All Comments on 'Our First MMFMM Ch. 01'

by nyskjerrig_mann

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Appreciate

I would appreciate it if you didn't continue. It can only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Promising

This could profit by proofreading, but I look forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope for chapter two soon

Hope for chapter two soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Let's hope subsequent parts to this story aren't so short and that there is some basic proofing.

Let's hope subsequent parts to this story aren't so short and that there is some basic proofing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible grammar

Is English your first language? Your grammar/misuse of words is terrible. I found several mistakes in just one sentence. I tolerate one or two mistakes because editing can take the fun out of writing but your story has so many errors that it took the fun out of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No Thanks

It doesn't end well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
???

You're both "high" educated, but your English sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Here's a hint. Drop the "true story" garbage. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line.

Get an editor. Try again. This was awful.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x

To be fair, she did have a masters in lawyer and they did speak intense with each other. Finally, he did have a commode in his bedroom, he's got that going for him at least.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Howdy NY Skj man. There's some potential, but it was hurt by some grammar and usage awkwardness (kudos for writing in English-we couldn't do it in Norwegian), the undue brevity, and the somewhat timid husband.

If you have it all written but not submitted, get an editor.

If you don't have it written yet, try to heat up the sex play, speed up the pace, protect both the marital status and the image of the cuckold.

Otherwise please spare us another cuck humiliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This could get very interesting. Please continue

you have done well as you have attracted the whine baby patrol of 26thNC and his group of losers who crawl out from under their rocks whenever someone dares to write a story where the wife has sex with someone else. Keep the story going. And if they bother you too much, you have the power to delete them and shut them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

???

You're both "high" educated, but your English sucks!

@sbrooks, have you read your own latest story supposedly edited by your sweet inspiration who even with 5 editors and her OWN editing has many, many errors throughout her stories.

As for this garbage, don't continue.

justinaguyjustinaguyabout 5 years ago
Need an editor

Your story is pretty hot, but you need someone to proofread/edit your work before you post it.

nyskjerrig_mannnyskjerrig_mannabout 5 years agoAuthor
All feedback is appreciated.

First, english is my second language, apologuise if my english is bad.

It would be nice with examples of where the language is so wrong that it ruins your reading.

Second, this is a true story, belive it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story.

Not the best language.

Probably your second language, and then your skills are impressive.

I guess none of the other "commenters" evens neither speak nor writes a second language.

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kind of interesting.

Not the usual "my wife has 34DD-tits and a goddess".

Not the usual vivid descriptions.

A lot of thoughts and feelings, interesting angle of a story.

A real experience is my guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lots of potential

Given that English isn’t your first language what you’ve written so far is very well done, the spelling and grammar isn’t so bad that it makes the story too difficult to read. An editor would help.

It’s a very erotic story and very realistic, it shows all the depth and uncertainty that are inevitable with this sort of first time encounter. Thanks for sharing.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Too

Too funny and too ridiculous to take seriously. True story? I need to see the video.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

I'm loving your story and the way your wife is changing in front of you

nyskjerrig_mannnyskjerrig_mannabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just thanks to those enjoying my story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous