All Comments on 'Packaged Deal'

by SuperWriter

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Scarcely credible. Rushed.

I really struggle with the set up. Gets a bj from mom before his break up. GF coerces him to go overseas (where exactly?) But cheats on him too. Puerile fantasy.

As for proof reading: Mom flashes him and he messages her tits. He sits there wearing only a towel and a bathroom. Come on. Try a bit harder. The vocabulary of human anatomy is a minefield for the author.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Good read

I am hoping you keep this going. So much more fun to have yet and he needs to cum in a couple of pussies and breed his "girls"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice tale

proof read, he was covered by the bathroom? may be bathrobe I agree it

was rushed, slow down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
confused

Why would mom take off her clothes if she was already naked ? Your timetable and sequence of events left the story hard to read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

You really do need a proofreader or an editor. You used "you're" instead of " your" multiple times. You also had the mother and daughter strip when they went to the mom's bedroom and then you had the mom take off her clothes again. The sex was hot, though, so I gave it 3 stars.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Maybe both pussies will soon be showing a wonderful baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

Is this a revision to the previous version or an expansion?

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 5 years ago
Criticizing grammar

All of your uses of "you're" are correct; not a one of them should be "your".

Note to Sex4lf57: When you're going to criticize someone's grammar, be sure you have it right. Otherwise, all you do is prove to the world what an ass you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So so

But you need to proofread.

Also, once you mention the character's age, don't keep using it as a substitute for their name.

Also, it's try TO do something, not try AND do something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy trio

Make Cameron more sexually descriptive -- some chest hair for that muscular chest (he is 23, after all) -- a treasure trail, healthy pubes -- all to stimulate Michelle and Audrey and give them something on him to caress and taste! Imagine his sexy chest hair tickling their boobs during intercourse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tired of the amateur English teachers

Why can’t we enjoy a story for the content? All these amateur English teachers critiquing every key stroke an author makes. Yes there are grammatical and usage mistakes, so what! Enjoy the content of the story.

SuperWriter. Very hot story. I look forward to a continuation with these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: Tired of the amateur English teachers

Maybe some of us like to read a story that's written well instead of trying to figure out what the author was trying to say. Apparently, you belong to the stupid category.... one of those mindless bots that rate every story with a five-star.

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 5 years ago
Why?

> Why can’t we enjoy a story for the content?

Because stories that have a lot of mistakes in them aren't very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grammar counts in the written word

Reason why people say things about the grammar is because it becomes very difficult to read, and frankly not fun or erotic, with a lot of grammatical errors and a writing style that is very difficult to follow. You even had errors such as saying that both women striped down, and then later the mother took off her clothes while Cam was having sex with his sister. These types of things make the reading far less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The introduction was terrible. I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 as the others have said...

You could've gotten a higher score. Just spend a bit more time polishing the story next time. The other comments covered what needed to be improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
continue

add more parts..

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Mighty Good

I thought you did a great job on this story. This is the first of your stories that I've read but it certainly won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ref: Grammar counts in the written word.

Another example of errors in critique:

You even had errors such as saying that both women striped down,

SuperWriter, correctly, stated that both women stripped down, in that they removed their clothes, not that they painted stripes on each other!

If you’re going to correct someone, please ensure you have the, literary, high ground from which to pontificate!

Yes, there were odd continuation issues and odd spelling errors/typos, probably down to, missed, autocorrections. However, whilst I noticed these errors, they did not spoil my enjoyment or cause me to lose the thread of a generally well written story, with pretty good use of punctuation.

Noticing some of the more constructive comments, I wonder if the flow would have been further improved if it had been written in the first person but this is just a personal preference.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME. Best Brother Sister Mother EVER

Wish you would have done more with the Bitch Sara and her infidelity. They were living together and moving overseas.

Still one of the Best. I thought the Mom.BJ in the bathroom was Fantastic

Can’t wait for the next chapter. Need some baby batter in Audrey

paladin1954paladin1954about 5 years ago
I agree!

YOU are a very talented story-teller and I enjoyed where it was heading. However, the distractions, story time line, and the improper grammar was a consistent pain in my enjoyment and entertainment. Those items might not mean anything to some, but to others in the know, they are crucial. While I found I enjoyed the story, it was only after I rewrote it in my head.

Good Fortune in your future endeavors.

PALADIN1954

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
English teachers

I hope you start to see the critiques as an opportunity to improve your writing. If ppl didn't like the story, they wouldn't offer free help and editorial advice on how you can make it even better.

Many a story I've stopped reading after a paragraph or two because the mistakes were just too painful to keep reading through. On those, I don't post any free advice as I feel that they aren't worth saving if their grammar and spelling is that bad.

So, without further ado... my free advice to your growth as a writer: in the dialog, take out about 9 out of every 10 names. I'm not sure, but I don't think Audrey ever spoke to her brother without a "Big Bro" or "Big Brother" at the beginning or the end. If you want to improve your dialog, sit in a coffee shop and listen to people talk to each other or to people on the phone. You'll notice that once the conversation has started, they stop using each other's name. The exception being when you're in a large group. Then you need to use a name so the crowd knows whom is speaking to/with whom. Three is not a crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vagina?

You can't see a vagina normally, you can't kiss a vagina, it's the fuck hole stupid. Calling a pussy a vagina is EXACTLY like calling a pussy a cervix or a uterus. Labia or Vulva is correct. Calling it a vagina is absurd. WHO!!! is the dumb ASS that started that idiocy???

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Overall, I enjoyed the story and would love to see a sequel. However, I've gotta say I was disappointed by Cameron not cumming in his Mom and Sister. They're supposed to be his new girlfriends, and love him, so why shouldn't he enjoy the feeling of giving them both a creampie as a testament of that love? Hopefully, he gets to do so in part 2 (there should definitely be a part two).

cnstrictcnstrictalmost 5 years ago
Flow

I think that showing Michelle and especially Audrey seducing Cam might have tied the story together better. If Audrey has been fantasizing about winning his heart for so long, she must have some thoughts about how best to draw him into her web, right? Perhaps she’d have to convince mom too, and even if she didn’t, the older and wiser woman might have been concerned about being a rebound relationship instead of the forever triple where you end up.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago

Besides the grammar, this was a very good one. Gave it 4 stars, cause it was too short. Need more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm with annony

Why not call a dick a urethra...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I loved the story even though the grammatical errors were annoying. I'd love to see another chapter with impregnation in it and maybe Audrey could bring her bff into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need part 2

and like everyone else I also agree he should have cum in them

as they are his girlfreds

would lo read chapter Audrey dump her boyfriend

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Well it needs lots of work. ^*!^*!^*!

FIRST OFF, GET YOURSELF A GOOD PROOF READER.

AND WHY DO YOU CALL MOM and SIS, YOU GUYS???,

THEY ARE FEMALES, YOUR PLAYERS SOUND FAKE.

THIS STORY NEEDS A REWRITE, THEN IT WILL WORK.

.SORRY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how funny

not the story. it was great. i'm talking about people who have never even submitted a story taking time to look for grammatical errors. it's porn literature not creative writing class. and yes I have a couple stories on here I just forgot my password. look for my pen name dickupinya or the story Sam and Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kawaii Characters

Ah, my fellow weeb. I felt your passion! Unless I'm mistaken then this would be awkward AF, but I don't think I am. Senpai is proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get Some Writing Help!

"Michelle and her daughter, Audrey received multiple bikinis to try them on in Michelle's room since she had a body length mirror on the far side wall..."

As politely as possible - you need serious help with your writing.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Tell us more....chapters that is ********** 10*

Love this story. That is what family is for. Helping out each other in a passionate , loving way !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

continue with next story that mom and sister should decide to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Think logically

Juices leaked from her all the while, snaking down her thighs

She is on her back. The juices will leak down her but crack and onto the bed. They would only leak down her thighs if she were standing or kneeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

loved it

would like to read a second chapter with pregnancies

UncletoddUncletoddabout 3 years ago

Great story, how about more chapters please

pinkykumarpinkykumaralmost 3 years ago

I loved the story. Please write more.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story, would make quite a saga. He gets both of them pregnant and they live happily ever after, Well done 5===stars

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

This story is way too cheesy. There were times when it was so sophomoric that I was wondering if maybe this is a satirical piece and I'm missing something. 😕

Don't get me wrong, I love a good comedy if that's what you were shooting for here. I also enjoy sibling incest and polyamory ffm triads. But I really don't know what this is supposed to be. 2/5 just because it was mildly entertaining.

-

And as a personal aside to the anonymous people posting negative comments: Your opinion is worthless if you refuse to back it up with your identity. You yellow bellied sap suckers.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I have to say, I gave you **5** stars, because I REALLY DO LOVE THE STORY!!

BUT, some assistance with writing is needed; either English is a second language (I think this is the case!) or else...any alternative...but DO get some help. It would appear you have not much experience, due to the low number of stories here,,,it may be the format...SSSSOOOO...

Gonna read another to see how it is....

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story ruined by a very rushed ending. You certainly had the opportunity to do a lot more to this story…disappointing really . A very lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️….

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

This was a hard read I mean seriously the way the dude was acting is like he is a little kid with the constant use of mommy and so forth made me feel like I was reading child pornographic enough so that I couldn't and didn't finish reading I tried but was too much for me to handle with that being said I don't get how people actually liked this story I mean I have a sick and twisted mind but even I don't think that reading a story that sounds like it is child pornographic is good if you ask me a lot of you need to seek some serious help

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story. Would like to read more about them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Knock up both of these sluts

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lost a star at the end for ruining it with a pull out. This isn't real life. You can let them cum inside and not have to worry about pregnancies if you simply just don't mention it in the story. :) And the whole Sara thing was silly. Like really, serious girlfriend that wants him to go overseas with him, issues ultimatum but is then randomly found cheating with a neighbour? Come on that just feels so contrived to get rid of her.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Good setup, but the whole thing felt rushed. Too many "A couple of weeks passed". Way too quick of a transition from mopey and broken hearted to gangbusters with his family. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperWriter@SuperWriter
Please read **** I hope you all enjoy my stories! And while I love writing, it is hard to do it for free. I want to make this a career and write full-time, which obviously means more stories for you guys because I have plenty of great stories waiting to be written. Trust me. ...