All Comments on 'Pakistani Wife's Sensual Massage'

by hitman221

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fatboy205fatboy205over 18 years ago
Not a bad start

OK a little unbelievable that a Pakistani woman who normally does hijab will acquiesce to something like this but I will play along... Good attention to detail... story needs to be longer to be more enjoyable... This is a good start hitman... I am looking for further adventures of Hina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More elaborate

Good story , want to read more but you need to elaborate more and perhaps take things further than exposing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
highly arousing

MY wife is nymph and fond of huge dicks at least 0 inches and thich.But she never shares it with me and hunt herself but I a am sure once a xray room tech fucked her with ten inches and very thick cock what he did that he took xrays while having full penetration which i traced.Even afterv that wshe never accept her hhighly erotic fuck with boy.Please keep writing and if possible give me some pathan reference from peshawar.she loves pathansvery much.if y or you dame like,we can exchange vey sexy episodes through email which is faruqmessen@yahoo.com.Love and regards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ok

ok, wuld like my sife to do same - but only the erotic massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Likewise

We are also a muslim couple but from India. My wife has been born and brought up in a very ultra conservative orthdox muslim society. She wears hijab whenever she steps out of her home. However slowly she's began to realize how much fun can be had and is now a pure slut to nice, clean cocks. She's even had a white guy fuck her bareback and cum inside her...... It was an amazing site.

Thanks hitman for sharing your wonderful experience. I hope by now, Hina has been ravaged by many other men.

Salim

ukasian_babe@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Hitman

Great to read about your adventures.Keep it up.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sure, I will agree for my wife to suck some guy's dick and...

..and then to let him eat her. SHURE! NOT MUCH LEFT TO DO BUT LET THEM FUCK, TOO. Not me, Buddy.

oldmushroomoldmushroomabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

I liked your power of convincing her.

Meena86Meena86over 9 years ago
Mmmm - again very erotic

I love the description of the inner thigh massage - very erotic. Again, like with your other story, some more detail would make it really nice reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Hina sounds very sexy, keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

thank you,keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mother wanting a nude massage....

My Pakistani mom, after giving me countless "free looks" of her naked, requested for her birthday for me to take her for a full body massage--under the condition I stay in the room with her as she gets massage. I arranged her getting massaged with an Indian girl I knew who is bisexual. Mom and her had so much fun, amd of course, mom to.do me that this is our secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous