All Comments on 'Panty Puzzle'

by Mr_Magnificet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT A BAD EFFORT

This is not a bad effort,but you do need a proof reader or at least someone to help you with the english .There were two things in particular that made me laugh,1 when our pubs[short for public house] met,you mean pubes,2her bums,how many does she have?Keep writting.

autoeroticrobotautoeroticrobotover 16 years ago
Original idea, well developed

I agree with anonymous, you need to proof read and/or check details, but it was a great idea, very original and fun, and well-developed. Thanks! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Breath of fresh air

A real fun story sexy and erotic ,a breath of fresh air,needs a little work otherwise I would have given you 100

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good over-all

The story and idea was great but, like others have said before me you need to have the continuation proof read. Still, this story is interesting and very erotic without being a pure fuck novel with 99% fucking and 1% story. Many other submitters could take a lesson from you in build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sooo hot!

This story was VERY hot! I sure hope to see many more in the future. Personaly, I think if you are worried about a few grammatical errors you are missing the point of the story. As Salsa said, "You go boy!". ;-}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Three tissues hot

came on second page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
breath of foul air

The guy cannot write and think at the same time. Treats what can be an enticing topic crudely. Waste of time. No comments since 2011: Looks like he didn't follow up on his story, thank the stars.

Snebo154Snebo154about 9 years ago
Good work

I liked the island (?) accent and the attraction between he and Shandra made me a bit jealous. The line about making her the last because after her he would not want anyone else was excellent. The plot was believable and the whole story felt real. I do agree with the consensus about using an editor but if English is not his first language this is even more impressive. I would love to read something that he wrote in the language that he thinks in. Plenty of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I'm certainly ready for more...

.....where are you?

True you made plenty grammatical errors but this is by far one of the best stories I have ever come across on this site.

Do, please, write more...

Forget the haters... especially those who hide behind names like "Anonymous"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't hang with it

I liked the premise because a love a nice wet panty but the grammar and mis-spells ruined it. I got through half of the first page and couldn't handle the carelessness. Some sentences just didn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous