Our Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our conversation we told her we married that day and she seemed to change moods a bit until I notice my wife giving her a little wink. Mary told me that she's always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman but never dared to actually pursue that fantasy. I knew these thoughts were going through her mind as the flirting continued between the two ladies.

Mary then shocked me by whispering in my ear "Chantell likes you almost as much as she likes me. I have a crazy idea. Would you like for me to see if she'd like to come back to our room?"

Holy Fuck!!!! Did I just hear what I think I heard? On our wedding night? "Hell yes, if that's what you want." I said sheepishly.

"It would be kind of kinky if she would."

Kinky? It's every man's dream!!! Glad I didn't say that out loud. My cock was getting hard just thinking about the possibilities.

My wife asked Chantell to dance again so they were back on the dance floor immediately. I could see that Mary was saying something to Chantell while they were dancing. What happened next about made me pop a nut right at the table. Chantell motioned with her finger for me to join them on the floor, then she blew me a kiss.

How the fuck am I going to contain this growing erection to actually get to the dance floor without them noticing? I repositioned as best I could tucking myself in and got up from the table to join them. I could see both of them staring at my crotch.....damn, busted.

I joined the two lovely ladies as we danced and was surprised at what happened next. I found myself wedged between these two gorgeous, sexy ladies being rubbed and dirty dancing the night away. I felt two set of hands grabbing my ass and rubbing my cock as we danced. It was a good thing the dance floor was crowded or we would have been thrown out for sure.

Was I dreaming this? Was this really happening? I swear my cock was trying to burst through the fabric in my shorts and they were both very aware of this. They were enjoying teasing me to the point of pain.

This went on for a couple more dances, then we took our seats back at the table. It was around two in the morning now. As we sat back down I found myself seated between the ladies, at least now my evident bulge in my pants was under the table....but so were their hands!!!

It wasn't a few seconds after we sat down that I felt both of their hands on my legs, both rubbing closer to the jewels. I couldn't take much more of this. Next came the most surprising moment of my wedding day. Chantell touched my face with her hand and turned my head, kissing me passionately on the lips. At the same time Mary slid her hand up my shorts and gave a little tug on my cock assuring me that all was well with her.

Our lips parted and I turned to look at Mary as she whispered in my ear "Let's go to the room, all three of us." Mary stood as Chantell and I stood as well. I couldn't believe what was happening. Fuck, I really did just marry the woman of my dreams. She was going to fuck me with another woman on our wedding night!

As we left the bar, a woman on each of my arms, I could see many eyes looking at us. Luckily our hotel was just next door. We all walked into the hotel together and actually got a wink from the person at the hotel desk as we made our way to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed the women again wedged me between them as we all shared kisses. Me kissing Mary, Mary kissing Chantell, Chantell kissing me, our hands all over each other. Before the elevator door opened I did get to feel Chantell's tit, It was very firm and her nipples were hard.

The doors opened and we all practically ran to the room like kids as I fumbled for the key card to get in the room. I unlocked and opened the door and we were all three in the room. I was the first to claim the bathroom in anticipation of what was about to happen. I pissed, washed my face and did my usual cock cleaning as I wanted to taste and smell clean. A quick shot of cologne and I was out. Mary was next to use the bathroom but Chantell went in with her. Do women do this everywhere?

They both came out of the bathroom after about five minutes, I didn't know if they'd ever come out. They must have been talking things over, who knows?

I wasn't sure whether I should have had my clothes off or if that might be too forward. What the fuck was I thinking? We weren't going to watch television or play cards. I was lying on the bed in my underwear as they approached the bed. Both of them looking at my underwear, I think.

But, they didn't come to me. Instead they embraced and kissed passionately. They were both standing at the foot of the bed kissing, I mean really kissing, standing in their bras and panties. At almost the same exact moment each woman removed the other woman's bra. I though I was fast unsnapping a bra but these ladies made me look like an amateur . They were grinding their tits, kissing with hands massaging each others' tits. I couldn't fucking believe what I was watching. My cock was at attention and my boxers looked like a tent.

The two ladies got on the bed with Mary on her back. Chantell was removing Mary's panties with one of her hands massaging Mary's tits. I knew what was going to happen next. Chantell sucked one tit, then the other. Then her tongue traced it's way to my wife's pussy. I thought Mary was going to explode immediately as Chantell's tongue grazed the lips of my wife's shaved pussy. It was as if an electrical current had touched her pussy. This was just too good to be true but I couldn't just stand there watching, I had to do something other than just sitting there with my cock standing at attention.

As Chantell's tongue flickered in Mary's pussy I could see Mary's ass lift from the bed to meet every lick. She was forcing her pussy into Chantell's mouth. God, this lady was a better pussy eater than me!

I had to get in the act as I kissed my new bride, my tongue in her mouth as Chantell's tongue was in her pussy. My hands joined Chantell's hands on Mary's tits as there was more than enough for both of us. Her nipples were erect with excitement. Then I had to suck Mary's tits, this put her over the top as she began to cum. She came so hard. I knew Chantell was getting a soaking as she lapped Mary harder. My lovely wife was shaking and quivering with delight. I could feel my cock oozing pre-cum already

I couldn't believe what happened next as Mary said she's never been with a woman. (hmmm, has she?) Mary pushed Chantell's head away and motioned for chantell to lay down as she removed Chantell's panties. Christ, these ladies didn't beat around the bush.. Chantell was also shaved with a beautiful pink pussy. I swear I could already see her clit as she anticipated my wife's next move.

Mary went straight for her pussy as I kissed Chantell's lips. Her lips were full and receptive to my advance. These were lips of every man's dreams, cock sucking lips. You guys know what I'm talking about... We kissed passionately as Mary made her way down Chantell's body and had her first taste of another woman's pussy. Her body arched as Mary's tongue flicked within her pussy. I separated from our kiss as I just had to see this for myself. I watched as my wife was licking like a pro. Then I needed more, I moved toward Chantell's breasts and kissed her nipple. Her nipples were harder and larger than Mary's even though her tits were half the size. I nibbled and sucked as Mary nibbled and sucked her pussy.

I could tell Chantell was about to cum as her breathing became rapid, her body arching upward to receive Mary's tongue deep in her pussy. I was sucking Chantell's tits with one of my hands tracing her pussy so I could actually feel my wife's tongue working that pussy. I discovered my wife was fingering her as well. Chantell was so wet, cumming while my wife worked magic with her tongue. I could see her release as her ass settled back to the bed. This was the hottest thing I had even witnessed, porn star sex!

Then their attention turned to me, almost like jackals attacking a zebra. Mary stood up, coming around to the side of the bed as Chantell switched places with me. I was now lying on my back as the two ladies faces approached my rock hard cock.

Mary was the first to grab the base of my cock and lick the pre-cum from the tip as Chantell joined her on the bed. Chantell's tongue was actually touching Mary's as they both licked the tip of my shaft. I swear I had a spoonful of pre-cum oozing from my cock. Then they both started running their tongues the length of my seven inch cock, first at the tip working down to my balls. Chantell was the first to actually suck my balls into her mouth as my wife's lips devoured the entire length as their lips almost touched. My wife had my cock all the way into her throat and held it that way as Chantell ran her tongue across her lips, circling my cock.

I can't believe I didn't shoot my load right then as I was living a dream. My wife was going up and down the length of my cock with her mouth as Chantell was licking up and down on what my wife left exposed of my cock.

Then as I was really getting into the rhythm of them working as a team Chantell's mouth was on my cock. She make it look effortless as she engulfed every inch right down to my balls. Mary always made it look like it was a little difficult to deep throat me but this lady slammed my cock down her throat as if her clit was in the back of her throat waiting for my cock. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock working as she forced my cock deep down her throat. Mary joined by licking and sucking my balls and was kissing Chantell's lips as they devoured me. It's as if we were all three in contact with each other at the same time even though I was getting the best blow job of my life. Chantell had such full, soft, fuckable lips. She was a true expert at the art of sucking cock and I was the lucky recipient tonight.

They switched places, first Mary sucking with Chantell stroking my shaft, then switching places. It was getting very difficult to not explode.

Then Mary said "Fuck her pussy for me. I want to see your cock slide in and out of her pussy."

I didn't even get a chance to roll over to mount her before she was positioned over me with her pussy hovering over my cock. Mary's hand was holding my cock as if it were an offering as Chantell slid down my pole in one movement. Her pussy felt so good and wet with my wife's hand still holding my cock. Her cunt engulfed my cock as she held her position firmly to the base. This woman wanted to fuck, now. She wanted all of my cock too.

I could feel her lift as she raised her body until my cock almost escaped the wetness of her pussy, then she plunged back to my cock's base. I felt something different happening and realized my wife was now licking what was exposed of my cock and balls and I was being fucked from above. I'm certain my wife's tongue was also flickering the pussy as well as Chantell would hesitate momentarily as I felt her pause and quiver.

I couldn't believe I was about to say "Switch positions ladies."

As if they were a tag team who had worked together many times, they quickly switched as my wife's pussy was now pounding my cock. Chantell took position as her lips met mine. She was kissing me feverishly as my wife was pounding her pussy with my cock. I was thrusting my ass upward as I met her downward motion burying my cock as far as I could into her cunt while a tongue was devouring my mouth. My cock was sliding in and out of her pussy with my balls slapping her ass.

I could see that both ladies were caressing each others' tits while kissing, fucking and sucking me. We were like a three person tag team fucking machine, like animals at this point. No more gentle shit here, I was pounding my wife's pussy and commanded her to stand and lean over the edge of the bed. Instead, our visitor did just that as Mary positioned herself under her as I was about to drive my cock into her pussy. I should know by now you can't tell a woman what to do, they'll do what feels good when they want to, no complaints from me though.

The ladies were now making out as I was before. They were each grabbing each others' tits as if they were trying to devour each other. Then I made my move, I drove my rigid cock into Chantell's cunt as hard as I could. I could feel her tense as she arched her back and screamed with please.

"Fuck her hard, fuck her good, make her cum" commanded Mary as I pounded my cock in and out of her cunt. She came almost instantly as I felt her push back toward me and she got so wet, she was a squirter! I kept pounding her wet pussy, I could hear how wet she was. I fucked her like this until I could see my wife begin to look left out.....her turn!

I withdrew my cock from her as they switched places. I wasted no time as I plunged deep into my wife's cunt, pushing as hard as I could as I held her shoulders so I could drive every last bit of my cock into her pussy . I know I had never been so hard in my life as I started pounding my wife's cunt.

"You're so fucking big tonight! Fuck me harder! I'm cummmming."

Mary screamed.

'I knew I couldn't take much more so I said "Who wants my cum?' as they both said at the same time "I do!"

I flopped onto the bed and ordered them to suck me and share the cum. Both ladies attacked my cock as if my cum was the prize. First one sucking as the other one stoked me, then the other.

I could feel myself about to erupt and exclaimed "I'm going to cum!!"

I lifted my ass off the bed as if to force them down my cock as I felt the eruption building. I could feel the pressure build from deep inside as my muscles tensed. I grabbed a handful of each lady's hair as if to not let them escape. The pressure was building as never before.

As waves of forceful cum began to build I felt like a volcano about to explode. Both women had their mouths and hands on my cock milking me for my hot cum. The first spasm of cum shot out of my cock like a water balloon bursting with my wife catching the cum in her mouth as her lips surrounded my cock. She almost choked as my cum hit the back of her throat as she greedily swallowed. Another hard spasm with a shot for our visitor as Chantell's lips surrounded my cock. That spasm as hard as the first knowing this beautiful stranger was tasting my nectar. She and Mary continued pumping, slurping and sucking as I shot spasm after spasm. Cum was oozing and exploding from the head of my cock with none going to waste as both were swallowing, sucking or licking off the others' face and lips as I kept cumming for what seemed like eternity.

I know I came harder and more that night than I even had ever cum. The pressure behind my orgasms was so intense and long lasting as I felt my cock contract as each wave of cum escaped my body with force.

As I was milked dry and had no more cum to offer my eager recipients, we all collapsed on the bed spent from exhaustion, each satisfied sexually with a memory to last a lifetime. Our guest stayed for a while as we both thanked and kissed her goodnight.

We will never forget our wedding night as we both agreed it was a perfect ending to a perfect day for the beginning of our unconventional marriage. Little did we know that it was just the beginning of many sexy adventures. My wife gave me a fantasy threesome on my wedding night and I continue to try to find the perfect guy to return the favor to her. We made love again that evening, just the two of us a few hours late. I awoke with my wife sucking my cock. My cock was already hard again before I was even awake. We were both so horny with the memory of what had just happened. I could still taste the flavor of Chantell's pussy on my wife's lips. I mounted Mary in the missionary position as we fucked until we both came again. I just wanted to feel her body close to mine, didn't want to let go. We both quivered as we came and realized how lucky we both were to have found and married each other.

To this day, seven years later, I still feel the same love and lust I felt the night of our wedding. We have never had (duty) sex as we're both always eager to give as well as receive pleasure from each other.

As we enjoy our lives, I'll enjoy writing about these adventures as they happen. My wife is perfect for me, we are truly soul mates. (and so fucking kinky!)

12