Passion and Punishment

Story Info
Beginning.
4.3k words
3.84
5.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion and Punishment

Edit by Kenji SATO

"Ms. Seren can you take care of our customer if you are available?"

I came to my senses when the shop assistant called out. The message I received from my husband on my mobile phone minutes ago had literally isolated me from the world. I left the phone in the drawer and looked at the menopausal woman who was waiting in front of the cash register looking at me like I was an idiot. After putting the garter set which she had bought for her husband or her lover into the bag she walked out of the store.

When I was cool I started thinking about my husband's message. His father had put him in charge of the construction site in Saudi Arabia. Even though it was a development we were actually expecting I felt bitter inside. My husband Zafer had mentioned last week that he might get this promotion. The construction of a shopping center that would last two years. The only problem was that we would stay apart as long as he was working. Because I didn't want to go to Saudi Arabia to live there. That was why we had had a small argument.

My husband and I have been married for two years. We spent a year engaged. I am happy. He has always been kind to me and holds me in high regard. I am twenty-six years old. I work as a manager in an underwear shop. I have always been well-kept and fit no one sees me in my shabby clothes at home. I have been like this since I was a young girl. I attract a lot of attention thanks to my shapely physique and long black hair.

My father-in-law is the owner of two underwear stores and the construction company where my husband works. I had met him with his wife when they came to visit the store of course I was a clerk at that time. Normally our boss Mr. Oğuz does not come to the store that easily but I had happened to meet him that day.

Later when it came to our marriage his father had covered all of our wedding expenses. He seems tough on the outside but is actually a soft-hearted person he is a short and pot-bellied man in his mid-fifties. The families were very kind and affectionate when they met for the first time. When I first saw him I was very warm. My family consists of my mother father and my 18-year-old brother. My father is a retired civil servant and my mother is a housewife my brother Erhan is preparing for university.My husband have a 21 year-old brother.

In the evening my husband and I went to a restaurant to celebrate his promotion. His new position would increase our income. While we were talking during the meal we started to make holiday plans and dream of buying a house or a car. He wanted me to stay with my parents while he was in Saudi Arabia but I did not want to give up the comfort of my own home. I understood him. His mind would stay with me. He was afraid that his young and beautiful wife would be in trouble if she was left alone. I was hurt that he did not trust me. I hadn't even looked at anyone but him, since the day we were together.

"Don't you trust me? Have you seen any wrong behavior of mine until today?" I asked making a frown on my face.

"My love of course I trust you. I'm just afraid that something might happen to you."

"Returning to my father's house seems like bad luck for us. We will be separated anyway. Maybe I can stay there on the weekends but I cannot stay there all the time because I have to go to work and I love my home very much. What can happen to me? I am at the store all day and I come home in the evenings."

"Don't be afraid baby I won't give up on you even if the world disappears. My mind will remain with you that's all." he said.

It was obvious that he was uneasy. When the dessert service came an idea came to my mind.

"My love let's talk to my parents let Erhan stay with me until you return so that you will be comfortable." I said. This idea clicked in his mind and he relaxed a little.

On the way home I hugged and kissed him in the car. While we were driving on the road I started to put my hand inside his trousers and stroke his penis. It was the first time I ever did something like this. Zafer was also surprised but he liked it. As soon as we got home we made love.

The next evening we went to dinner with my parents. We talked about the issue in detail. Erhan was already satisfied. The channels he could watch football matches were unencrypted at our house. He would be comfortable because there would be no pressure from his parents. My father told my husband not to worry about me and that he would keep an eye on us. The problem was solved. Two days later Erhan brought his belongings to our house.

A week had passed. Zafer and I were chatting whenever we had the chance. I missed him so much already. Things were good at home. Erhan was helping with the housework. He was also studying for his lessons. We went on a picnic with my mother on the weekend. Everything was as it should be.

After taking a shower Monday morning I went to my bedroom took off my bathrobe and put on my underwear. Realizing that I had woken up Erhan came to my bedroom door while I was creaming my face in the mirror. He had wanted to say good morning to me but his words were left unfinished. His eyes were fixed on my bare breasts. He immediately turned his head and apologized. I had left my door open out of habit. My little brother had seen my breasts. It wasn't his fault. I should have been more careful.

As I was leaving the house I stopped by his room and asked if he wanted anything.

He said sheepishly "No sister thank you."

I approached him and caressed his hair. "It's not your fault it's my fault don't be upset. You've probably seen breasts before." I said smiling.

"Of course I've seen many but yours are the most beautiful." he said with a grin.

"Donkey." I laughed and left his room. I smiled when I remembered his embarrassment while riding the subway to work. He was a young man he might have some needs.

While I was checking the shelves at the store on an ordinary Monday work day my father- in- law Mr. Oğuz came to the store. I was surprised as were all of the employees. After talking about business for a while he asked me to join him for lunch. We ate together at one of the fast-food restaurants.

"How's it going? Are you getting used to it? There's no problem right? If you need anything let me know."

"Everything is fine no problems. Thank you."

"We separated you and Zafer but I have big plans for him. He needs to make some sacrifices. If there is any trouble do not hesitate to tell me."

I was happy for my husband. I walked him to the parking lot as he was leaving without stopping at the store after lunch. He hugged me as we said goodbye. I was somewhat surprised because we had never been this close before. Even though his belly didn't allow it I felt his hands on my waist just above my hips although I was sure he didn't have any ulterior motives.

The situation at home was normal we had not talked about our little incident. I felt Erhan's eyes on me. He was looking at my hips and breasts with furtive glances. Strangely this practice of his made me hot. It had been ten days since my husband had been gone. I masturbated in the bathroom. My husband sometimes satisfied me in bed but mostly I relaxed by masturbating.

The next day there was a wedding in the evening a relative of my husband was getting married. I had a hard time convincing Erhan but he agreed to come with me. He had hated things like weddings and funerals since his childhood. My father- in- law called me and said he would send a vehicle to pick us up. I liked this gesture very much. If Zafer was here we would be using a company car.

I chose a black mini-dress. I wanted to wear the garter set I bought from the store. It felt sexy. When I finished my preparations, Erhan's admiring looks lifted my spirits even more. A VIP-style luxury vehicle came to pick us up. My father- in- law was not there he had sent his driver. Even though it was a bit difficult I managed to get in. The wedding was going to be outdoors. It was a good thing they didn't hold it indoors as it was the beginning of the summer. While I was looking out the window in the backseat I noticed Erhan looking at my legs. My dress had ridden up my legs and my garter belt was visible. I straightened up slightly and corrected my sitting position.

My father-in-law and mother-in-law welcomed us. They were both good people.To this day we had never had a problem. I could not see my brother in law Mete. After dinner while the bride and groom were dancing other couples joined them I felt sad my husband was not with me.

"Would you please grant me this dance?"

Erhan was standing next to me and wanted to ask me to dance. I smiled and stood up. The floor was crowded but we found a place for ourselves in the middle. At first our body position was normal but as the number of dancers increased our bodies got closer. Erhan held my waist and pressed me to himself. I could feel his penis. A fire rose inside me from deep down to my flushed face. We would be disgraced if someone saw.

"Give some distance between us you can dance like this with your lover." I said.

He put his hands on my shoulders again he looked a little sad.

At that moment Mete appeared next to us. "Dude can I dance with this beautiful lady?" As Erhan returned to the table I started dancing with Mete. He said I was very beautiful that we complemented each other nicely. He was leaning his belly on me. Everyone it turned out was pressing something against me this night.

On the way back Mete was also coming with us. While Erhan was sitting in the front and talking to the driver we were chatting in the back. At one point we called Zafer and talked. My husband was thanking his brother for taking care of me. After hanging up the phone I jumped forward due to a sudden brake. Mete caught me by the waist. I fell back on top of him my dress slid up to my underwear everything was in front of his eyes. I was very embarrassed and apologized and sat down. When we arrived at the house Mete got out of the car and hugged me tightly. Erhan was making angry movements.

"This guy intentions are not good." Erhan said as he walked into the living room.

"Why did you say that? Mete wants to help me. Besides he is my husband's brother. What evil intentions will he have?"

"You didn't notice the way he treated you and the way he looked at you. His eyes are always on you. He's wants to fuck you."

"Don't be rude what does that mean? I'm your sister you can't talk to me like that."

"You'll see." he said and went to the bathroom.

We stayed at my mother's place for the weekend. I didn't talk much with Erhan. He was mostly out with his friends. On Monday I went to his room and caressed and kissed his hair while he was sleeping. He smiled at me. Somehow peace was again established.

I had a busy day at work and was very tired. I really wanted to go home and stretch my legs. There were still four hours left until break. I took a friend with me and we went down to the warehouse to organize it. While I was arranging the boxes I saw my father in law watching me. What was he doing here?

"Let me take you out for coffee you must be very tired." he said.

I got dressed and went out with him. He guided me by my waist and took me to a cafe. I lost track of time while he was talking. He was making me laugh with his jokes. He was losing because of his style but he was winning with his tongue. He made an offer that if I got too tired in the store he could give me a job in the company.

I replied "The store takes up all my time. I can't spare time for myself and home."

He hugged me as we said goodbye. His hands went down to my hips. I couldn't react. He then went away.

As soon as I got home I took a shower. I put on some shorts and a T-shirt and went to the living room to sit next to Erhan. I lifted him up from the three-seater sofa and lay down. At the same time I was complaining that my feet hurt.

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" he asked.

When I accepted he ran and brought me a beer from the kitchen and then the massage oil from the bathroom.

"Soon you will feel above the clouds." He started massaging my toes.

While drinking the cold beer Erhan's hands were moving back and forth between my wrists and knees. I felt very good. He stopped a little past my kneecaps. "Why did you stop? Continue." I said.

He continued to rub up to my groin. That strange feeling came over me again-- a rising fever. My husband had not been here for twenty days I thought it was normal to feel this. I turned around. This time he was massaging the back of my legs. I relaxed completely. I closed my eyes. He had pulled up my T-shirt and was rubbing my waist. He unclasped my bra and got on top of me. He was rubbing his penis on my hip while rubbing my shoulders. I couldn't control myself. I started to enjoy it. I was biting my lips. I had a hard time not taking off my shorts while his hands were caressing the sides of my breasts. Was I horny enough to want my little brother to fuck me?

"That's enough darling. You can do it again later." I stood up. My vagina was soaked.

I left home early in the morning to go to work. I didn't have the courage to look at Erhan's face. As I was leaving my phone rang. My father- in- law was calling. I tried to answer the phone while going down the stairs.

"Good morning how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you. Seren come directly to our company. You will work with me from now on."

I was very happy. I thanked him and hung up. My new job would have more flexible working hours. My salary was going to be doubled. I immediately settled into my office. I called my husband and informed him. Zafer was also very happy. He said he could come for a weekend maybe a month later. I really needed my husband very much. Considering last night it would be good if he came before an accident.

Two days later while I working at my desk I called Erhan and asked him what he was doing. He said that he was going to the match in the evening, and that he would stay with his friend after the match. I needed to be alone to calm down and collect my mind. It seemed like a good idea. It would be a nice evening with some wine and some music. While I was working at my desk in the afternoon I got a message from Mete.

"If you're free shall we go out this evening for both fun and to celebrate your new job?" he wrote asking.

Mete was actually a shy young man. It surprised me that such an offer came from him. I accepted it so that it would not be shameful. "Okay. What kind of place will we go to? I'll prepare accordingly."

"Dress simply and comfortably." he wrote.

After work I went home and took a shower. I left the house wearing black tights a white V-neck T-shirt and my short leather jacket. I didn't want him to pick me up from my house. I took a taxi to the place where he gave me the location. While I was standing on the sidewalk and looking around a motorcycle approached me. I was a little hesitant at first. I was very surprised when the driver took off his helmet. It was Mete. He put me on the back and stepped on the gas. I hugged his waist tightly.

We ate fish on the beach. We chatted for a while. We were having a good time. At his insistence we went to a bar that played live music. I didn't think he knew about alcoholic entertainment venues because he was an introvert and didn't leave the house much.

Two bottles of beer my shyness disappeared. I was dancing to the music. Mete was accompanying me and doing funny moves. I was laughing a lot when I was with him. After drinking shots of tequila I got high. There was light touching and caressing while dancing. We made eye contact once but I let him caress me. After a while we were singing along to music with my husband's brother hugging me from behind.

A couple came up to us. They were friends of Mete. When we met he introduced me as his friend not his brothers wife. They wanted to continue the fun at their home. It was getting late and I was feeling dizzy. I told Mete that I should go home.

"Okay I'll drive you home." he said.

We left the bar and got on the motorcycle and set off.

When we arrived in front of my house I asked "Would you like a coffee?"

It was one o'clock in the morning. I was so dizzy how was I going to get into the house? He helped me by holding my arm. I was laughing meaninglessly and saying nonsense things.

When we got in he said "Forget the coffee let's get you to bed." He took me to the bedroom.

"It was great fun. Let's do it again. You are such a nice guy."

"Goodnight Seren."

"Are you leaving without a hug?" I blurted out. Why did I say that?

He hugged me around my waist and kissed me on the lips. Gently he laid me on the bed. As he turned around and left I was beside myself. After a while I felt a weight on me and opened my eyes to see that I was naked and Mete was licking my breasts.

"Oh no. Mete what are you doing? You must not." I said. Why did he come back? I thought he was gone. When I looked down he was rubbing his penis against my vagina. I came to my senses as if I were electrocuted. I was cheating on my husband. I must stop him but it was too late he slowly entered me.

Mete went in and out of me. "Oh ah oh don't do it Mete ah. We can't." I was moaning. Suddenly tears began to come to my eyes.

The pleasure he felt while fucking me was evident from the expression on his face. He didn't care about me crying. He hit me faster and harder each time making me scream in my bedroom. I was experiencing a mixed feeling between pain and pleasure. I was moaning again again. He took his penis out of me and he ejaculated on my belly. After taking a breather he got up from me. There was regret on his face as if he realized what he had done. He took my T-shirt from the floor and wiped his dick. He put on his clothes and said to me "See you."

While Mete was leaving the room I took a fetal position on the bed and continued to cry. I had cheated on my husband with his brother. I should have stopped him. I should not have allowed him to continue fucking me. I should have said no from the very beginning. How could I do such a thing? What a disgusting situation I was in.

I heard the outer door opening. When I left the room I was pulling the sheet over myself. Erhan was looking at me. He always got angry when he saw tears in my eyes.

"Did the brute rape you?"

"No he didn't." I answered in a hoarse voice.

"How so? Did you want your brother-in-law to fuck you?"

"It didn't happen that way."

"I told you from the beginning. You didn't listen. Now you will be punished. I will tell my father first then your husband."

"Honey listen first please."

"I saw. Why I should listen to you. He faster than me."

He headed towards the door. I ran after him and grabbed his arm. He was looking at my chest which was exposed through the sheet.

"Let me get cleaned up and come over so we can talk please."

He gave me an angry look and went into the living room. I immediately took a shower. It was three o'clock in the morning. I put on my nightgown and went to the living room. He was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. I sat next to him.

"Everything happened suddenly we were very drunk. I regret what I did. Please forgive me. I am very sorry. Let this incident remain a secret between us and it will not happen again. I promise."

"Being sorry doesn't change the fact that you slept with your husband's brother. I'm grown up. I won't fall for the promises made to me."

"I'm your sister give me a chance and I'll fix everything."

There was silence for two minutes. He was just shaking his head. He didn't seem to believe me. I had to convince him.

"Before you went into the shower you said he faster than you. What did you mean?" I asked. He still didn't speak. I held his hands and looked at his face.

12