All Comments on 'Owning Elaine Pt. 01'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
How utterly depressing.

Why would any one enjoy being a slave? Routine beatings, hate fucking and utter fucking boredom. Imagine how crazy you would go being locked in the same house for however long you were owned? Imagine how frustrated you would get not having any control over anything.

Have you ever watched Big Brother? It would be unimaginably worse because at least with Big Brother there is an eventual end. With this? There is nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And Elaine's story continues.

Poor Elaine can't get a break. Just when things seem to be going her way, life kicks her in the teeth. While I think being a slave would be about the worst thing that could happen to a woman, you do write a great story. Will eagerly wait to read more of this story. Hope Elaine eventually gets an owner that will really care for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She's back!

Good stuff! Glad to see Elaine's story continue. 5-stars!

AnaJaneAnaJanealmost 9 years ago
No fisting?

I thought for sure one of these chicks would fist Elaine. Hopefully next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Elaine

Glad to see Elaine is back! This girl has some soft of past life karma putting her in these situations. After this "owning" series, it is time to breed this girl. I can see Ray pulling off something to buy her back and breed her. "Breeding Elaine" has a good ring for the series. Keep her naked her whole pregnancy would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more hetero sex

I've enjoyed the whole series. This chapter seems to be more for the guys. :(

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. And I disagree that this chapter was more for the men. It was very good and re-lives a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sad... this made me so sad and angry... I know it is just a story but how can people treat each other this way

beygaze1beygaze1almost 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Sad

Yeah, that was a very dark period in my life. This series helped me work through it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES