Our Daughter Nude Model Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise and I were still some ways from coming ourselves when we heard Jeremy's baritone voice through the wall saying "Oh . . .My . . . God!" followed by a loud scream from April. I hoped that meant that they had just had their orgasms. I had not known that our daughter was a screamer. Denise giggled. Perhaps using our daughter and her boyfriend as some inspiration, Denise and I brought each other to nearly simultaneous, albeit much quieter, orgasms. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was awakened Sunday morning by the sounds of April and Jeremy coming again. I wasn't sure whether Denise was awake until I heard her say softly, "They really do sound good together." A moment later, Denise added, "And, they set a really good example." Denise reached a hand out and grasped the head of my dick.

When we were both ready, Denise gently pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Well rested, we were fucking more energetically than the night before. Our bedroom door was suddenly flung open. I heard April's voice say, "Mom, Dad . . . . Oh! Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt." I glanced towards the door and saw April standing there nude with a nude Jeremy behind her.

Denise and I kept humping during a few moments of embarrassed silence from the kids. Then, I heard April giggle and say "Mind if we watch?"