All Comments on 'Our Sex Club Visit Leads to More...'

by NoRegrets21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck and whore visit a sex club.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Mark is Not your friend. Make sure to stop Jen's interaction with him before it goes any further! He can destroy your marriage. 5 stars thanks. More BBC plse

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

You realize that when Mark fucked Jen without you there he did not wear a rubber at all. Keep him away, he is bad for your marriage, just wants to fuck Jen

Vuke21Vuke21about 1 year ago

I like that it’s an honest recall of your real lives. Things don’t always go according to plan. It’s real life. People have feelings. Everyone is ok with different things. How can anyone judge? Be entertained and turned on. I appreciate the content.

I’m in the MFM category because my gf of 5 years and I have an amazing sex life. She is 5’11” 155 lbs, long straight brown hair, beautiful tan skin, long toned gorgeous legs, big beautiful sensitive tits (that can create an O all on their own), and a libido that really has no limits.

I am 6’1” 205 lbs, in good shape and have become very skilled on the many ways to get her off wildly. 6-7” Dick size, very eager orally.

She mentioned to a friend of mine while she was drinking once that she had interest in being fucked by two guys at the same time. She said she started thinking about it when she was separating from her ex husband 8 years ago. Now she had no interest in my friend mind you, they are just buddies and he’s over 400 lbs and she has no interest in him. But I was shocked to hear her say that.

I couldn’t imagine sharing her, but the thought of her being pleasured by myself and another has, over time, driven me a bit crazy with desire and have fantasized it many times. When I view porn I would say 80% of it is MFM. I picture the woman as my gf.

Sometimes I’ll fuck her with a dildo while she sucks me off to gauge how she enjoys the double stimulation. She goes wild. She is also a squirter, so it gets quite wet and wild. Lots of laundry.

I’ve briefly brought up that night to her a few times, asking how serious she was about fantasizing about multiple partners. She was hesitant to answer. I think she wanted to know how I felt about it before she answered. I told her I realize she has a big sexual appetite, and love seeing her be pleasured, but the thought of sharing her made me very uneasy. Because I answered that way I think she has no interest in it (at least she doesn’t want me to think she does).

I certainly don’t want to derail our relationship and introduce something that could potentially destroy us, but it makes me crazy horny thinking about how delicious it would be to have her shuddering with unthinkable pleasure.

She tells me she is satisfied in every way with me and that she wouldn’t change a thing. She regularly tells me I can do anything I want to her. She loves to be submissive and be manhandled, but on occasion she will take control and ride.

I am fascinated by the possibilities of entering a lifestyle similar to you and Jen, but a bit terrified tbh. Thanks for taking the time to read. I have read the first four of your stories.

NoRegrets21NoRegrets2112 months agoAuthor

@Vuke21 - Thanks for sharing your story! It’s been a wild ride with Jen, and while it’s an incredible turn on and adds a new dimension to our sex lives, there are many times I wish that I could completely remove this urge / desire from my head, and have a normal “mostly-vanilla” sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous