Our First MMFMM Ch. 01

Story Info
A not agreed MMFMM.
2k words
3.97
49k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, as I remember it.

I hope to convince my wife to write her view of it someday.

My wife and I are an average couple, I think. Married, house, cabin in the mountains, no children, dogs and so on. We both are high educated, both with master's degrees, engineering for me and lawyer for her, both with good jobs.

My wife is from an artistic family, and she is, as other see her, classy, sweet and polite. Her grandmother was Spanish and she has a very Hispanic look. She wears nice dresses, goes to opera and acting high class in her way of living. She is small, petite, has nice soft tits, a goddess ass and she is very sweet and sexy. As a friend of her said. She is so sweet; I would like to have her as a doll and put her on my commode in my bedroom.

As all other couples, we have our ups and downs. This story happened in a down period, maybe that is why is succeeded. This happened around 5 years ago, my wife was 39 years old and I 41. At that time, we had been together as a couple for 16 years. Our sex life is, I would say, above average. We do play, use toys, oral, anal play on both, ropes, handcuffs, some porn and so on. But we never tried included others in our sex life, but as most couples we have fantasies.

Regarding porn and fantasies, one incident, is burned into my memory. We visited an adult store and looked at stuff. She handed me a adult movie, said this looked exciting. The theme was swinging. Some days later we had a playful evening and decided to watch the movie. To make a long story short, we ended up playing as the movie went on. And as the big party started in the movie, we played orally and with toys. In a scene where a female had it with some men, as her husband watched, I started to use a big dildo on my wife, and as she was climbing into higher and higher levels of joy I asked her if she liked the feeling of being fucked as I watched? I said I loved to see her pussy penetrated. As she came, she said something like "I love to be fucked as you watch, I want to be fucked for real as you watch". We had great fun and great sex that evening.

But, as you see, this was just playing and fantasizing. And it is a huge step from playing with fantasies to do the real thing.

So, back to the story as I remember it.

Each December I give her a calendar with 24 surprises, each for one day till Christmas eve. The surprises can be anything from a small note, a chocolate, a dinner and sometimes something sexy.

As mentioned earlier we had a down period, but still good sex. And I did something which could have gone terribly wrong.

A Saturday morning, I still remember the date, 10. December 2011, she found a note:

Today I want you to dress classyslutty, we are going out for some fun this evening. I will pick you up at home at 8 pm.

What is classyslutty, she asked.

Classyslutty? Well, you are a lawyer, high class background, so classyslutty is SEXY. But sexy as in you can visit a Restaurant, a bar, walk the streets without anyone thinking bad of you.

So, I left her alone from the morning at the 10. December 2011 and picked her up at 8 pm. I was dressed more simple, nice, but nothing fancy.

She was breath-taking.

She wore a black dress, short. Long black gloves, elbow high, black high stockings (she lifted the skirt, showed me the black lace edge and blinked), black shoes (later that night I would learn that the shoes had red soles). Her long brown hair flowing down her shoulders all the way down her back. As I said, breath taking.

Basically, she now was a kind of woman every guy wants to fuck. Sorry women, but that is how it is. We men basically want to fuck you. If a man tells you different, he lies.

I picked her up by car and off we went, to the city centre. I parked in a street and explained to her that we were to visit a swinger's club...and that I had absolutely NO interest in other women, but if she was up for some fun, I was game. She hesitated and I explained that I had no plans, no idea what was to happen, and suggested we just entered the club, looked around, had some drinks and took it from there. And stated that what happened in the club stayed in the club.

So, we went inside. The owner of the club met us, he showed us around and explained the rules. He quite simply explained that in a swinger's club, the woman was in charge. It could look different, but all the men respected the women very much. We could expect that no men was pushy, things went slow, men used condoms and most important, a no was a no. But as he said, people are her for sex, and all the acting has one purpose, sex. But he forgot to say the simplest rule of all. If a person lies a hand on you, and you do not move it away, it is an invite for the person to do more with the hand, like an invite to do more with the hand. It is a smart rule, I must say. Imagine a woman is on all four, sucking a man, and a guy wants to join, it would be quite disturbing if he had to stop the play asking if it is alright if he joins in. The hand rule makes it simpler. He just put a hand on her back, or butt. If she does not remove it, he can move on. Not to quick, maybe squeeze her butt, slid it upwards against tits, down between her tights. I guess you see the picture.

Well, after the "show around and rules explanation" he explained about dress code. In the bare area we could be fully dressed, but down stairs it was forbidden to be dressed. A typical male outfit was simply just underwear. Women had, as he said, more possibilities.

It was time for my first shock. As I said earlier, we were inexperienced, and we really had not talked about going to a swing club. I do not recommend this approach; it can go wrong. Talk and agreeing before going is essential. But here we were, and since I took this initiative, I had to either resign or play on. I decided to play on.

Back to the outfit. I am not jealous in any way, but when my wife turned her back to me and lifted her dress and asked him if her underwear was ok for the basement my heart, and feelings, went bananas. I could feel my ears getting red and my heart pounding like crazy.

He smiled and said YES! That outfit is very ok. Then he looked at me and said something like; I bet that was the first time you have seen your wife do that.

Even how much I had prepared my mind for this I was shocked. The mixed strange emotions flushed thru me. Could I do this? How would I react if she went further with a guy, or guys? As my mind went on high speed, he looked at me, smiled. Since you are here with your wife, you must expect to see much more. If you cannot handle her shoving of to me, you should consider going home again. Imagine her doing more? Then he left.

My wife turned around, looked at me, are you up for this? We can leave now, quit while the game is good? She smiled; but I liked your initiative, and she blinked.

Normally I was in control in our sex life, but today I realized she was in control. And I was happy to let her be in control. No, I said, let us take a drink, it is plenty of time to jump of the train later.

We took a walk around, got a drink in the bar but it was still early and kind of slow. There were not many people, and no men of her preferences. So, after a second drink we started to talk about going home again.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom, took my time. A bit disappointed, no doubt, but happy too. I still was not sure how I would react seeing her with another man.

I went back upstairs to the bar and as I rounded a corner I stopped next to the bar. If something was happening, I did not want to disturb it. So, I stood by the bar and looked around and there she was. I saw her back, recognized her long hair. And again, my heart went bananas. She was sitting in the lap of a guy. She was sitting sideways, but with her upper body and face against him. One of his hand was at her butt, kind of holding her stabile on his lap. The other hand was resting at her knee. I was gazing, thinking. A part of me wanted to run over an interrupt, another part of me was saying; Stay put, don't move. As I watched, his hand slut upwards, reached the edge of her skirt. Again, my heart went crazy, but this time my feelings was, not confused. I was amazed when I realised, I wanted his hand to move further.

I could see them talking, his hand had stopped at the edge of the skirt. Then my beloved wife leaned forward and kissed him. The kiss got quite intense, it was not just a short kiss, it was French, it was for sure tongues involved. And as they did his hand slit up under her skirt. Classy as she is, she did not spread her feet wide, but a little bit, enough for him to reach her crotch.

I was confused, horny, happy and jealous at the same time. I felt for a small timeout, bought three drinks and went over to them. As I approached the table, he looked up at me, his hand slid away and my wife turned around and saw me. The reaction of her was interesting. She, as I, was probably confused of her feelings and maybe she feared my reaction. When I arrived, she quickly slid of him and with red cheeks she explained that they were just talking. I smiled and offered drink; said that was close talking and we all started to talk.

Quite soon my wife excused herself and went to the lady's room.

He was a polite guy, he asked straight forward if I was ok? He asked if we were experienced explained we were first timers. He then asked if I was ok with him hitting more seriously at my sexy wife.

I told him we were in the club for a new experience and I used my time well, explained to him to be rough, no unsure fondling, go for it, and said that if he did good, and she got hot, we would end up having a lot of fun.

We sat there talking quite intense when she got back, she smiled, asked what we talked about and slid down on his lap. This time facing me. She leaned backwards against his chest, turned her face against him and kissed him. He fondled her tits and a hand slid under her skirt. She looked at me, later she told me she looked to see if I was into the game or wanted to leave. As she looked at me she spread her feet slightly, allowing him to touch her tight above the black lace edge of her stockings. His big hairy hand against my beautiful wife's soft white skin.

To be continued if appreciated :)