All Comments on 'Out of Your Hands Ch. 02'

by MALIBUMAN666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Just... great story... whew!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't...

... even THINK of calling yourself a man! What a loser; what a pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story

But I wish she had discussed that last episode with him afterward. In her note she called it "teasing". To him the post-orgasm torture was... was, well, torture! All the prior play, the teasing, the edging, even the ruined orgasms, presumably the pegging, all provided some form of pleasure for him. Frustration yes. disappointment yes. But extra heightened arousal is pleasurable. He loves giving her oral, and he loves seeing her confident and self-assured. But post-orgasmic cock stimulation contains no element of pleasure - only excruciating pain. He could have answered Rose's question "Why did you not tell me about this other video?" by saying, "I didn't realize we were wanting to explore torture." He and Rose have a beautiful relationship of respect, deep love, and trust. There's no mention of brutal stress positions of long duration. No beatings with paddles and canes. No ball-busting or ball twisting. All that is out of character for them. Rose needs to realize that. If he comes to believe that many or most of his orgasms will be followed by torture, he will want OUT! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMALIBUMAN666@MALIBUMAN666
As from March 2011 I am now posting as Robert_Anthony, here is my story list under the new name. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions Here is my new blog as of 24.09.22 http://chastityfemdom.blogspot.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES