Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack!

"Oh my goodness, daddy!" Lisa squealed, making sure that her squirming had an additional purpose, of giving her father a few licentiously naughty peeks, spreading her panties apart with her thighs, then bringing them back tightly together, her panties slipping down a bit, allowing her father a delicious glimpse at her pale pure cunnie mound, so delicately split by an enticing little slit.

Mr. Lewis appreciated the offering, id vetoing superego as his balls churned with lust at the sight of his daughter's sweet cunnie mound. His spanking escalated in force and intensity.

Smack! Smack!

Emily squeezed her hands and Julie pounded Mr. Peters' desk, in frustration, pain, and embarrassment, all mixed together. This was just so denigrating, being treated like they were little girls, getting a spanking from their fathers, and even on their bare naked butts! They knew college would be difficult, but not like this! Mr. Brown and Mr. Hall were not getting the peeks offered to Mr. Lewis, but they were no less appreciative. The brief glance of their hands along the preciously soft round bottom cheeks was a pleasure they had never experienced, even with their wives. How strange to enjoy something with one's daughter that was not offered by one's wife. They were never more appreciative of their little girls.

Smack! Smack!

The fathers knew what they were going to do that night, albeit wondering if their wives would be interested in something so new, something very playfully naughty.

"Okay, excellent," Mr. Peters proclaimed, calling a halt to the exercise. "That's ten spanks. Very good, I must say, for the first time. Really very nice."

The fathers were sorry it was over. They gazed down upon the pinkened cheeks of their daughters. It was like their bottoms had become ripe, flush with excitement. They did look like they wanted more.

"How do you feel about the exercise, Julie?"

Julie knew what was best to say. "I really am sorry about the cell phone, Mr. Peters. I deserved a spanking. I know that, and I will never make that mistake again."

Mr. Hall was impressed. Julie was never so quick to admit she was wrong and pledge to be a better girl. Perhaps there was something to this spanking?

"And Lisa, what about yourself? Did you appreciate your spanking?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Peters," she replied, with considerably more sincerity than Julie. She added in a rather exaggerated girlish voice, "I appreciated my spanking very much." She looked back at her father. "Thank you, daddy. If you want to spank me again later, I'll be very grateful." She smiled at him, and waggled her bottom, as she noticed a clear bulge in his pants.

Yes, Mr. Peters thought, Lisa has come a long way since that first session in his office. "And, of course, Emily, how did you feel about it?"

"I found it kind of embarrassing, Mr. Peters," she replied, with equal sincerity. "Letting my father see my naked bottom and spank me like that."

Mr. Hall felt a little guilty, particularly given the pleasurable reaction he had to the spanking.

"Yes, yes," Mr. Peters reassured her, and Mr. Hall. "Of course, of course. That's a very natural reaction, and one that is quite important for the effectiveness of the New School approach." Emily did understand, having been through this once before, but knowing the truth wasn't always that helpful in accepting the truth. She looked back at her father to thank him for the spanking, but her eyes were stunned by his clearly very excited state.

"Daddy," she suddenly squealed. "You have an erection?!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The boys couldn't believe what they had heard. Miss Harding wanted them to stand up and face their mothers?! With hard-ons?!

Alan shouldn't have been surprised. Miss Harding had been instrumental in him getting an erection, and it wasn't like she had protected his modesty in class. Still, he assumed that she would exhibit some discretion with his mother. How many teachers display the erections they've created to the boys' mothers? There can't be very many teachers who do that. But, of course, Miss Harding was not just any teacher. She was a little difficult to predict.

Alex fixed his eyes on Miss Harding, pleading for consideration, for prudence.

Perhaps he had a point, but Miss Harding knew that at times imprudence was a pedagogical necessity.

The boys knew they had no choice. There was no escape. No way to avoid their fate.

They slowly stood up, and with their pants and underpants still tangled around their ankles, they maneuvered around to face their mothers, their mothers now compelled to face their reactions.

"Alan!" Mrs. Parker exclaimed in shock. "You have an erection!"

"Alex Adam Sanders!" admonished Mrs. Sanders.

"Well, I just can't take you anywhere," Mrs. Theale suggested, amusement evident in the tone of her voice, as well as the little grin on her face.

"Now ladies," Miss Harding quickly interjected before the mothers became too upset. "Don't be hard on your boys' excited states. This is a very common reaction to being disciplined, particularly by such pretty ladies."

"But, Miss Harding..." Mrs. Parker started to object.

"Being a mother, Mrs. Parker," Miss Harding interrupted, "doesn't necessarily make you any less attractive. Wouldn't you agree Alan?"

"What?" Now, that was a pretty awkward position to be in. There really wasn't any safe answer to that question. He could deny the attractiveness of his mother, but no son should ever suggest that his mother wasn't attractive. But, to say that she is attractive was to suggest that he had a boner for his mother, which he sorely doubted she would consider to be a good thing. He opted for being honest. When in doubt, tell the truth, particularly to one's mother. "Well, yeah, sure."

"'Yeah, sure,' what, Alan," Miss Harding further inquired. Young men can be pretty slow when it came to knowing what to say to a woman.

"What?"

Miss Harding shook her head. "What precisely do you find most attractive about your mother?"

Alan's face flushed. He knew right away what that was, but he wasn't about to say it out loud. There was, however, another feature he found just as attractive. He answered quickly, hoping for this moment in the spotlight to end just as quickly. "Her eyes. She has very pretty eyes."

It was Mrs. Parker's turn to blush. But, it was certainly true. She did have very lovely large round blue eyes that were often so sparkly and gay. Right now though they blinked with modesty and she averted their gaze. "Alan," she softly replied. It was kind of nice hearing her son say something so nice about her. He hadn't done that in quite some time.

"Well, I think we can all agree about that." They were indeed very pretty. "Is there anything else? Perhaps something more personal? Something that might explain a young man's erection, beyond simply a spanking?"

That really turned Mrs. Parker's face red. "Oh my," she softly exclaimed, keeping her eyes averted.

Alan's heart raced. The answer was very clear, and to him very obvious, but could he really say it?

Miss Harding observed the hesitation, the reluctance. "Perhaps some additional spanking might help, Alan?"

He quickly responded, "Her butt."

"Alan!" His mother quickly protested.

"Well, mom, it's true!"

"What's true, Alan?" Miss Harding asked.

"She has a real nice butt. Okay, I said it." He still wasn't so sure he should have said it, but he really didn't want another spanking.

"Well, okay," Miss Harding replied. "Let's see. Mrs. Parker, if would you, turn around."

"Miss Harding, I really don't see..."

"You are wearing a rather tight skirt, Mrs. Parker." She was indeed wearing a tight dark grey business skirt that came half-way down her thighs, along with a tight black cotton pullover.

Mrs. Parker couldn't argue with that specific point. Nevertheless, "that doesn't mean he has to notice my, my..." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Mrs. Parker, please, isn't there a reason you wear tight skirts? Is it not so that men will notice your bottom?"

That was again true. "But my son?"

"Your son is also a young man, Mrs. Parker. You can't help it if he at times admires the beauty, the sexiness, of his mother, particularly when she wears such provocative clothing."

Alex could not agree more, but he kept his mouth shut. He did though briefly glance at his mother, to see if she was paying attention.

Alex's mother was listening, but her eyes were still focused on her son's penis, noticing how big and thick it was, and it wasn't even fully erect. At best it was only half-erect, and yet it was still clearly so very large. She glanced up at his face, wondering if he happened to be noticing her staring.

They briefly made eye contact, and then quickly looked away.

"Please, Mrs. Parker, turn around," Miss Harding continued. "Trust me. This will be very helpful to us all. You'll see."

Mrs. Parker could not see how showing her son her butt would be at all helpful to anyone in the room. Well, maybe it would be helpful for the three young men to maintain their erections, which was all the more reason not to be doing it. But, she had agreed to participate in this exercise and Miss Harding was a professional. She must know what she was doing.

She slowly shifted around; the only sound in the room was the clicking and clacking that her high heels made on the hard wood floor.

From behind one could also see that Mrs. Parker had very shapely ankles and legs, accentuated well by her tall heels. But, everyone's eyes were glued to her butt, which was indeed nicely perky and round, and so terribly tightly wrapped in her skirt. It was like the skirt was glued to her ass. One had to wonder how easy it was to zip up.

But, more importantly, Miss Harding was right. The boys did all admire its shape, and the cocks were treated to further nourishment and encouragement, particularly Alan's, who even shifted his hand down to take hold of his cock and give it a bit of stroke. It wasn't like his mother would see him doing it, and he sorely doubted that Miss Harding would mind.

Mrs. Parker could feel her son's eyes on her back, or more accurately her bottom. She would have to admit that she did enjoy wearing tight dresses. Her breasts were not particularly large. She felt her best feature, besides her eyes, and hair, and smile, was her bottom. Her husband certainly admired it; like father, like son.

"Bend over a bit, Mrs. Parker. I'm not sure you've provided the best presentation."

Mrs. Parker looked over her shoulder at the professor as she clasped her hands on her bottom. "Miss Harding, really, I must insist, that is really going much too far."

Mrs. Theale though felt that it hadn't yet gone far enough, at least for her taste. She hardly wanted it to stop at this point. She turned around, bent over, and presented her bottom to her son. "Ronnie, do you think your mother's bottom is attractive?"

Ron sure as heck did. He really enjoyed mounting his mother from behind, albeit she rarely let him do it. She felt that it was kind of disrespectful of her authority as his mother, or at least it just wasn't appropriate. The position seemed to be a bit submissive to her, and she wasn't entirely comfortable being in a submissive position to her son. However, there were a few rare occasions when she was feeling especially playful. Ron thought that perhaps this was one of them? He took hold of his cock and openly stroked it as he replied, in a rather sedate, understated tone, "Yes, mother, I do."

Mrs. Theale looked back over her shoulder at her son. "You're not just saying that because you're my son, are you?"

"Honest, mom," he replied with more sincerity, "I do."

She slowly wagged her bottom back and forth at her son. "Well, I guess I believe you, given that you're playing with yourself."

Ron quickly let go, feeling a bit self-conscious over the fact that his mother had called everyone's attention to it.

Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Sanders though were more struck by the fact that Mrs. Theale was being so inappropriately flirtatious with her son, and it didn't help that she was so terribly attractive.

Mrs. Theale was a rather petite woman, just five feet three inches, with 34B, 24, and 34 inch measurements. She had in fact been a beauty queen back in high school. That was quite a number of years ago but she still had her wholesome, graceful attractiveness. Ron considered her to be a spitting image of Donna Reed (Mary Bailey) in "It's a Wonderful Life." She had Donna Reed's medium length wavy hair that fell nicely over her shoulders, as well as her perky nose, smooth skin, and pretty flashing eyes. As a boy growing up, when they watched the movie during the holiday season, Ron would yell, "Mom's on TV! Mom's on TV!" Mrs. Theale would blush, wave off the compliment, and say, "You stop that, I don't look a bit like her," but Ron knew she liked it a lot. Like any woman she liked feeling pretty.

In any case, it was rather shocking for Mrs. Parker and Mrs. Sanders to see a Donna Reed lookalike thrusting out and wagging her butt at her son. Certainly Mary Bailey would never have done anything like that! It was just so weird, and so wrong.

Miss Harding, however, did not share the mothers' disapproval. On the contrary, she was notably impressed. She had no idea when she had selected Ron to participate in this exercise that his mother would be such a natural, albeit she had known that Ron did have a crush on his mother (see "Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson"). She could now see why.

Like any good teacher, Miss Harding took advantage of the resources she was provided. She said, "Mrs. Theale, I must say, it's wonderful to see a mother not uncomfortable with the development, the growth, of her son."

The two other mothers wondered if Miss Harding was speaking generally or was she referring to a particular growth that Ronald was currently displaying.

Mrs. Theale gave her son one last little wiggle and then stood back up straight and turned around to face him. "Of course Ronnie sometimes gets erections. I think that's only natural for a healthy young man and, well, to be honest, I can't say that I'm not at least a little flattered."

Mrs. Sanders rolled her eyes. It seemed to her that Mrs. Theale was just fishing for a compliment. She was clearly the prettiest of the four women, albeit Miss Harding was most definitely a very striking woman herself.

"That is an excellent point, Mrs. Theale," Miss Harding agreed. "I think this would be a very good time for the mothers to become more familiar with their sons, to get to know them a little better. If you would, please, why don't each of you take your son's penis in your hand."

"What?!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Brown quickly hid his embarrassment upon his daughter's shocked and appalled reaction, and he felt a rush of panic ripple through his body. He was in trouble, big trouble. He recalled the many times he had read in the paper about a father getting arrested for molesting his daughter. Was that now his fate? Well, of course, that was an overreaction, as Emily was 18. Still, he would hardly imagine that his wife would approve.

Mr. Peters smiled at his reaction. "Mr. Brown," he said, "it is no wonder you are having trouble raising your daughter. You cower in fright at revealing your own manhood."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, look at yourself. What kind of man is not proud of his manliness, his masculinity? What daughter is not disappointed in a father who actually lacks self-respect, who has a father that is embarrassed to be a man? But, frankly, this is precisely why we conduct these exercises. They bring out the conflicts, the insecurities and inner demons that bedevil our efforts to be the best parents that we can be."

Did that make sense? Mr. Brown didn't know, nor did his daughter. Upon seeing her father's erection she had thrown her skirt back over her bottom and gotten up from the desk, her panties falling to her ankles.

"Gentlemen," Mr. Peters continued, "if you would, extract your penises and show your daughters that you are indeed a proud man, a strong and virile man. Let your daughter admire her father."

"Oh yes, daddy," Lisa exclaimed, quickly pushing herself away from the desk to turn and face her father, and his erection. "I bet you have a really big one!"

Well, no pressure there, Mr. Lewis thought. Goodness, imagine disappointing your daughter in that regard! No father wants his daughter to fail to think of him as a strong, powerful, protective male. Would he still have her respect if she discovered that he was not as big as she imagined, as she hoped? He then realized that all these thoughts assumed that he would in fact take it out, and Mr. Peters really couldn't be serious about that.

Mr. Peters smiled. "Come now, Mr. Lewis, you can't deny those adoring, beguiling eyes, can you?"

Mr. Lewis looked into his daughter's large, round pretty green eyes, looking so wistfully at him. He never could resist that expression. He reached down to lower his zipper.

"And," Mr. Peters added, "I think it would be a very nice gesture on the part of the girls to crown their daddies' penises with their panties. Wouldn't that be sweet?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Peters!" Lisa gleefully agreed, as she pulled her panties all the way down and stepped out of them, holding the soft white feminine cotton out as she waited for her father to exhibit his erection.

Mr. Brown and Mr. Hall couldn't believe what they were hearing, and seeing. Mr. Lewis was actually going to show his daughter his erect penis?

Mr. Hall asked directly, "Is this really appropriate, Mr. Peters?"

Julie sighed with relief at her father's objection. She waited for Mr. Peters' reply before she took off her panties.

Mr. Peters explained, "We are all adults here, Mr. Hall. We are all free to choose to do, or not to do, whatever we wish. Perhaps you do not consider this to be appropriate and certainly if you wish not to continue this exercise any further, well, that will, of course, be disappointing, but that is the decision you must make. Alternatively, you can continue to participate, and I suspect you will come to recognize the importance and benefits that can accrue from a more intimate understanding of yourself, and your daughter."

Mr. Hall hadn't really felt that he was provided much of an explanation but, frankly, his erection clearly indicated that he was most definitely interested in continuing. How could he deny that fact? Was it really inappropriate when it is not only under the guidance and supervision of a college professor but was also his precise instruction! He glanced around at the other two men. Were they really going to do this?

He reached down to lower his zipper.

Julie's eyes bugged out. "Daddy! Are you really going to show it to me?"

"Um, well, uh..." Mr. Hall paused in mid-zip.

"Mr. Hall," Mr. Peters reminded him, "who is the father here? Who is in charge?" Mr. Peters felt that this was a moment of truth for Mr. Hall. If he was going to really embrace the New School method of student discipline, this was the moment he needed to assert himself.

Mr. Hall finished pulling down his zipper, thinking that Mr. Peters better know what he was talking about. But, of course, he had been conducting these parent-student conferences for many, many years. Countless parents had been through this before, and clearly nothing untoward had ever happened to date. It would be fine.

Mr. Peters was relieved to see that his bluff had worked. This was the first time he had ever tried a parent-student conference. He wasn't at all sure how it would work. Frankly, it could turn into a real public relations disaster for the college.

Julie rolled her eyes as she reached beneath her skirt to take hold of her panties, still tangled around her thighs. Her face again blushed as she lowered them down to her ankles. What a strange world we live in today, she thought. She had never imagined that someday she would be draping her panties over her father's naked penis. Well, at least few of her friends were in the room to see it, but she did wonder what her mother would think about this tonight.

1...34567...9