapless bra for Denise. Rather than hooks, the bra was held closed in back with Velcro fasteners. Carol searched for a while to find a bottom for Denise. Finally, Carol said, "Here, this will look great on you." She turned my laptop so that Denise and I could see what she had picked.

What Carol had picked out for Denise was a small thong. A string would go up Denise's ass and connect to another string around her waist. The waist string was attached by Velcro to the top corners of a sheer triangle of black cloth which would cover Denise's vulva until the time came to take it off.

For me, Carol picked out what was essentially a guy's G-string with a black pouch in front to hold my dick and balls until they were revealed. Denise and I approved Carol's selections, paid, and paid extra for overnight shipping.

Carol came back to our house the day after our specialty underwear arrived. Denise and I went through the dance again in our living room. The Velcro underwear was a snap to take off of each other. When we had gone through the dance flawlessly twice, Carol said that she was satisfied and that we were ready to perform. We led Carol into the kitchen for something cold to drink. Denise and I were standing in front of Carol, nude and out of breath, but very happy.

Carol stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "I know that you guys haven't danced before, but you've done something. You're both very relaxed and comfortable standing naked in front of someone whom you barely know." Denise sat down on a stool and told Carol about us posing nude at the symposium in February.

When Denise finished the story, Carol said, "That is so cool!" She paused before she said, "I told you when we first met that I dance at the club for the money. That's true, but, there's something else. I really wasn't thrilled about his job when I first took it. But, as I was driving to the club for my first night, I was thinking about how I'd be dancing onstage with my tits, ass, asshole, and pussy on display. I was terrified and very excited all at the same time. When I finally took my g-string off during my first number that night, I felt like I had broken free of something. The club really isn't a nice place, but I do really enjoy having people watch me dance in the nude. I think that you guys get that."

We got it. Before Carol left for the last time, I got her the $ 300 cash which we still owed her and added $100. As Carol was going out the door, I said, "maybe we can come see you..."

Carol cut me off. "No," she said. "The club is an ok place to work, but it really isn't very nice. I love to be seen nude, but I never let people whom I like see me there."

The fundraising dinner was on a Saturday evening. The Tuesday night before it, Denise told me that "Amy says that there are ten people stripping with a surprise at the end. Kerry asked her sister in Indianapolis to sponsor her. Her sister and brother-in-law pledged to donate $ 4,000 if Kerry dances topless in a thong."

"Is she doing it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Denise replied.

"Have you told her what we're doing?" I asked.

"No, and I asked Amy to keep it quiet. We can surprise everyone," Denise said.

While we hadn't told anyone in town, besides Amy Ward and Olivia Patterson, that we were going full nude, we did tell April. I shouldn't have been surprised that April insisted on coming home that weekend, with Jeremy, so that she could go to the dinner and watch us. Since Denise and I were generating donations, we got into the dinner for free, but we had to pay $ 1,500 for April and Jeremy.

The Shelter Dinner happened on a warm June night. Denise and I were seated at a table with April and Jeremy, Kerry and Mike, Kerry's sister and brother-in-law, and a couple whom I did not know. Looking around the room, I saw a number of prominent people whom I didn't know, but recognized. I also noticed that Anna and Glen Devore sitting towards the front.

The dinner started with a presentation on the Shelter's work by its director. That included some graphic examples of the horrific things people of my gender had done to their female partners. The mood was a little somber as we hesitantly ate the obligatory salad, chicken, and green beans.

The ballroom lights were turned down as the staff bussed the tables. Olivia Patterson walked onto the low stage at one end of the room, carrying a wireless microphone and followed by Amy Ward carrying a basket. A spotlight picked Olivia up. She was wearing a very sheer, shiny dress that clung to her figure. For a woman well into her 60s, with white hair, Olivia Patterson appeared to have a better figure than most women a third of her age. I assumed that she or her husband had paid the doctors a great deal to preserve that figure.

Olivia used the microphone to introduce herself and Amy. After thanking everyone who needed to be thanked, Olivia said, "You've heard about the important work done by the Shelter and the tremendous need which women in our community have for its services. These are very serious matters, but we thought that we would try to lighten things up, and spice them up, for the remainder of the evening."

Olivia walked across the stage as though she wanted to make eye contact with each one of the 200 people in the audience. "Those of you who are regulars at this event have probably been wondering what we did with the silent auction tables. There won't be any this year. Instead, we're giving you charity striptease."

There was what I would describe as a nervous sound from the audience. Unfazed, Olivia continued. "Ten courageous volunteers here tonight have solicited sponsors. The sponsors have specified how much clothes they want to see the volunteers take off and how much they will donate to the Shelter if those clothes come off. We have the pledges on the cards in Amy's basket. I want to warn you that you may see some skin tonight. Don't hesitate to leave if that's not your thing."

A few people did get up and leave. As they walked out, Olivia thanked them for their attendance.

Olivia told the crowd, "We're going to call the dancers up one at a time. They'll do their dance and we'll see if they went far enough to earn the sponsor's donation to the Shelter. Once each dancer is done, we ask that they go over to the side of the stage in whatever degree of undress they end up in. When everyone has danced, we'll bring everyone back to the front of the stage 'in costume' and you can give a final round of applause."

Olivia called the first dancer: Andrea Ware. Andrea was in her 20s and worked in the Bank's accounting department. Olivia introduced Andrea by saying into the microphone, "Andrea, your colleagues in the accounting department at First Liberty Bank have pledged $ 1,000 if you'll take your dress off and dance in your bra and panties. Will you do it?"

The reality of being onstage in front of about 200 people dancing in her underwear must have hit Andrea because she hesitated. Finally, she gave a timid "yes." Olivia signaled for Andrea's music to start. Andrea stood still in the spotlight for a moment. She then pulled her dress over her head (not really "striptease"). She was wearing a moderately revealing bra and panties. Andrea tentatively danced around until the music stopped. The audience gave Andrea polite applause.

The next six dancers more-or-less followed Andrea's pattern. All were women and all but one worked at the Bank. No one really showed anything. That changed with Kerry Newell.

Olivia called Kerry up on stage and opened her envelope. "Kerry," Olivia said, "Shawn and Tom Weber have pledged $ 4,000 if you dance topless wearing only a thong." A few more people got up and left. "Who are Shawn and Tom?" Olivia asked.

"My sister and brother-in-law," Kerry answered.

"Wonderful family," Olivia quipped. "Are you going to do it?" Olivia asked Kerry.

"Sure," Kerry replied brightly.

Olivia signaled for the music. Kerry danced around for a few seconds fully dressed, letting her dress swirl around her legs. Kerry had a moment of difficulty getting the fastener in the back of her dress undone. However, when it was, Kerry let the dress fall to the ground. Kerry wasn't wearing anything else except heels and a small thong that was easy to ignore. Kerry was a good dancer and I hadn't noticed before that she had great legs. Kerry had smallish breasts and wisely spent most of her dance with her bare ass towards the audience. There was enthusiastic applause when Kerry finished. We were next.

Olivia picked up our envelope. "Our last dancer is actually two dancers, a couple. It's about time we got some eye candy up here for us girls. Would Denise and Harry Stone come up?"

I followed Denise to the stage. She was wearing a short, sheer black dress that looked wonderful on her, but also looked so sexy that you really wanted to see it come off. We stood next to Olivia.

"Denise and Harry, you are married?" Olivia asked. We nodded. "To each other?" We nodded again. "Ok," Olivia said as she opened our envelope, "let's see what you're supposed to take off."

Olivia looked at the card for a minute. She knew very well what we were going to do, but feigned surprise. "Oh my" Olivia said. "Anna and Glen Devore have pledged to donate $ 6,000 to the Shelter if both of you dance fully nude." I saw five or six more people get up and leave the room.

"Are Anna and Glen here?" Olivia asked. Anna and Glen waived from a table in the front. "You want to see these two completely naked?" Olivia asked. Anna and Glen nodded their heads enthusiastically.

Olivia turned to Denise. "Are you going to do it?"

Denise was dying to get naked, but she decided to pretend hesitation. "Uh, well, I suppose so," Denise replied.

"What about you Harry?" Olivia asked.

I went for the blasé approach. "Sure. Why not?"

Olivia signaled and our music started. We wanted to dance as much of the song as possible nude, so I immediately lifted Denise's dress over her head. She elegantly divested me of my coat, tie, and shirt. As Denise danced away in her bra and thong, I unobtrusively kicked off my shoes. When Denise danced back to me, I undid her bra and pulled it off as she spun away. Denise came back quickly and, in a deft move we'd practiced, undid my trousers. I let them fall to the floor.

For those first moments of the song, I had been mostly static. Now that I was down to my pouch and Denise was down to her thong, we both danced in some moves that came very close to each other without touching then quickly moved away. After repeating those movements four times, we met at center stage.

We both knew exactly what we had to do. Denise and I were looking in each other's eyes as I undid the Velcro holding up her thong and she undid my pouch. Denise's eyes were bright and her nipples were hard. I was enjoying myself too, although not as visibly.

Simultaneously, Denise and I each took a small step sideways to spread our legs apart slightly. Denise's thong and my pouch dropped to the floor. We both turned to face the audience and gave them full frontal nudes for several beats.

Following Carol's choreography, we moved quickly to opposite corners of the stage and then darted back together at center stage. The song was moving towards its climax now. Denise turned her back to me and did something that impressed the hell out of me each time I saw it: she raised one leg straight up above her head and held it with her hand.

I put my hands firmly on Denise's bare hips and lifted her in the air. I then marched to the front of the stage, still holding Denise in the air, and paraded along the stage-front. Everyone got a clear look at Denise's cunt, but Carol had told us that was what people wanted to see. As the song reached its climax, I carried Denise to center stage and tossed her in the air. She put her leg down and spun 180 degrees. I caught her in the air and then let her bare body slide down mine until her feet were on the stage. As the song ended, we embraced, very tightly.

Applause, and some cheers, started as the music stopped. Denise and I held our position. We had just exposed ourselves completely to around 200 people and had loved every second of it. Looking into Denise's eyes, I could see that she was thrilled and excited. We pressed our bare bodies together and kissed passionately.

Finally, I heard Olivia's voice over the PA saying, "Wow! That was something." Denise and broke our embrace and faced the audience to acknowledge the applause. I was gratified to see that April and Jeremy, and a few others, were giving us a standing ovation. Some other people were walking out shaking their heads.

Nude, Denise and I walked to the side of the stage to join the other dancers. Most of them, like poor Andrea, looked shocked. Kerry gave us both a high five.

What came next was some showmanship that Olivia and Amy had worked out. Olivia was saying. "And, that is the last of our dancers" when Amy tapped her on the shoulder. Olivia half-turned and Amy handed her something. "Another envelope," Olivia said into the microphone with what seemed like real surprise.

Amy leaned towards the mike and said into it, "And, it has your name on it."

Olivia opened the envelope and read the card inside. Then, she looked out at the audience. After a moment, she smiled and said into the mike, "Oh, you naughty man." Olivia paused again before saying, "My husband, Wendell Patterson, has pledged a

$ 10,000 donation to the Shelter if I dance in the nude."

Someone in the audience shouted, "Go for it!"

Olivia smiled and said, "I think I will." She hand the microphone to Amy. A very jazzy, upbeat piece of music started. Olivia pulled her shiny dress over her head. She was nude underneath. For a woman in her mid-sixties, actually for a woman of any age, Olivia's nude body looked very good.

Wearing only high heels, Olivia started an energetic dance. She was amazingly agile and flexible, doing spins, high kicks, and a variety of other moves which, in combination, exposed her thoroughly to the audience. She ended her dance doing the splits on the stage floor. Olivia held the pose and the spotlight stayed on Olivia for almost a minute after the music ended.

When Olivia stood up, the lights over the stage came up to full brightness. Olivia gestured for the rest of us to join her and the eleven of us formed a line across the front of the stage, from Andrea in her bra and panties to Kerry in her thong, to Olivia, Denise, and me in the center, all three naked.

Amy brought the microphone out to Olivia. Olivia took it and said, "That's it ladies and gentlemen. We thank you for your donations to the Shelter. I hope that you had a good time. I know that I sure did." The lights in the ballroom came back to full brightness.

Before Denise and I could get dressed, Anna and Glen Devore were up on the stage. "I'm glad that you went along with our little joke," Anna said.

"Outstanding performance," Glen added.

Immediately behind the Devores were April and Jeremy. April hugged both Denise and me, and said, "Mom, Dad, that was fantastic. I'm so proud of you."

This was the first time that Jeremy saw Denise and me nude from head to foot. He hesitantly said, "That was excellent. Mrs. Stone, you are a very beautiful woman. I see where April gets it."

Denise smiled and said, "Jeremy, you just watched me flash my vagina at a room full of people. I think that we can go onto a first name basis."

Jeremy smiled and said, "Thank you Denise."

Olivia Patterson came over, still nude with her husband behind her carrying her dress. "That was spectacular," Olivia said to us. "And, thank you so much for going full nude. That gave me the opportunity to do it too." Olivia paused and then said, "Hey, the night is still young. Do you want to come out to our place in Shawnee Hill for a drink and skinny-dip?"

April whispered something into Denise's ear. Denise shook her head. "We'd love to, but our daughter and her boyfriend are in town and they're leaving tomorrow. We ought to spend time with them."

Olivia's smile shrank a bit, but she said, "Of course, I understand. Well, I hope that we can spend time together like this again soon." Olivia walked off followed by Wendell.

Denise softly said to me, "You have a couple of very horny women who each have a man whom they want pleasing them as soon as possible." Denise and I put our outer clothes back on, said our goodbyes to Kerry, Mike, Amy, and Jeff, and went with April and Jeremy to get the car.

When we got home and into the house, April said, "Mom, Dad, I hate to be rude, but there is a penis which I really need inside of me." She patted the front of Jeremy's trousers and led him off to her old room.

For obvious reasons, Denise and I had not had anything to drink to that point in the evening. We went into the kitchen. Denise opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. "This was a hell of an evening," she said as she raised her glass. "Cheers!"

"We may never be able to show our faces in town again," I said, smiling.

"But, we can show our asses," Denise replied.

"Only because yours looks so beautiful when it is uncovered," I said.

Denise put down her glass and stepped over to me. She kissed me on the lips and then said softly, "April isn't the only woman in this house who needs to be fucked tonight."

I followed Denise upstairs to our bedroom. April's room was next to ours and the door was ajar. While the room was dark, we could hear the unmistakable sounds of April and Jeremy fucking.

In deference to Jeremy's presence, Denise and I were staying clothed at home that weekend. In our bedroom, we undressed each other for the second time that evening. I think that we both regretted, a bit, that no one else was watching this time. Standing nude in the bedroom, Denise and I began to kiss. Denise started to stroke my dick. I put a hand between her legs and began fingering her clit.

After a several delicious minutes, Denise broke away from me, went to the bed, and lay on her back. I climbed on the bed. Denise's hands guided my dick into her very wet cunt. Despite the high level of sexual energy we had felt, really, all day, this was not frantic fucking. What Denise and I did that night was slow, gentle lovemaking. We were both trying hard to give as much pleasure to the other as possible, but to let the physical pleasure build slowly. I think that we were trying to physically affirm to each other that we were together on this new path our lives were taking.