Panty Puzzle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know?" Jenny asked breaking the spell Shandra had on me.

"First my prize, and then I'll sell my secret for more" ,,,, I faced Tamia,,, "Was that ALL?"

She spread her legs, beckoned me with her finger and asked "Who's got a stop watch?" I think she knew she would not be able to stop herself once I started. I looked at Shandra and she gave me a little nod of approval.

Not once did it ever come up that we were cousins. .......

I was between her legs without much hesitation. She inched forward a little and spread open her night gown. She kept her pussy well trimmed. Bald on the sides with just a little triangle patch of dirty blonde almost brown hair on top. Her pussy was absolutely gorgeous. It belonged on the wall of fame, but then again I feel that way about all pussies. Her clit was completely hidden and only when I lifted her legs up did I see a slight opening. I could also see she was wet. I wasted no time. I held her legs up and took my first lick. I nice slow long one. Her eyes closed, she moaned out load, and arched her back. I looked up at her and said. "So tasty. You could eat this with anything"

She open her eyes, looked at me and said "Then why you stopping? Remember the clock is ticking."

I heard giggles and realised the girls were now standing around watching.

I went back down and decided to give them a show.

"And get your hand out of there Jenny, this is worth waiting for." Tamia could hardly speak as I teased her clitty with my tongue.

"I still want to know how he knew." She replied

"Well Jenny, you are on the right track, licking your finger might give you some clues." Salsa teased.

"Sorry ladies, I seem to have lost all self control." She replied, "Brent, if you tell me how you knew, I'll return the favour."

"Me too" Salsa added.

Tamia was bucking so hard, I felt like I was riding bronco. I doubt she hear all what was being said, the way she was getting louder. I had my tongue in her hole and was fucking her with it. My nose was banging into her clit. She was getting very close to a climax and the girls were cheering her on. I even heard Shandra say "That it, you go girl." as Tamia was cumming.

Her five minutes were not up yet. I lapped up her juices as she kept cumming, in long slow lick. Each time my tongue touched her clit, she bucked and gasped. I slipped my middle finger into her already wet hole. When I bottom out I curled my finger and searched for her 'g-spot'. Tamia responded by clamped down on finger. It was like she was trying to suck me into her. I sucked on her clitty while my finger repeatedly curled over her inner pleasure zone. Her load moans were replaced by screams and profanities. "Oh! Fuck. Oh fuck! OH! FUCK! OHHH! FUUCKKK! "When Tamia came again, she pushed my head away and begged me to stop. "Please, before I die from all this pleasure." She was shaking like she was possessed.

We watch her, hanging off the chair, shaking, her legs wide open with her wet pussy free for all to see, for close to a minute when Jenny could take any more. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch on the right, "Me next." She removed her robe completely, sat on the couch and lifted her legs high. Completely naked she lead back on the couch, her big round breasts and large nipple in plain view were so inviting I knew I would have to touch them even though they were not part of the deal.

I took a small sip of the wine from the coffee table next to her, not sure who's glass it was and not caring. Wiped my mouth and gazed at this beauty of a woman spread out in front of me. Her red tushi was covered in hair and her lip protruded all round, pink and puffy. I could smell her aroma from where I was kneeling. I leaned forward, drawn by the scent of her. Jenny lifted her hip before I got to her and grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her woman hood. My mouth opened just in time to meet her soft mould. I licked and was met by a pleasant flavour of pearly white sweet nectar. She had too much cover for me to reach her clit with ease and that same clitty, being so protected, had to be extra sensitive. I licked her some more and reached in to move her hair aside and open her lips so I could find her hidden little clitty.

"Geeze, Jenny when you said your 'tushi' needed a shave, I didn't think it was so bad." Salsa teased. She was right next to me obviously having followed the show.

I licked on. "We'll have to shave after." Tamia suggested in a shaky voice still where I left her. I felt a hand on my shoulder on the other side to where Salsa was, it had to be Shandra. I stopped and turned to acknowledge her. She smile back at me. The look of desire made her even more beautiful then ever. Jenny pulled my head back and said to Shandra, "You'll get your turn. His on my time and right now I need him badly." I immediately went but to the business on hand. I licked and sucked her tushi with a new found vigour. Jenny was wet and getting wetter. She had to be a gusher. When I found her clit, I licked it repeatedly. She bucked wildly and I prepared myself for a flood. With my left hand, I kept the lips around her clitty open and with my right hand, I slipped my middle two fingers in. They went in with ease and I made a mental note to try and get one of these girls here, maybe Tamia, to put her whole hand up this very accommodating tushi. I pumped her hard and fast and it wasn't long before Jenny screamed "Fuck Yeah!"

I lifted so I could see this for myself and found three other faces around mine waiting. They obviously knew what was coming or should I say who was cumming. Girls talk, I suppose. The juices literally sprayed from her tushi, hitting me in my face and chest. Jenny was breathing so fast, it was somewhat scary. In-between breaths Jenny asked if she could reserve the rest of her five minutes for later. I suppose after she had recovered. "No more for now,, Please."

I said "Sure, only my pleasure." We laughed.

"No, my dear sir, it was, and will be mine too"

It was lovely to see Tamia and Shandra holding Jenny's hands, while she clamed down. Salsa had move to where Tamia had been sitting. Not willing to wait, she called me, "Hey, Brent. Time for your next course. Dinner is served." We all laughed, but no one looked back to see her, we were still mesmerised by Jenny's fountain.

I curled my fingers, gently, in her tushi and rubbed the ribs of her g-spot. She squeezed Shandra and Tamia's hands, stopped breathing -- her eyes were open to the size of golf balls,- and begged me "Please, no more."

I slipped my hand out her gently, stood up, lead over and squeezed Jenny's right boob and kissed her nipple. She gave a little shudder, her legs now hanging limp, one over the front of the couch and the other over the arm rest. I looked at her tushi, it was red and twitching.

"Just give me some time. Okay? I haven't cum like that, ever." Jenny said. "I need some time to recover, but I'll definitely want more. OKAY?"

I stood up and nodded. Shandra stood up next to me, her hand now in mine, which was still wet with Jenny's juices, but her eyes seemed glued to my not so little fellow.

"Hey! Shandra. No panty -- no source. It's me next. PLEASE"

Tamia rubbed her fingers over the tip of my still covered penis, feeling the wet spot and make boy jump, almost violently. "Salsa, you must see this. He almost has as much juice as Jenny. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Did you cum in your pants or is that just your pre cum? ,,,,,,,,,,,, And Mr. Identity Crisis, here is huge."

- { -That what Salsa had decided to call my penis because I just had too many name for him. She had been the one who had told us first, soon after we had become friends, what she called her privates. "I call my baby here," as she cupped her privates though her jeans, "Wammy." We all laughed at her but she pushed her point. "What you going to call it when it doesn't want to cum." She was still holding herself in the most provocative way.

I told her to take it easy, ",,,,,, I'm not dead yet." In the laughter she asked what my boy was called. I gave all the names and reasons for them. We all had to give the names we had chosen. She insisted. -- } -

That was one of the things I had to thank my dad for; my tan complexion and my ten inch penis.

"Not yet, but if you keep touching my like that cuz there's no guarantees that I won't." I said and turned to Shandra and hugged her. She whispered I my ear, as I held her close, fighting back my orgasm,

"I must get some of you in me soon."

"I love you, too." was my whispered reply. "Do you want this to stop?"

"No. Not ever" Shandra whispered just as Salsa called me rather loudly.

What did she mean this hug or this orgy? Shandra let go of me and gently turn me round to face Salsa. Salsa was lying naked on my lazy-boy chair with her legs spread wide open, her one hand rubbing her breasts and her other dibble around her wammy. She looked at me and said "FUCK that thing is huge." Her mouth was hanging open. "It almost looks scary." She called me over using both her hands. - She was sexy to say the least. - She was dark all over, even her shaved wammy. She looked a touch nervous as I got closer, but she still raised her legs a little higher and said. "Let me feel that magic tongue of yours."

I assumed my position, kneeling on the floor, this time, in-between my third 'first prize' for the evening. I felt like a winner of the biggest lottery ever. Salsa's skin was floorless to say the least. It was chocolate coloured and smooth as silk. I was happy she shaved. A pussy, I mean 'Wammy', this beautiful should never be covered. The way I felt; if Salsa walked around with her Wammy showing, no-one would mind. I just wanted to take photos of it, but I had a more pressing job at hand. I looked at her neat slit, completely closed yet with her clit peeping out at the top. She showed no sign of razor bumps, not even a pimple. I wondered, to myself, who had the honours of grooming her.

"Damm, Salsa, baby you have to introduce Jenny to your barber." Tamia complemented her. I was not the only one who noticed.

I kiss her protruding clit. Salsa held my head and let out a low slow moan. I sucked on her clitty for a few seconds then lifted my head and looked up at her. She was looking down at me. Her little titties looked like mountain peaks and her pointy nipples, dark as they were, still reminded me of snow caps.

Keeping eye contact, I licked the whole length of her Wammy. The spicy flavours of her juices filled my mouth. She smiled and said to me, "you go boy." I told her to hold her legs up high and moved mine from her knees to her wammy. Her wammy was truly a work of art. All of us gathered around to enjoy the view, even Jenny had got up.

'It's like you knew this would happen, the way you so well shaved." Shandra teased her as she put her hand back on my shoulder.

"A girl got to be prepared, you know. You'll never know when one of Shandra's let-downs might need some comforting." She teased back.

"Hey, thanks for the attention, but you guys are eating up my five minutes when, Brent here, is supposed to be eating me."

I used my fingers to split her tidy lips open. The red of her inner lips glistened with her spicy juices. Her dark skin only made the red more vibrant. I used my tongue to probe her hole but could not. She was so tight. So I continued my onslaught on her love cannel. Licking and licking. Salsa was soon meeting my steady licks. She was humping my face. The forefinger of my left hand joined my tongue on her clitty and soon took over the flicking. I look up at her face; Salsa was still look at me. I put the middle finger of my right hand in my mouth and swirled it around making sure it was wet. She knew what to expect and lifted her knees higher to her titties. I slide my now very wet finger and slowly pushed into her Wammy's hole. She was so tight this took some time. Pumping one knuckle in at a time. My tongue had found it's way back to her clitty and my left hand now helping to keep it exposed. She was getting well lubricated but I could still feel her tight around my finger. I wondered what it would feel like with her wrapped around my pole. She climaxed from nowhere, letting out a soft scream and holding my head still. I stopped all movement for a second or two and then went back to my steady pumping and licking. Salsa was ready for more. She did not stop me or ask for a rest. She came again soon after I found her love button. I felt her Wammy loosen it's tight grip and I slipped a second finger into her and carried on licking and fingering her. She came again soon after and loosen further so I pumped faster and harder. She was bucking to meet my hand and tongue as I timed my pleasure giving. She was also getting louder as her next orgasm approached. This had to be a big one so I put extra energy into my now tiring tongue. When Salsa climax, she screamed. Her Wammy clamped me tight and started quivering. It was a sensation I was dying to feel on my now painfully erect penis.

"You insatiable, sex pot." Jenny teased. Tamia was whistling and Shandra seemed mesmerised by what she saw. Shandra was the only one with her robe still on. I hadn't seen Tamia had removed hers but when I saw her naked breasts, I stood up, reached for them, with both hands and sucked on each of her nipples. My cousin had large nipples that quickly grew to pointy little buttons.

"Hey, I don't remember seeing any bra's in the basket." She protested but pushing each boob into my face as I sucked on the nipple.

"They don't seem to mind." Shandra said pointing at Tamia's erect nipples.

"actually,,, they love attention." Tamia said, and she pinched them in-between her fingers.

I was pleasantly shocked by Jenny when she took over where I left off and started sucking on Tamia's nipples. Tamia didn't seem to mind at all. She had her eyes closed and had tilted her head back. Salsa had stood up and joined in the party, taking Tamia's right boob in her hand and sucking on it, practically pushing me out the way. The contrast of her chocolate skin against Tamia freckled fair skin was picture perfect.

Shandra was hugging me from behind. I could feel her ample firm knockers pressing into my back. Her hands found their way under my t-shirt. I lifted my arms allowing Shandra to remove my t-shirt. The 'shadow girls' had stopped their private orgy and were looking at my half naked body. Shandra's hands moved away and when they came back, I felt her nakedness press into me. She was so warm, almost hot, against me. Her hands travelled south under my shorts and her fingers wrapped around her prize; - cause no-matter the competition, she won it. My hands were behind me, on her magnetic ass.

"Pull his pant off." Tamia said and gasped when Shandra teasingly let just the head of my boy peep out.

"PLEASE tell me how you knew. I'm dying to return the favour" Jenny's eyes were glued to my throbbing penis.

Salsa looked nervously on. "I've never seen anything that big. Is it real? What should we call it?"

We laughed at her, but I was watching them, openly rubbing their pussies. Shandra let go of pleasure pole with her left hand and pulled my pants down low enough so that even my big balls in all their glory were in plain view to all, her right hand was playing with the wetness of my precum. "Do you want to touch him?" Shandra asked Salsa.

Did she mean me or my friend down there? Either way, I felt like I was hers, owned. It was a lovely feeling. I move my hand, the right one, from her bum, sliding along her hips, to her Nufie in-between us. She moved away giving me access to were she wanted me to be. Shandra also kept her Nufie well groomed. Her landing strip was soft and curly and she was bald on the sides. The heat between us could melt a furnace and she was wet, nice and wet. I allowed my fingers to play a little; they seemed to have a mind of their own, and then brought them straight to my mouth. Now I know there was more driving me but, Shandra tasted of strawberries, strawberries in cream, fresh sweet strawberries in rich cream. - Shandra hands were rubbing around on my chest and she was nibbling my shoulder. -- I had to have her.

I turn my head, "Can I have five minutes at the source?" still enjoying the feeling of all these tiny hands on my painfully aroused penis.

"You can have all you want. Am yours." With that she lowered herself on to the mattress. "Only, take off your pants, cause I'm going to return the favour." She had her fingers in her mouth, the same fingers that had been rubbing my juices.

Shandra lay there, naked, before me for the first time in all her beauty. I had turned round to face her. Her naughty smile could have ruined more than a few good men. I felt someone pull my pants past my knees to my ankles.

"This is so fuckin' HOT." Jenny dashed past to get one of the good seats.

I felt small hands on my bums. They could only be Salsa's. She was truly insatiable.

Tamia had come round on my left, taken my hand, and said to me in the sweetest tone I've ever hear her use, "You go big boy,,,. We going to watch for a while." With that she pulled Salsa and found a place on the mattress.

I was almost not sure were to start. Her feet were without floor. Her legs; calves and thighs were all muscle and shapely. That Nufie was truly inviting, like a pink flower, and it tasted so very lovely. Her abs were flat. Her rock hard knockers were so perfect they almost looked fake. Her nipples were like little mountains on top of big mountains. Their darkness complementing her lovely olive skin. But I had to kiss those sensual lips.

Our eyes met after I had finished the initial tour of her body. The front and later I would tour the back. I knelt between her legs; she parted them slightly and stretched her arms out to meet me. Our lips met and our mouths opened and our tongues danced. We were naked, skin on skin, her hands roaming my bum and mine held her face. I rolled her on top of me and my hands quickly searched her bums. I rubbed her generous behind with an affection I would show no-other, my fingers reaching for the source of that sweet nectar. Shandra was grinding into me and I wasn't sure how long I would be able to hold back my climax. She rolled me over, back on top of her and her hands found they way but to my bums and mine moved to her knockers.

She broke our kiss and turn into a sixty-nine in a flash. The shadow girls seemed to bee so taken up with the show they were freely masturbating. Shandra lowered her Nufie, the source, onto my face. I had raised my head impatiently and she moaned as my tongue met her and I pushed into her wanting hole. I had my hand on her bums again, I loved them, and was using them to repeatedly pull her to me, sucking up as much of her juice I could get. She came with and groan that would have been acceptable in any jungle and before I knew it, she had the head of my dick in her mouth and was pumping it. I was still sucking the juice as it flowed but I also knew I would last so I moved to her hard little clitty. I timed my licking with her pumping, wanting us to cum together but she sped up her pumping with her hands and with her mouth and before long I lost all control and came. Shandra squeezed my dick with her hands and pumped harder and faster, pushed her Nufie into my face and came. I was rewarded with more nectar.

"Come help." She couldn't swallow all of my spray and she did want to waste, and maybe she didn't want the shadow girls to feel too left out.

She sat up pushing herself more into my face. I could see who it was but two mouths started work on 'Mr. Magnificent' as I heard Salsa call him, not giving him a chance to rest. Jenny preferred to lick me off Shandra face. After she had kiss Shandra close to her next climax while I licked her and she rode my face. She said. "Fuck, Shandra your tits are so hard."