Parent-Teacher-Student Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked back at her father, her voice awash with acquiesced resignation, "I guess you should put your penis in me too." It did appear to be inevitable. She arched her back, and raised up her bottom for him, presenting herself to him, presenting her cunt, like a doe would to a dominant buck.

Mr. Hall gazed down at his daughter's obscene offering of her delicate slit. Clearly no daughter could provide a more precious gift to her father. He gripped his dick and guided it to its target, a drop of precum lustfully hanging from the tip of his knob.

"Be gentle, daddy," Julie urged her father.

"I will, sweetie," he reassured her, wondering how inexperienced his daughter might in fact be. No father wants to hurt his daughter, and certainly not with his penis. He carefully lodged it in place, and then thrust it forward.

"Mmmmmmm," Julie groaned as she felt her father's bloated crown press its way in.

Mr. Hall was met with considerable resistance, which was frankly pleasing, for a father. He would not have been particularly happy to find his daughter's cunt had been thoroughly plowed. He gripped her hips, leaned forward, and pressed hard, pushing, forcing his way slowly deeper and deeper inside. It was like he was trying to fit into a glove that was a good two sizes too small. Fortunately, Julie was well lubricated, and pliable.

"Julie," he whispered, "you're so tight." As soon as he said it he realized that perhaps it was an inappropriate remark. It's not the typical compliment that one provides to one's daughter.

Julie looked back over her shoulder to explain, "I've only been with one guy daddy, I promise."

That was hard to believe, particularly for a cheerleader, but most any father wants to believe his daughter is pretty innocent, and her cunt was speaking loudly and clearly on her behalf. He gasped his approval, "That's being a very good girl, Julie."

"Thank you, daddy," Julie groaned as she felt her daddy suddenly burst his way all the way down into her girlish cunt, filling her up with his stout fatherly truncheon.

"Oh my precious," Mr. Hall sighed. His cock hadn't felt this good, this tightly squeezed, in so many years.

"Oh daddy," Julie groaned, "what will we tell mommy?"

Before Mr. Hall could respond, Mr. Peters suggested, "Perhaps Julie you should call your mother and ask her how she feels about it."

"What?!" Mr. Hall exclaimed, halting his thrust with his dick almost fully ensconced. Mr. Peters clearly liked to think outside the box, but that had to be going too far, didn't it?

"Well, certainly, why not," he suggested. "She called you on the phone when I had her bent over my desk, getting her spanking."

"Mr. Peters!" Julie complained. She had kind of hoped that Mr. Peters wouldn't tell her father about that. Well, he did at least keep one secret, and that was that he had also been fucking her. She gave him a look that she hoped would express her deepest desire for him to at least keep that to himself. Telling her father about that would pretty well destroy the myth that she had been with only one other guy.

"I don't, um, think," Mr. Hall gasped through his thrusts, "this is really...the right time...to call her mother."

Mr. Peters smiled. That might have pushed things a bit too far, but he couldn't help but think how cute it would be to have Julie speak to her mother on her phone as her father fucked her from behind.

"Oh goodness, daddy, you fuck me so good," Lisa loudly groaned, distracting Mr. Peters from his discussion with Mr. Hall. She was bucking and squirming beneath her father like a fish caught on a hook. She had long wondered what it would be like to feel her father actually fucking her. It had been a pretty unrealistic fantasy, and yet now it had finally come true. Never before had she valued more her college education. It's really too bad that all fathers can't afford the cost of tuition. She let her father know that she was indeed very, very grateful for his support.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Son, please, don't stop," Mrs. Parker groaned. She had come to enjoy the presence of her son's dick up her cunt. Her face reddening with embarrassment at her admission, her realization. It was a truth that was so hard to admit, so hard to bear, yet clearly so very true. Perhaps there was something to be said for a college education, as never before would she have ever considered such an act, let alone recognize how much she would enjoy it. However, she looked back over her shoulder to confirm one point. "Don't let Nana know about this, Alan."

Nana was their name for Alan's grandmother. Her own mother most definitely would not approve. She had always been so conservative, so rigid, so strict. "Oh, no, mother, no, I won't," Alan reassured her.

"That's a good boy," she gasped as she thrust her cunt back against her son, her soft bottom slapping against his abdomen.

Alan gripped his mother's hips and began to more forcefully and fervently fuck her up her cunt, the rich scent of her femininity drifting up to his nostrils. He wondered if his father had fucked her like this, from behind, over a table or desk. He thrust and thrust, giving her a pleasure that he knew his father could never provide, and that was being fucked by her own son.

But, he did fear that the pleasure was just too fucking intense. Could he in fact restrain himself long enough? Would he in fact truly please his mother? Never before had a son felt more pressure.

He had one time, in the past, failed her badly, at a little league game, the championship, with him at bat, in the bottom of the ninth. She had smiled confidently at him as he walked to the plate, letting him know that she had full faith in her son, who would naturally achieve great things, for his mother. But, he had momentously struck out on three straight swings.

She had told him that it had been alright, that she was still very proud of her son.

But, he knew he had let her down.

This was considerably more difficult, and certainly far more important. He had to make sure that his mother climaxed before him. No son wants to prematurely ejaculate the first time he fucks his mother. No son wants to strike out when he is at the plate. He leaned down over her and reached beneath her waist, bringing his fingers to her cunt, to her swollen womanly clit, pressing and grinding the tips of his fingers against it as his dick plunged and plumbed his mother's thick fleshy hole.

"Alan!" His mother gasped at the feel of her son's fingers plying her clit. "Where did you learn...?" But, she didn't finish her sentence. She knew it was a silly question as soon as she had said it, nor did she really want to hear the answer. And, besides, conversation was not what she wanted right now.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned with satisfaction. Every mother is so very proud when she realizes what a good husband her son will be. She squirmed her clit on her son's fingers as she grinded her cunt against his thrusting dick.

"Alex," Mrs. Sanders gasped, "wait, wait..."

Alex dutifully paused.

"Wait, just a second," she repeated, reaching back with a hand to get him to stop. "Wait..." She explained, "You're just so, so big."

Alex smiled. Apparently his mother wasn't used to a cock as big as his.

Alex had a good relationship with his father, but they were naturally competitive, and his father did still beat him at most every game, every sport, they played, be it golf, fishing, even basketball. Well, apparently he was now besting his father in one regard, the truest test of masculine prowess.

It wasn't like he was going to lord this over his father. It would likely just be a little secret between his mother and himself, one that he hoped they would share, at least once in a while. He slowed the pace, and more gently albeit still firmly pressed his way forward, spreading open his mother's cunt in a manner that it had apparently never been felt before.

Mrs. Theale was having no such difficulty. "That's so good, Ronnie," she whimpered. "You're such a good boy." She looked back over her shoulder at her son. "You give your mummy a good fucking now, Ronnie."

"Yes, mom," Ronald dutifully replied, humping and grinding as he bent over his mother's ass, pounding his cock in and out of her warm, wet, quivering cunt. Ron knew he was pretty darned lucky to have such a mother. Not too many mothers let you fuck them, and even those that do are unlikely to be as engaged and enthusiastic as his. He wrapped his arms around her body and clutched tightly on her squishy womanly boobs as his cock was so wondrously gripped as tightly by his mother's pulsating, throbbing cunt. He would not likely last much longer but, unlike Alan, he felt under no pressure. If his mother didn't cum now he would more than gladly take care of her that evening, as he had done so many times before, even licking, sucking, and nibbling on her clit and cunt while she watched her favorite television show, until she lost herself in a quivering orgasm.

Mrs. Parker could feel the tell-tale quivering within her cunt. "Oh, baby," she squealed, "mummy's going to cum."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Spank me while you're doing it, daddy," Lisa squealed, "I'm being such a bad girl, fucking my daddy. He should give me a big bad spanking."

"Yes, dear," Mr. Lewis gasped, feeling so close to shooting off, yet doing his best to make his daughter happy. He was always such a pushover, giving in to her every little whim.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He smacked her teeny little pale derriere with his right hand as he continued to pound his cock in and out of her precious little squirming cunt.

"Oh daddy, that's so good! You spank me so good!" Lisa squealed, her bottom dancing and gyrating with stinging lust, bounding up and down upon her father's hefty plunging cock.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oh daddy, yes, teach your little girl a lesson. Such a good and decent daddy!"

Emily and Julie were not attracted to the thought of being spanked at the same time they were fucked, nor did their fathers take the cue from Mr. Lewis. Emily though did at least offer her father something.

"Daddy," Emily pleaded, "Stick your finger up my bottom. I like that so much."

Well, that was certainly a surprise to Mr. Brown. He didn't quite know where his daughter got that interest. Certainly not from her mother, as far as he knew. Nor did he feel that she should let guys do that. She could develop quite the poor reputation, wanting guys to stick things there. He would have to talk to her about this when they got home but, at the moment, he did as his daughter requested and brought his finger to her puckered little rosebud, and began to caress and tickle it with the tip of his finger.

"Daddy!" Emily squealed, being driven to new heights by the additional stimulation. She lost all sense of decorum and good manners, and lewdly, obscenely humped her father's cock as she gasped, "Stick it in, daddy! Stick your finger inside my butt!"

It took a bit of dexterity on Mr. Brown's part but he managed to slip at least the tip of his index finger up into his daughter's rectum as he continued to fuck her from behind. He would most definitely have to try this later with his wife. Perhaps the older generation does have something to learn from the younger.

"Oh yes, daddy," Emily gasped. "Poke your little girl's butt while you fuck me. I love you so much daddy."

"Oh father," Julie suddenly exclaimed, "I'm going to cum. I can't help it. Please cum with me daddy, won't you please!?"

"Yes, dear, yes," her father responded. "Daddy will cum too, all up inside your priceless little cunt."

"Oh, daddy, yes," Julie gasped, "let me feel it squirt inside. I want to feel your big hard cock squirt and spit all over inside me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mother," Alan gasped, "I'm going to cum too."

"Inside," Mrs. Parker instructed her son, as her body began to shiver with her climax, "cum inside your mother's vagina. Feel me up with your hot, thick stuff."

Alan hadn't imagined that his mother would speak in such a filthy manner, but mothers will not typically act like a mother while they are climaxing.

He bent over his mom, and grasped tightly on her hips as his dick jerked and then gushed a big glob of hot gumpy cum deep up inside his mother's cunt. "There it is, mother, all for you," he groaned, his mind clouding over with his orgasm as his cock repeatedly twitched and spit deep up inside her.

How strangely odd yet so wonderful, thought Mrs. Parker, feeling her son filling her cunt with sperm, sperm that itself had come from a load she received many years ago.

"Me too, mom," Alex suddenly exclaimed, the sound and sight of Alan cumming inside his mother's cunt putting him over the edge as well. He gushed forth a large torrent of glutinous gism.

"Oh my," gasped Mrs. Sanders as she felt the blast of cum explode into her cunt, followed by another, and another, and another, and suddenly she too felt her legs tremble and shake as her climax overwhelmed her, knees wobbling as waves of bliss pulsed through her body, her cunt filling up and then spilling over with a thick white gruel of boyish spunk sliding down her trembling legs. "Oh my, oh my," she repeatedly gasped, feeling so stuffed, so engorged, so fulfilled.

"On my face," Mrs. Theale suggested, knowing full well that her son was about to cum. A mother becomes very good at reading her son's cues. She slipped off his cock to turn around and kneel before her son's twitching dick, just as a big rope of white spunk shot through the air and splashed across her face, from her forehead, across her eyelash, down her cheek, and then across her lips. She was always so very pleased how her son shot his loads. It was often with such force and energy; it was so nice to be with someone so young and vigorous. She loved her son very much, and now could demonstrate that love, leaning her face back and smiling as spurts, splats, and splashes of cum rained down up her cheeks, nose, mouth, forehead, and eyes. Her son was making quite the mess, but this time he wouldn't get a scolding. She might though make him give his mommy a kiss afterward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Hall lived only to please his daughter, and he released a large gush of fatherly spunk deep up into his daughter's cunnie. "Here's daddy's cum, Julie. Take it all now, like a good girl."

"Oh thank you, daddy, thank you, thank you, thank you," Julie kept repeating through the throes of her climax, as if he had bought her a new dress, or even a new car. She never felt more happy in her life. That is of course the natural state of any orgasm, but this one was truly special, truly unique.

Julie collapsed onto the desk and smiled gracefully as she received her father's cum. Their relationship had been at times troubled, the arguments over the cell phone perhaps just symptomatic of a broader problem. All of that though was now forgotten, as father and daughter were joined together in a harmonious bliss. They both vowed at that moment to be more faithful, forgiving, and true to one another.

"Oh fuck," gasped Mr. Brown.

Emily impulsively chirped, "Squirt it on my butt hole, daddy!"

Mr. Brown was learning quite a number of new things about his daughter. Things that no father typically ever comes to learn. This exercise was proving to be very revealing and insightful. He ripped his cock from his daughter's cunt, making a loud slushing noise as it escaped the tight slippery confines, globs of feminine juices spilling out with the release of his dick.

It was most definitely a strange request but Mr. Brown had heard weirder things from his daughter. Actually, that wasn't really true. Even her request for a tattoo did not come close to wanting her father to cum on her butthole. He squeezed his dick within his hand and aimed at her sweet puckered anus.

Emily helped her father by reaching back and spreading open her cheeks, revealing all, and then giggled as she felt her father's hot sticky spray splash against the sensitive curls of her anus. She did so much enjoy a guy squirting there and somehow she felt safe revealing her little pet peccadillo to her father. A girl can tell her father most anything, can't she?

Mr. Brown had difficulty keeping his legs steady, his aim true. However, he did intentionally let some of his spray splash across his daughter's pale butt cheeks. Mrs. Brown never let him do that, and not too many fathers will ever get the chance to unload onto their daughters' bare bottoms. It really was a very pretty sight, and an equally special moment.

Emily didn't seem to mind. She wriggled her bottom all around as she felt her father's hot sticky stuff rain down upon her tushy. She recalled when she was a little girl and her daddy gave her a tickle attack. Sometimes it went on so long that she thought she would pee. Her cunt was similarly inflamed now, albeit for a very different reason, and she giggled and giggled and giggled.

Lisa, like Mrs. Theale, released her cunt from the cock so that she could turn around and face it, but not entirely for the same reason. "I want you to cum in my mouth, daddy," she exclaimed, and smiled up at him with her twinkling green eyes as her lips wrapped around the lips of his knob and her fingers around the shaft, milking her father's thick slimy dick.

She didn't have to wait long. Lisa's eyes were so cute, so beguiling. Mr. Lewis quickly felt that sense of inevitable pressure surging up within his loins, cresting within his knob, and then spewing within her mouth a blast of viscous thick white crude.

Lisa's eyes opened wide with shock. It was such a sudden humongous glob of cum that it took her momentarily off guard.

But, it did taste very, very nice. Perhaps that was something genetic, something about a father's cum that tastes extra special nice to a daughter. Whatever it was she grinned through the cock in her mouth as she looked lovingly up into her father's half-closed eyes, glazed over with lustful pleasure as he released globs and wads of stuff deep into her mouth.

Lisa shifted her fingers to his balls, milking them for every last tasty drop.

Mr. Lewis smiled drunkenly down at his daughter, his mind lost in a daze of intoxicating pleasure. He really did have a very wonderful daughter. No father could ever be any prouder. "I love you, sweetie," he gasped.

Lisa released the knob from her mouth, a long line of cum trailing from her lips, hanging in the air like a lifeline between her father's dick and her tongue. It broke as she replied, "I love you too, daddy."

Mr. Peters smiled. He so much enjoyed bringing families closer together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! I realize that this theme is not for everyone, but I do hope I provided sufficient warning so that you could have avoided it. If you do like this section of Literotica, please do take the time to vote, and most definitely offer suggestions.

1...456789