All Comments on 'Our First Time Wife Swapping'

by like2watch1576

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

So they went from ultra conservative to threesomes and swinging with a couple of months of getting married......Really?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very hot story it aroused the voyeur in me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What?

What were the surprises? This is just the same regurgitated garbage swinger scrap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good lifestyle

Only insecure men with ugly wives are against an open marriage

like2watch1576like2watch1576over 3 years agoAuthor
Response

Yes it all happened pretty quick. And I give the credit to a polaroid camera I won at work. I'd have never thought my wife would let me take nude pics of her. But the night I'd won the camera as a joke I went in while she was taking a shower and pulled open the curtain. I pushed the test button on the flash and she thought I'd taken a picture. She chased me out. After a while she came in the living room in a sexy outfit she'd gotten as a wedding present I'd never seen and said if I was going to take pictures of her naked she didn't want to be in the shower looking like a drowned rat. After that night things just snowballed.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I agree with @northstanderrhino...The question; How many months did they stayed married? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

We started swinging using Select magazine as our guide. We were choosy and played only with very discreet couples who were not fucking a lot of people. My husband and I developed a craving for watching each other get fucked. It lasted nine years, until I was in a car accident and my injuries were life-changing. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get a editor

Plurals never take apostrophes. Its 'ads' and 'pornos'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

26thNC did not like a sex story with sex in it? How shocking. What a limp dick loser that one is. He is the self appointed king of comments on here. What are you up to now dude? 10k comments? And not one story of your own, how sad. Keep writting my friend it's time we take back LW from the closed minded, little dicked, chest beating cave boys, yes little boys not men.

like2watch1576like2watch1576over 3 years agoAuthor
response to Impo's comment

We've been happily married for 46 years.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Seems that my stories are somehow keeping pace with yours. Get a registered account and come take LW back if you can.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Loved it. Great pace and length. I saw a lot I liked in this. My wife had been taking extra cock in MMF, but I’d love her to get some pussy like Lynn and Pat did. Gives me some inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I didn't set out to swap but we had been drinking heavily with another couple and it seemed like a good idea. My wife went into one bedroom with the guy and I went into another with his wife. His wife got really sick so we did nothing but sleep. My wife got her brains fucked out all night long. I spent the whole next day on the couch with a horrible hangover while my wife continued to have sex. Our first and only swap ended with my wife getting fucked in her pussy 10 times, swallowing twice and getting fucked in the ass once while I got nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea of the story was very hot. However, the writing was so poor that I could not bear to finish reading it. Despite comments some might make which disparage the "Grammar Police," grammar and sentence structure really DO matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous