Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,030 Followers

"Jesus, Amy," he breathed. And for a second I worried I'd offended him—had I been too trashy, presenting myself like that? But the next second he raised his eyes to mine and smiled. "What a sight. You have a gorgeous body, sweetheart."

My heart jumped excitedly. I climbed onto his lap again, pushing him back against the cushion and kissing him hard. I flexed my hips and let my legs spread, settling myself down until our bodies touched and my weight held me tight against him. He moaned against my mouth and ran his hands all over my hips.

We kissed with intensity, both of us breathing more quickly as we did. I ran my hands through his hair, thoroughly messing it up as I traced the curve of his skull with my fingertips, and drew my mouth from his abruptly as lust bubbled inside me, my pussy aching with need.

"Oh God, I want to feel you inside me," I hissed, digging my fingers into his neck. He made a surprised noise and for a second I thought he was going to tell me to slow down again, so I pressed my open mouth to his and ran my tongue over his bottom lip.

"Simon," I groaned, the sound filling the empty chamber of his mouth. "Do you want me to suck your cock?" He made another noise, surprised, but aroused, and his hands went to my waist, lifting me up.

"I do," he said breathlessly. "But not yet."

He lifted me and I expected him to let go so I could climb off his lap, but he held my legs before I could and I fell against him, catching myself on the wall behind his head. He shifted slightly and I felt his mouth opening against the fabric of my thong, his tongue sliding over the fabric. I felt the heat of his tongue against my pussy and squealed, falling forward more, bracing myself against the wall as he pushed his face closer, mashing his mouth against me. He let go of my hips with one hand, steadying me as I swayed, and once he was sure I had my balance, he used his other hand to move the fabric of my panties away from my pussy.

I felt his hot breath, heard his exclamation as he breathed in my scent, and braced myself as he pressed his face close again, touching my bare pussy with his tongue. It felt so good. It felt better than anything I'd felt in years. Ever, maybe, and as I tucked my head down and watched his open mouth and searching tongue, the pleasure increased even more, making me lurch, pressing my pussy hard against him by accident.

"Fuck!" I squealed as my clit was crushed against his teeth. I steadied myself again and he moved his head in small circles, tracing around my labia teasingly. When he tilted his head and let his whole tongue slide between my pussy lips I cried out something unintelligible and closed my eyes.

I felt him part my labia with his fingers, opening me for his searching tongue, and a moment later the pressure and heat of his touch made my head swim. He moaned in satisfaction, making long swipes with his tongue, swallowing as if quenching his thirst. I leaned my head against the wall and watched, tensed and expectant, as his long swipes became more focused, his tongue pointed and stiff, zeroing in on my clit, his fingers shifting until I felt their pressure at the entrance to my vagina. He pushed gently, turning his fingers back and forth, easing them inside me a little at a time. The combination of his tongue on my clit and his fingers' pressure brought long sighs and whimpers from deep in my throat, the pleasure growing beyond what I thought possible.

"Oh Simon..." My voice was a desperate whine, strained in my throat. "That feels so good, so good..."

I wanted the feeling to never end, but this slow build was agonizing. My insides were tensed and waiting, but the pleasure kept growing and growing, pulling me tighter, narrowing my world until the only real sensations were his tongue's lazy dance on my clit and the slowly building rhythm of his fingers. I heard myself saying his name, praising his efforts and begging for more.

"Don't stop that," I moaned. "Simon, don't stop yet..."

I realized I would come if he didn't stop and though I worried if I peaked too soon I wouldn't come again, I wanted it so badly. I'd waited so long for a man touch me again, for Simon to touch me. I couldn't resist the pull. I didn't even try.

"Oh God," I said suddenly as my arousal spiked. "I'm going to come," I gasped, and the realization pushed my arousal even higher.

I let go of the wall with one hand and ran it down over Simon's head. He groaned and I felt him focus his attention, his fingers moving faster and harder, pushing against my pelvic bone, making wet squishing sounds with each motion.

"Mmm, that's it. Fuck me like that, Simon. Do it harder." I slid my hand behind his neck, gasping as the tension built even more, and pulled his head closer, pressing his open mouth against my soaking pussy. "Oh don't stop, suck my clit, just like—" I gasped as he drew my clit between his lips, sucking hard, grunting with the effort of his thrusting fingers. I knew I was wearing out his arm, but I was close... "Don't stop, I'm so close. I'm so close..."

His hand stopped for a second and my pleasure dipped, making me groan in frustration. A second later he pushed into me again, having added another finger, stretching me and pushing me over the edge.

"Fuck yes," I gasped, grinding my pelvis against him, the pressure of his sucking mouth on my clit nearing the point of pain. I squealed his name and felt my pleasure vanish in a flash of agony that immediately shattered, filling me with a pulsing bliss that flashed and swirled like a light show of sensation. I gasped, unable to breathe, still holding his face against me, and crushed my head against the wall while my pussy squeezed his fingers tight.

When I finally let go of his head, he drew back taking a deep breath, panting hard. His face glistened with my wetness and the sight of it made me collapse. I slid down his body and kissed him, drawing his tongue into my mouth to taste myself. I wasn't sure I'd ever come like that before, so quickly, so thoroughly, just by being eaten. I panted as we kissed, wrapping my arms around his neck and letting him pull me close.

"Simon, that was fucking amazing. God, I thought I was going to faint—I couldn't breathe."

"Neither could I," he said smiling. "I thought I was going to drown." He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me, tasting deliciously of my cunt. "In the sexiest fucking ocean."

We kissed a little longer and then I slid from his lap and onto the couch beside him, trailing my hand over the front of his trousers where a sizable bulge had formed. I looked at him and smiled, thrilled by the thought of what lay beneath and the fact that I would soon see it and touch it and take it in my mouth.

He smiled back at me, his expression somewhere between lust and curiosity.

I sat up on my knees and reached to lower his zipper. He shifted, lifting his hips and pushing his pants lower on his hips until I took over, slowly drawing them down, the tip of his penis emerging first, the fabric moving down like a curtain being drawn to reveal his long shaft inch by inch while I stared. I gasped excitedly and felt my mouth water. I swallowed hard and finished lowering his trousers, dragging them from his legs and feet without even looking at what I was doing; my attention was on Simon's cock. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

I settled myself back on my heels, ran my hands up his thighs, and felt the heat before my fingers touched his cock. I touched him hesitantly, enthralled by the shape of the blunt head, the slight curve of the shaft and its thickness as it lay against his belly. It was at once obscene and beautiful—fleshy and veined with blue, glistening with precum that oozed from the slit at the tip of the turgid head.

Had my boyfriends' cocks been this beautiful? I wondered. I couldn't remember. I couldn't even remember their faces and I didn't even care.

I ran my fingers along the length and gently took him in my hand. He sighed contentedly and I felt him relax, his shoulders sinking into the cushions a little. I closed my fingers around him, enjoying the hardness in my palm, and bent my head, tucking my hair behind my ear. I extended my tongue and ran it in a circle around the smooth head of his cock, licking up the fluid that had pooled at the tip. He sighed again and I closed my eyes, to savor the sensation.

I let my tongue circle around and around a few more times before I closed my lips around him, pushing my head forward until the widest part slid past my tight lips. I held him there for a moment and then ran my tongue along the underside, keeping my mouth tight. He sighed again and ran his hand over my shoulder, making me open my eyes and look up at him. His expression was of a man slightly undone. When he smiled it was open mouthed, full of barely suppressed lust.

"Oh honey," he said in a low voice.

I lifted my head, letting his cock slip from my mouth, and tilted him away, dropping my head to run my tongue down the whole length of him until it swirled in his pubic hair. I slid a hand between his legs, pressing his thighs apart to make room for my head. I rose up on my knees, turning my head until it was nearly upside down and pressed my face against the soft heat of his scrotum. I used my tongue to search and stroke, seeking out one testicle, which I traced and chased until I could suck it into my mouth.

He jumped with a throaty curse and I felt him take his cock in his hand and begin to stroke it. The thought of him watching me while he stroked himself was a thrilling, knowing he was so turned on he couldn't keep from touching himself.

I released his ball from my lips and pressed my face closer, exploring with my tongue, running it all along the loose skin, nuzzling lower until his balls covered my nose and my tongue touched just below, easing over his perineum and making him squirm and stroke himself a little harder.

I licked and explored, my face wet from my own saliva, and flushed with excitement, thrilled by the noises he was making above me. I took my time working my way back up, licking his fingers when I finally reached his cock again. I pushed his hand away, taking him in my hand, dropping my mouth close and sucking the very tip of him between my lips.

I stroked him slowly and concentrated on bringing my head up and down in an easy motion, keeping the pressure of my mouth even, but moving my tongue in waves. Every few seconds I let my head drop faster, harder, taking him a little deeper and each time, he gasped and sighed my name, a little more desperation in his voice with each downward motion.

"Amy..." he groaned after a few minutes. "I'll never last if you keep doing that."

I would have gladly let him come in my mouth, but I wanted him inside me more, and I wasn't sure how much time we had or how soon after an orgasm he would be hard again. I leaned back and let his cock slip from my lips with an obscenely wet pop, making him groan with delight.

He was a little breathless, his face flushed and glowing as he moved toward me, pressing me down against the surface of the couch. He grasped the thin straps of my thong and pulled the wet fabric down my hips, letting it fall to the floor next to us. He looked so fucking hot as he moved back toward me, I felt my pussy pulse in reaction—reminding me how empty it was, how much I wanted it filled. I spread my legs automatically and reached for his cock as he leaned over me.

"Patience, patience," he said, smiling at my eagerness. He pushed my thighs apart, moving closer.

"I can't wait any longer," I said. I bent my knees, bringing them toward my shoulders and he slowly lowered himself down, my hand guiding him to the glistening pink target of my pleasure. "I want that cock inside me."

He paused just as the head of his cock began to split the inner lips of my vulva and I looked up at his expression—wide-eyed and full of expectation.

"You're so pink and soft," he said. "Beautiful, curvaceous, and so fucking exciting, Amy," he said. I felt his hips quiver slightly as he held himself just on the edge of penetration. "I can't believe this is real."

I let go of his cock, lifting my hips a little so he moved a fraction of an inch further between my swollen pussy lips. Even the slight pressure made me tense inside. I reached up and ran my hands over his chest, swirling my fingers through his greying chest hair.

"It's real," I said. I lifted one hand and stroked his cheek. It felt hot and prickly beneath my fingers. "Go ahead, Simon. I want you all the way inside me."

His brow twisted a little and I felt his chest muscles flex as he relaxed, his cock sinking lower. We both looked down as my body yielded, opening, making room for him. A surge of pleasure made me freeze, a little echo of a pulse inside me, teasingly vague. He stopped, thinking I was uncomfortable, eyes flicking to my face with concern.

"Don't stop," I sighed, lifting both my hands to his face. "Go deeper."

He groaned softly and his eyes closed for a second as he relaxed his hips and once more pressed forward, inching his way inside me. The anticipation of being fully filled was agonizing; I wanted to feel his body against mine, to feel full of him, part of him. I slid my legs around his waist and used them to press him closer, hooking my ankles as soon as I could and lifting my hips to meet his approaching pelvis with my own. If he was being slow for my sake, I wanted him to know he didn't need to.

"Oh Simon, it feels so good," I whispered. I held him tight against me with my legs, tilting my hips to feel how he filled me, where his cock pressed inside, and then I drew my legs back again, wrapping my arms around my calves so I was wide and ready, offering myself fully to him. "Fuck me, Simon."

"Jesus," he said in awe, staring at my open posture. He drew himself out a little, still moving with care and slowness, and rocked his hips a few times, filling me fully but gently.

"Fuck me," I said, frustration making my words more harsh than I meant. He groaned, his hips lurching in excitement. "Fuck me."

He drew back further, his cock nearly leaving my body, and we both watched as he plunged it deep.

"God, yes," I whispered. "Like that."

He shifted his weight, drew back again, and buried himself to the root. And again, this time making me gasp.

"Mmm, you're hot and wet inside," he said. "I love the feel of your pussy around my cock."

He shifted again, moved one arm down to lift my leg, straightening it, and pushing it back toward my shoulder. I felt my pussy tighten around his cock, the muscles along the back of my leg stretching to their limit.

"Your body is beautiful. It's absolutely perfect," he murmured as he drew himself out and pushed deep again. "Heavenly...and so fucking tight."

I looked up at his expression of wonder and felt my heart swell with affection. His tenderness and care were soothing, and I loved how it felt to be held in his eyes with so much love, but I was pulsing with an animal desire to be overwhelmed—to be fucked senseless.

I growled in frustration, reaching my free hand up to his neck and pulling against it. As soon as his eyes met mine I hissed, "Fuck me hard, Simon. Fuck my pussy—don't hold back."

He stared for half a second before the words triggered something in his brain, calling up his own animal needs.

"Fuck me hard," I repeated, letting him know I meant it.

He growled and I felt his fingers tighten on my calf a second before he drew back. He nearly left my body before he plunged his whole length inside me, pushing hard with his hips, grinding our bodies together. He did it again, and a third time, making me cry out in sudden pleasure.

"Oh God."

Simon echoed the sentiment, sounding barely in control of himself. He shifted again and started to fuck me for real—rocking and thrusting so my breasts jumped and the couch complained beneath us. I saw his control failing, falling to the intense physical need that had taken over his brain and his body.

I wasn't sure how long it had been since he'd had sex—had he had a lover since his divorce? And how long before the divorce had he and his wife stopped sleeping together? He'd told me the last year of his marriage had only been for their daughter's sake, while they waited for her to graduate and go off to college. Could he possibly have been without sex for that many years?

I stared up at him, feeling his thrusts growing desperate, his arms shifting so he could bend my other leg back and tilt my hips so his cock went even deeper. He grunted and swore, panting out nonsensical praises and exclamations, and I braced myself, my own pleasure blunted by the intensity of his thrusts.

"Fuck me," I moaned, excited by the way his face was twisted in concentration, the lines of his forehead severe. I saw tiny beads of sweat along his hairline, the loose skin on his face jumping with each deep push.

His eyes met mine and he groaned. "Amy—oh God, I'm going to come!" He thrashed against me, losing control of his rhythm for a second. When he found it again he gasped and shook his head in wonder. "Feels so fucking good inside you...so fucking good."

His orgasm broke hard, making him groan so loud and from so deep in his chest I felt it through my whole body. His voice rose in pitch as he panted increasingly desperate cries of "yes, yes, yes," until he pushed himself deep, emptying his cock inside me. I felt the tension and trembling in his hips, the erratic pulse as he spurted inside me, and then the return of my own pleasure which had been overwhelmed by his desperate fucking.

"Oh Amy," he whispered excitedly, his cock still twitching, still deep. "Sweetheart..."

I wormed my hand down to my pussy, spreading my fingers and sliding them over my vulva, feeling the thickness of his cock between them and the wet heat of my pussy against my palm. My arousal flared hot and I brought my fingers to my clit.

"Don't move," I gasped as he started to draw back. He was still panting. His eyes went wide as he realized I would come again. "Don't pull out yet."

I pushed my fingers hard against my clit, stroking myself roughly, desperate to come. I squeezed my pelvic muscles, feeling the presence of Simon's cock, and he gasped, feeling it too.

"Don't move," I said again, though Simon was now holding perfectly still, watching me intently. "I want to come like this, full of your cock."

"Full of my cock," he echoed, sounding just as thrilled as I felt. "Oh Amy, come—I'm still deep inside you, baby."

"God, you are. Inside me..." I groaned, excited and urged on by his words. I crushed my head back into the couch cushion and closed my eyes tight, closer and closer to coming. "Tell me again, Simon," I gasped. "Tell me how deep you are...tell me how you fucked me."

"I fucked you hard, Amy. Can you feel it? My cock deep inside you." His voice was excited, breathy, he seemed just as turned on by what we were saying. "So deep, honey."

"Oh fuck!"

I opened my eyes and stared at him, swearing again.

"I came deep inside your pussy."

"Oh God." I groaned, biting my lip. "You came inside me..."

"You're full of my cum, can you feel it? Can you feel—"

"Fuck!" I grunted, grinding my clit between my fingers and my pubic bone. I gasped and a second later he repeated my curse as my pussy clenched tight around his still hard cock.

"Oh your pussy," he whispered in awe. "I feel it tightening."

I groaned when the second pulse hit—even stronger than the first, taking my breath away. I gasped and trembled as my muscles contracted in waves, squeezing him tight and sending jolts of electric pleasure through my whole body.

When I'd finally stopped coming and moved my hand away from my spent pussy, he lowered himself onto me and wrapped me in his arms, kissing my neck and face. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist again, holding him tight, my body still throbbing with a gently fading arousal.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,030 Followers