Paradise Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands hit my buttocks again. I could tell immediately there was an excess amount of moisturizer on them.

"You must attract a lot of gazes when you're on the nude beach Mr. Hampstead."

"I'm sure I don't Stephanie," I interrupted. My mind frozen by Stephanie's advances and long slow strokes. I had almost forgotten about our discussion regarding the different levels of service provided. I was thinking about being naked with this young woman and what other young women worked here and if this was standard service at all tanning salons.

Stephanie continued without missing a beat, "...you have such a great body, and a cute ass and such nice balls and a beautiful cock." As the words left her mouth her hands began moisturizing my equipment.

"Hey Stephanie!" I closed my legs trapping one of her hands.

With all the innocence Stephanie could muster she said "I'm sorry Mr. Hampstead. I just felt bad that I got you so excited. I thought ummm well, it is part of our premium service. You know so people don't get their hands all messed up with the moisturizer"

"Look Stephanie. As good as that feels I'm not sure I should let you continue. I mean you do this, rub lotion on your customer's cocks and pussies and Premium Service? There are four service levels?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Hampstead. Uh, just three uh. I really didn't plan this. It was just there and your cock and balls looked so good being all smooth and shaved and clean... I couldn't help myself. I will just touch them a little more and get the excess moisturizer off my hands. Please? I promise I will only do what's umm, you know, what's ummm allowed in the service."

I was so damn horny at this point my little head was stronger than the big one on my shoulders. I spread my legs again and said, "Okay. But when I say stop, you stop. Agreed?"

Stephanie was already massaging, expertly I might add, my balls and cock once again. It felt so bloody good. This kid had really talented hands. The word "Agreed" slipped out of her mouth but I'm not sure she was even aware what she was agreeing to.

"Turn around Mr. Hampstead and I will show you how much moisturizer you need for your face and neck."

"Huh. Oh yeah." I was in a trance loving the handjob this gorgeous young girl was giving me. I turned around. Stephanie was still squatting and now my cock was pointing at her face.

"Put your hands out please."

"Is this still part of the Premium Platinum Service or is this something else Stephanie?"

I followed orders. Stephanie squeezed some lotion in each hand.

"Well, in case you don't get an upgraded service I said I would show you how much moisturizer to use. Do your arms and chest with that in case I missed anywhere." I started rubbing my arms and chest without even looking at how much was in my hands. I was looking down past my 7 inch pole at Stephanie's glorious tits. Stephanie started long slow strokes on my stomach and my clean shaven pubic area. Her hands explored and massaged my abs, and all around my cock. She was staring at my cock captivated the entire time. Her hands journeyed up and down the length of my shaft each time they passed by.

"Umm yeah umm."

"Hold your hands out again please." She barely looked up, squeezed some more moisturizer into my hands and said "Do your face and neck." She returned to massaging my cock and testicles. She reached between my legs and spread moisturizer over my anus with one hand while stroking my cock with the other.

"I've done my face and neck Stephanie. I think you should stop now and let me get to my tan."

There was no response.

"Stephanie? Stephanie!"

"Huh."

"It's time to stop what you're doing." I reached down and lifter her up. She tilted her head up and closed her eyes. I kissed her. It was so automatic. One of her hands returned to my cock. Our tongues danced. I grabbed her ass with one hand and filled the other with young ripe firm tit. Our kissing increased in intensity. I slid a hand inside her tights. Her pussy was smooth and drenched in honey.

"Your cock is so nice Mr. Hamstead. Will you fuck me with it please?"

That woke me up. I pushed Stephanie away.

"I can't do this Stephanie. I really want to. You're beautiful and so damn sexy but well, let's just leave it at that, we really shouldn't."

"Okay Mr. Hampstead. But if you want to I would do whatever you want. I won't tell anyone. And I really want to fuck you. I'm good at it. Really."

"Stephanie, as much as I want to take you and fuck the living daylights out of you right now, I just can't bring myself to do it. So let's just try and get me a tan. Okay."

"Okay." She said in a rather disappointed voice.

"How do I start this machine?"

"Wait here. I have to start it from the front. I will come back and show you what to do."

She was back in a flash. Stephanie kissed my nipple and grabbed my cock. "I really want you Mr. Hampstead. I am so damn horny."

I pushed her back. "What do I do next Stephanie?"

"Step in and I will close the door, then just push that green button. The machine will run for 5 minutes. Oh. Don't forget your goggles. I wouldn't want to harm those cute eyes Mr. H."

I stepped in and closed the doors. I pushed the green button and the lights hummed to full intensity. The heat felt great. I could see why people liked this experience. It was peaceful and completely indulgent and a little sinful given all the press about how bad this is for you.

The little timer was at 2. My cock was still at full attention. I thought about Stephanie and how great a fuck she would be. How I would love for her to finish the hand job she was giving me or to finish me with a blow job. But she's just a kid. Yeah, a kid with a fucking incredible body any woman would kill to have. The lights turned off and the fans still whirred. I waited. Was I supposed to wait until the machine shut off? Did I just get out now? I didn't ask Steph what to do when it was done. I gave the door a light shove and it didn't budge. Hmm. I waited about 30 seconds more and tried again, then again with a little more force. The door popped open. Stephanie was standing in front of me naked with a towel in her hands. Her only words were.

"Good. You're still horny too. I'm either sucking you or fucking you Mr. Hampstead. I don't care which we do but I won't do either with moisturizer all over that gorgeous cock of yours."

She stepped forward and grabbed my erect penis with the towel. It was warm and wet and soapy. She grabbed another warm wet towel and rinsed off the soap. Then a third towel to dry me. Before I could say anything she dropped to her knees and wrapped her teenage lips around my cock.

And I thought her hands were good. She licked and sucked my cock with the technique of someone twice her age. Actually I really believe you either know how to do sex or you don't, you can't really teach someone. Stephanie knew what she was doing.

I let her suck for a while then I lifted her to her feet again. We kissed and explored each other bodies with our hands. "Steph."

"Yes Mr. H."

"What if someone comes in?"

"Lights off. Doors locked."

"Mmm good. Now it's my turn Stephanie to get a closer look at your fine body and let me awaken your senses."

I started suckling her nipples. She held the back of my head and moaned. My hands and fingers were exploring her ass and sopping wet pussy. I kissed my way down her stomach to her pubic area. Shaved as clean as mine. Her pussy was plump and glistening with her honey. I dropped to my knees and propped one of her legs up on a stool. I kissed her pussy softly. She moaned. My tongue ran around her bulbous lips. Her honey was thick and slick. I teased her for a while. She gyrated her hips encouraging me to slide my tongue between her lips and dance with her hardened clit. Finally I slipped my tongue between her labia. My advance was rewarded with deep moans. I slid a finger in her tight hot hole. Stephanie was moaning. She started pleading.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me please Mr. H. Just take your big cock and fuck me."

My hand was sliding through her honey spreading it over her ass. I slipped the tip of a finger into her anus.

"Oh god. Oh god. WOW. Oh. That feels so great."

"Turn around Steph and put your other leg on the stool." Steph spun around. Her left foot went up on the stool. I drove my face into her ass and licked at her anus. She cried out in pleasure. I slid a thumb into her pussy and forced my tongue into her anus.

"OH MY GOD" she screamed.. "Oh I've never." "Oh god."

I stopped and stood up. "Don't move Steph."

I took my cock in hand and guided it through her labia.

"Push it into me. Please."

"Your wish..." I finished that statement by pushing my cock deep inside my new love kitten.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh." Moaned Stephanie. "Ohhhh yesssss."

I started pumping slowly, gradually increasing my pace. Stephanie put a hand on the wall and pushed back a hard as she could. I reached around between her legs and tickled her clit.

"oh yes. Oh God. Oh wow!" Her staccato moans matched the rhythm of my thrusts.

"Yes. Yes. Yes."

Her body convulsed in a massive orgasm. I slowed my thrusts letting Stephanie recoup before I resumed a quickened pace.

"I want to eat your cum," Stephanie announced tearing herself away from me and dropping to her knees. Her hands and mouth went to work on my cock. She was good. My balls tightened. She squeezed them then took me deep into her mouth. As she pulled me out of her throat the first blast of sperm pumped up my shaft. My knees buckled. Stephanie locked her lips on my dick and milked all the cream she could from my cock. I stood there having orgasmic spasm after orgasmic spasm while Stephanie licked and sucked up every last drop of cum oozing from love pole. When I couldn't take anymore attention on my hyper-sensitive knob I pulled Stephanie to her feet so we could hug and kiss our way back to normalcy.

"Thank you Mr. H. That was amazing. I'm going to sleep so well tonight and have the most excellent dreams I'm sure."

"Me too Stephanie. I'm sure I will too."

We stood there holding each other lightly kissing and caressing.

"When do you think your next appointment will be Mr. Hampstead? I would love to rub moisturizer on your back for you again. "

I don't know Stephanie. How many appointments will I need to get a good base before my vacation? "

"I would say 30 but I'm not working that many days," Stephanie said with a devilish grin. "Probably ten or twelve."

"So three times a week,. That sounds about right.. So how about..."

"I work Monday's, Thursdays and then either Saturday or Sunday."

"Okay Stephanie. See you Thursday night then."

"Come late if you can Mr. Hampstead."

"So what about the premium or platinum service or whatever? Where do I sign up for that?

"We'll talk about that on Thursday Mr. H."

We got dressed. Stephanie ran around closing up, doing what ever that entailed. We kissed goodbye before we stepped out into the parking lot.

"She you Thursday Mr. H."

"She you Thursday Stephanie"

I stood by my car waiting for Stephanie to safely leave in hers. I got into my car. The clock said 10:15. I wasn't sure how I would explain this when I got home.

12