All Comments on 'Patience'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 14 years ago
This wonderful story reminds me once more . . .

. . . why Angel is one of my very favorite authors on Lit. Absolutely fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous!

Absolutely Marvelous writing! The characters all had a personality and their needs well defined. One of the best I've read on Lit...

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 14 years ago
It is the very best.

Oh My God I have never read one this Great. It is the very best that Lit has ever put out. you keep up the Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

The scene towards the end where Amy reaches completion after Simon was so hot. The dialogue between them which helps her reach her climax was amazingly sexy.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
Soo sexy!

Loved it!Although, I wish there was a happy ending there...why can't they be together?

stillstrokinstillstrokinabout 14 years ago
Fantastic story

Expecting the unexpected and having it happen, very captivating. Great writing.

Amazing how the older fellas can be so darn sexy at times. It's not the hardware or the equipment, so to speak, it's the technique and experience.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
Oh, angel...

You just keep setting the bar that the rest of us can only dream about reaching. You have a gift for combining gentle sweetness with searingly hot animal passion, and drawing it out until it's almost unbearable. My better half's not going to know what hit him tonight...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

These two are so hot together I hope they decide to just be together and damn all the people who object.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
What a year!

2010 was certainly a prolific year. I hope 2011 turns out to be the same! This is yet another interesting story featuring a highly erotic sexual encounter.

I want to urge you to expand your plotting. In this story, for example, you could have begun with details of Simon's marriage breakup. Perhaps something in the "Loving Wife" genre. It would also be very interesting to see your take(s) on what would happen if some of these old-young couples were to attempt to continue their relationship. What might happen if Amy's parents or Simon's daughter were to find out about their relationship?

In this story you did a good job of exploring the frustration of a couple that simple didn't have many if any opportunities to explore their attraction for each other.

You write very well. Personally, I would love to see you continue to develop your talent. Perhaps a serial, a story with several chapters. I think the sky is the limit for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! A great mix of sweetness and sexuality, and a very realistic story as well. Keep up the great work!

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidalmost 12 years ago
i loved it but....

I almost feel cheated! I loved your story and your characters, but I feel like you just left us with a huge cliffhanger! I know months later they're still seeing each other, but it is still a secret and Simon still feels guilty. When does he stop caring about what others think? He says he loves her...so when is he going to fight for her...? Just saying this needs an encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT

What an exciing ending. I don't usually like dirty talk but that was hot at the end.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Wowser !!!

Outstanding story,keeps some of us older generation hoping,don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YUM

Nice blowjob to get me warmed up right off the bat. So nauty and so hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

What a great and well written story. I love stories from a woman's point of view, especially describing her feelings and what her arousal is like. I too like patience; not rushing to a conclusion, but there does come a point where patience is replaced by desperate need, which you have described so well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff

Johnm74165Johnm741654 months ago

Excellent story, 5 stars, can we get the end of the story, do they end up together, apart, what happens?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous