All Comments on 'Over the Sink Ch. 01'

by TheeGoatPig

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
blackdragonblackdragonover 18 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading it.

FMsureFMsureover 18 years ago
Keep writing!

That was great! Very hot! Look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't stop now

good job and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, bad editing

The story is good and the pace is nice. I enjoyed your imagry but there is a serious lack of editing that detracts from your presentation. I believe that you relied on spell check to do your editing for you. This may work sometimes but will not work when you have the wrong real word in a sentence. Starting with the word draught in the intro, there are at least 24 misused words in this story. It would help the flow if you could weed these out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
enjoyable reading

i really enjoyed this story so much and want more of the same please for this family

stevaroonistevarooniover 18 years ago
Excellent

Great pacing, enough backstory to leave it interesting. Thanks! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

57chevyman57chevymanover 18 years ago
Hot

Hot enough, but I felt you could go more into detail as they are making out. Tell us what her breasts are doing. What he is feeling. When he pulls or falls out of her, have the semen leak out of her and etc.. A little detail could go a long way. Good start, waiting for the next charter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo Bravo

That good erotic story and keep up another story. cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry, but I gave up

I have to agree with the earlier comment about editing - the grammar is appalling. There's no point in using a spell-check program if you don't know the difference between "taught" and "taut," or "tough" and "though."

It just made it too tough to read, so I didn't bother.

TheeGoatPigTheeGoatPigover 18 years agoAuthor
Grammar and Spelling

I know the difference between "tough", "though", "thought", "through", and such. Those would be typos when I miss a letter, which anyone can make. Yes, there are a lot of other words used wrong (draught was just wrong on so many levels, I just couldn't remember what was right for some reason), there are times where my vocabulary is bigger than my ability to spell. I'm sorry. It happens.

I'm also sorry that I don't use an editor. I get too excited about the fact that I finished a story to wait for someone to correct those few litle mistakes. Get over it. I'm not as bad as the people still learning english.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grammar?

'Hiss his lips'? It's the responsibility (know the word?) of the author to edit his work properly - not for the readers to 'get over it'.

Perhaps ArrogantPig might be better!

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, loved it!... Keep up the great work...each sister, mother, themn maybe a combination of them all.. would be HOT!!!

www.whereswilly.com

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Time to get this first sister Jen, bred, because I have an idea that Sally and Mom are gonna want some of your sperm, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Grammar/Spelling...who cares?

The story is really hot, who cares about the grammar/spelling errors? --It's the story that matters, and while they do detract from the quality of the story, it isn't enough to deter me from liking it, and wanting more. Thanks TGP.

--Kathi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story!

For all you "English" majors our there.....put a sock in it already! Dude didn't write this story as part of a college term paper, so quit trying to grade it as if it were! Those of you that chose to grade a paper instead of enjoying a story need to find something to do with your lives.

Loved the story! You need to write a part IV. There is some freaky stuff going on but you are keeping it believable and consistant. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Missed the point?

I'm an avid reader on Literotica, and yours is one of the best I've read. I honestly wouldn't listen to those that are more concerned with the spelling or grammar of these stories, because they've obviously missed the point. I 'cum' on here because I'm lonely without my husband (travels a lot), these stories are my little taboo. Anybody that can make me entertain myself several times should be applauded for being able to do so with just words. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pretty good

The story is a good one. Something to read when your hand needs company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot and Nasty

That was excellent. A good-enough setup without making us wait forever for the sex. Can't wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pretty good!

I liked the premise of this story and the passion as well. However, you should think about getting someone to edit your submissions because the errors were a tad bit distracting. Overall, however, I can't wait to read the rest of the stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story, thanks!

Very nice story. I could not stop reading to the very end. Please keep up the good work. I look forward to more!

mzzqtmzzqtabout 15 years ago
Fuck the spelling errors...

I'd rather you keep who the dude is fucking straight! It started out with Sally in the bathroom brushing her teeth and hair and ended with Jen re-showering for class and stubbing her toe! Pay closer attention, and you'll be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
F* those who can't read...

Go back and read it again mzz, the story was straight you just can't read...there were a few spelling errors here and there but if you looking for a piece of grammatical excellence is Literotica the place you should really be anyways?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Nice! The intro was short enough and it was just great! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
write more plzzz

wonderful ... made my day ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck fuck

That was a nice story i cummed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Matt let out a groan as well as he released his seed inside his sister's womb.

best line of the story.

the thought of doggying my sis over the sink gets me every time.

whenever I read that part, I end up writhing and squealing like a pig from an orgasm.well done mate.have spent gallons of cum reading ur story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eh?

"I just got over a bought of writers block"

lolwut?

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago

I'm torn between a good build-up and a hot session of uncontrollable urges. Needless to say this story is the latter, but still. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

I liked when he made a cream pie out of his sister's juicy little cunt. You should make him cum on her asshole and make the other sister lick it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm looking forward to the next story!

I envy Matt having a lazy summer, and conveniently getting laid in his own house. He doesn't have to spend any money on dates, he can just fuck Jenny for free. Now Sally wants some action. I would be in heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Those aren't big

B's or barely C's can't be considered big. Not even in 06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to give it...

2 stars...

Only because the sex is pretty hot.

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Pad your story list?

How about pay an editor?

So distracting to try and stop and figure out what word you meant and if that even made sense.

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why are people so negative?

Your writing is fine, feel bad for these OPs commenting that can't get their rocks off because they saw a syntax error in free internet erotica.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GOOD AND HOT, 5 STAR STORY, SO FAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great possible piece, but get an editor or a high school education!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous