Passion and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few days ago after seeing your breasts I started to have feelings for you. I mean I liked you before but you were my sister. I started to desire you as a woman. I masturbated thinking of you. Then the things that happened between us while I was massaging you the fact that you allowed me to touch you. It excited me-- thinking that you wanted me too. I dreamed that I could be with you by taking slow steps. Until I saw you and him tonight."

He stood up and took his coat from the chair. "I won't tell anyone don't worry. It's your life." He walked towards the door.

My brother had forgiven me.

"I wanted to."

"What?"

"I wanted to make love with you too. I was very ashamed of myself and ran away." Tears flowed from my eyes.

He approached me. He took my face between his hands and knelt down. "Are you telling the truth?"

I nodded my head yes. He kissed me on the lips. A few seconds later I kissed him back again. He lay down on top of me.

I started making love with my brother on the couch.

He was caressing my legs with one hand his other slid from my neck to my breasts. I pushed him up and sat on his lap. He pulled my nightgown up and took it off. I opened the clasp of my bra. He attacked my breasts with hunger. He was sucking and nibbling my nipples. While his breathing sounds and my moans were mixing together. I opened his zipper and stroked his penis. I peeled off my panties and rubbed his hardened member against my vagina. I lifted my hips up and slowly took my brother inside me.

The passion was at an unbearable point. I was enjoying it very much going up and down on him. Especially those admiring eyes looking into mine were making me even hotter. While my little brother was moaning and cumming inside me I said one last "Ahhhh." I climaxed. I took his head between my arms and hugged him.

When both of our breathing returned to normal I looked at him. He was still inside me.

"That was beautiful."

He exhaled and replied "Yes."

"I'm on the pill but don't cum inside me again." I said.

He stood up with me holding my hip.

"What are you doing?"

"Aren't you off tomorrow?" He took me to my bedroom.

As the sun was rising he was still coming in and out of me. I fell asleep because of tiredness and when I woke up it was noon.

_______________

12