All Comments on 'Our Wedding Day'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
go away

go away, the world would be a better place without idiots like you and please don't have a family and carry on the sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

All things considered, it's probably better to feel sorrow for the haters rather than contempt.

Delightful story, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

All I can say is that I wish I was the other girl, and shared the moment with you and Mary. What a great life experience and one that doesn't come around often. Now I'm going to read how you met your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
go away?

ya have to wonder why such a person was on this site anyway! Did his cock get hard and drooling, was he stroking and cumming with a great sense of sinfullness? Did she bury several fingers deep in her cunt, stroking her g-spot, and spinning that sweet juice around her wet slick clit, maybe sliding her sopping wet little finger in her ass, clinching and loosening that cunt as she came, with a regretful look on her face?

Give me a break, and loan me Chantell for the night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

And yet, I have to point out that if you rewrite this story with the husband bringing another guy home to do a threesome with the wife, the haters will come out in force and explain how the husband is a wimp and the wife is a whore and they will all die of diseases, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I READ THE WHOLE STORY BUT,

It really wasn't my type of story. Having said that I want to again say Mr Anonymous came back to insert his insults. I am sorry that that happened. If they don't like it they shouldn't read it and since they did they are implying the must have enjoyed at least a portion of it.

Keep trying.

dave110256dave110256about 13 years agoAuthor
I understand and thank you for supporting

My first three stories are true to the last detail. Unfortunately the "Loving Wives" catagory takes a real bashing from the "Anonymous" posters who also One-bomb every story. I just don't understand why they bother if they don't like the catagory.

There are catagories I don't read but certainly wouldn't post negative comments just because it's not what turns me on.

My fiction stories I create I won't put in this catagory though I'd love to write a few....have some hot ideas.

EVERYTHING I put in this catagory scores EXTREMELT low scores consistantly.....what a shame. These guys need to get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Silly story

But not a bad read. One thing - as a plot contrivance - saying that this is a "true story" does nothing for the story as no one believes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sharing

Enjoyed the story I'm not so certain that the wedding night was such a good idea.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Good story concept

I did get tired of the guy's constant amazement and disbelief ("I was amazed that..." or "I couldn't believe that...") That same phrase was repeated about every other paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous