Panty Puzzle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shandra had lost her shyness. She said thanks, turned around on me taking hold of Mr. M. and lowered herself slowly onto me. Her hot Nufie surrounded me. When our pubs met she leaned forward and kissed me and said, "I've waited for this so long. Promise me you won't ever stop." She was crying. Not loud but there were tears in her eyes. She wouldn't let me answer. She was kissing me again. "You fill me so perfect. I'll share you with them but I don't ever want to lose you. Promise me." Shandra started moving those hips of hers, her body still close to mine and her knockers still firmly pressed against my chest and my hands still on her bums. Slow at first. We were kissing again.

I knew we were being watched but my world was just her as her Nufie took me to new heights of pleasure. Yes we made a perfect fit. Shandra bit into my neck and started moving faster and I knew we were close. With yet another jungle groan, Shandra press our hips together and came as I sprayed deep in her. Then she whispered "I love you too." as our juices signed the agreement.

We were surprised to hear the sound of Tamia's vibrator, still deep in her as she shivered through her climax. Jenny had left another puddle of her juices on the mattress this time. Salsa had a finger in her tight wammy and another in her ass. "You did say we can share him, didn't you?" She was definitely insatiable.

We all laughed. Shandra nodded. I took her face in my hands, looked her in the eye and said. "I promise never to leave you ever." The tears filled her eyes again and I knew this was forever.

BE CONTINUED... SOON.