All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 01'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Though there was no incest in this chapter, I assume that there will be in future chapters. For the upcoming chapters, I would strongly recommend getting an editor or a proofreader. The multiple spelling, grammar and sentence structure errors made this chapter difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of course

44DD of course they are. Stopped reading at that point. Could of been a decent story, but the usual bullshitting always spoils any chance for a decent story. Wish people would learn that only 1.2% of men are over 7.5" and less than 5% of women are more than a 36DD. Do the research online if you don't believe it.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
OK story. I see why Abby is depressed

Hope the story adds more excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dafuc

Ok one of the most annoying g comments I see on here is people complaining about authors making dicks and tits too big. I will say this most of the women I know are at least a big C cup as bir dick sizes well other then my own couldn't tell ya but who really gives a shit it's a fantasy make things as big or little as you want

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Finish It!

If I could make a suggestion, always finish at least one story line in a submission. You have just given us a tease--which will be OK if you finish tomorrow, but like we both know, it's awful easy to get distracted by another project. You have many ways you could take this, but you have to take it...

Don't misunderstand, it's fine to start another story line in this one and leave us with a cliff hanger.

ZachDocEightZachDocEightover 5 years ago
The 44 or a 38 doesn’t matter

The 44 up top just means she has a large torso. The bra strap is the 44. The bra cup is the DD. It’s the DD that’s impressive if that is important to you. Guys or girls are happy with their partner being B or C if it’s their hands or mouth that is on them. Just saying. Apples or grapefruits paint the same picture. Take the time to paint the shape or how they sit and nipple descriptions help. You stopped too soon.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Good start

I hope you get to the road trip in the next chapter and some incest sex.

satabdisatabdiover 5 years ago
Nice

Continue it.I like family story most with some kinky & fetish activities.Being an Indian I always explore indian shy & name type characters with conservative & religious attitude.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
good start

i hope there's a little more story the next few chapters. a nice tease to start, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story but details matter.

Your mother is 44. Jack is 18 turning 19. She had jack at the start of her senior year of high school. So the mom was 25 or 26 when she started her senior year of high school. Your mother should be 36 or 37.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous 12/03/19

You may want to reread the line you are referring to; she has 44 double Ds, not she is 44 years old.

writerjabwriterjababout 4 years ago
And now, and now, and now ...

WTF! Also 44DDs???? What is this obsession with back-breaking tits?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES