Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced," he whispered, drawing back to look at me. "Jesus, Amy, what a fucking thrill." He kissed me on the mouth, roughly at first, then more softly until his kisses were gentle, closed-mouthed, and sweet. My heart surged pleasantly. I felt warm and satisfied and sexy.

"I feel so much for you, Amy," he said, pushing himself up on his arms to look down at me. I unhooked my legs and felt his cock begin to soften and retract, slipping from my body. "I love you. I know I shouldn't even say that, it just complicates everything, but you're something special."

I smiled, reaching up to touch his face, and smiled even more. Inside me, the warm feeling of sexual satisfaction grew and expanded, becoming a complex sensation of pleasure and sadness all at once. I knew this wasn't going to last—that the things that stood between us were so great and so personal they weren't worth the risk of continuing this deceit beyond this night. Even if we were never found out, the guilt would be too much for an honest man like Simon to bear.

"Where are you supposed to be?" he asked, shifting my legs, rolling me onto my side and slipping behind me on the couch, cuddling up close, his arms around me.

"The movies. Over at the mall."

He kissed the back of my ear, his hand sliding over my hip lightly, sending shivers over my skin.

"So, we've got an hour left, at the most," he said with a little regret in his voice.

I twisted in his arms, turning to lie on my back, to see his face. He kissed me immediately and his hand slid across my belly.

"A lot can happen in an hour," I said, kissing him back. "Take me upstairs"

He looked surprised for a half second, and then he grinned, grabbing me to kiss me again, excitement making him rough, and I knew he was thinking what I was thinking—that this was it, probably our last chance to be together, and it had to be fantastic. And I had no doubt it would be.