All Comments on 'Out of the Attic'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Author please listen

I see where this is going but please keep the dad and boyfriend's out of the story more turn into like a family harem for the main character

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying this series -Agree with previous comment

Really am enjoying this series, please keep it going but, please, please, please keep the action with the main character and the three women in the family. He has yet to really have Colleen and the Mom seems to be wanting more action from him. I'd like to see some more dialogue between him and the Mom.

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 5 years ago
Why?

Why is it that "anonymous" always have suggestions & criticize stories rather than just "enjoy" them? I thought it was a little long, but well worth it. Sex in almost every paragraph. Loved it. & yes, keep the dad, both sisters & the others in the stories. Also, Brittney doesn't have to have sex because he's getting everywhere else & she gets the pussy lickin.

Thanks again.

Bob.

TacobenderoneTacobenderoneover 5 years ago
WOA!

Great story, I'll be looking forward to the next installment! Great job!!!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it...

Great story so far and most of the interactions seem fairly realistic. I love the interactions with "Mommy" and her almost childlike innocence with 'oh look, I forgot my panties again' tone. The fleeting moments with Coleen are priceless. Hope? Well the middle child is usually the slut huh? I also like this lack of awareness of his cock size. IF this series continues, please don't turn him into a big cock whore.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Wonderful story so far

I am enjoying this series, but frankly I would rather see you spending more time on the CENTRAL HIGH BLUES series. There’s really not a lot more you can do with the characters in this story, whereas the CHB structure allows for a LOT more variety and levels of kink. And don’t let the homophobes scare you away from including dad on some of the action. There are those here who, no doubt, enjoy a little daddy/daughter play, too.

tribelover330tribelover330over 5 years ago
Love it

Terrific. I love how Daniel takes care of the ladies. Hungrily waiting to see if Dad has his turn with Coleen and Hope and the girls have a turn with Mom. What if the cameras are found or his laptop gets caught open, what the punishment will be.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

cant wait for more. i really dont need dad involved though. that just ruins the story thats already in place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are you going to be making a part 3 to this story?

ag2507ag2507about 5 years ago
Unfinished

Seriously, criminally, unfinished.

HardBenHardBenabout 5 years ago
What a story

Just about every man's dream and incredibly well written and erotic.

Loving it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only one thing wrong with this story.

The only thing wrong with this story is the title. Because you gave it a different title it fell out of sequence with the related stories, had to wait a long time to fill in answers to many questions. Other than that, another great story.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great tale

Part 2 lived up to Part 1. Well written fantastic story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
This story has a continuation

The next chapters of this story are contained in "More from the Attic Pt. 01 - 03". The "Out of the Attic" chapter is out of sequence but overall the story is great. Definitely a 5 star read.

I missed this chapter on my first read and when I read it I found it answered a lot of questions about the characters.

MrSilver69PegMrSilver69Pegabout 1 year ago

Great series, keep it going please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...