All Comments on 'Passion & Perspective Ch. 05-07'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Been there

This story is most realistic and suggests an ideal reconstruction of acrual experience. My wife and I have a very similar arrangement of my giving her to other men, and all the caution and taking it one step at a time in this story is so like what we had to do it is eerie. Molly and my wife could be doubles. The better it gets the greater the risk of a shared wife falling in love with her lover, but it is not the same love she has for her husband. Not the same depth of married love. My wife proved this to me. Molly proves it to her hubby. This is a perfect LW story and I am eager to see just how it ends.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
Yes, lovely

I feel the same as you about watching and enjoying my wife with another man. Not all men understand that, do they? I feel closer to her and love her more when she's screaming (she IS a screamer) under or over a man than most any other time. And sometimes we share him and each other.

Thanks for writing these stories for us guys that know and understand that loving her sometimes means letting her fly. You are a fine writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...