Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"As are you," Cindy now offered. "And I really enjoyed the way you felt pressing against me on the dance floor," she threw out.

"They're real you know," Renee' spoke without specifically stating what. And then as though to prove the point, she lifted Cindy's hand, which she'd still been holding, pressing it against herself. "Go ahead, feel and find out."

"I didn't doubt that they were," Cindy offered, though taking advantage of the invite to explore that confirmation for herself. She could feel Renee's nipple, already hardened beneath the soft silky-like bra she was wearing.

"Ooh, that's nice," she purred once again, actually tilting her head back just a bit, closing her eyes. "I love having my nipples played with."

Cindy took that as a suggestion to continue on, even more so. Which she did. Glancing only once back over her shoulder towards the side door of the club, though no one else was currently standing outside with them yet. For the moment at least, they were all alone. A simple tug pulled the shirttail out of the woman's skirt. Once Cindy had accomplished that, she reached up and behind, the clasp coming away in her hands a second later. All at once, her hands were filled with the fullness of Renee's soft full breasts as she pushed the cups up and away from them, likewise pushing up the front of her blouse along with so that she could actually see what she was playing with. Renee' was wild with desire as she'd done that. Suddenly drawing Cindy's head down in order to suckle one, simultaneously begging her to do something else as well.

"Finger me. Finger my cunt. I'm not wearing any panties," she exclaimed.

Cindy quickly confirmed that aspect as well. With one hand still cupping a breast, fingering the taut nipple she found there, and her mouth busily engaged on the other, she quickly wormed her free hand downwards, and then easily up the woman's now parted skirt. In moments, she had one finger, and then two, plowing in and out of the woman's wet juicy split.

"Oh yes, yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me! Finger my cunt baby! Finger me, make me cum!"

Cindy reveled in the moment, for several reasons. But truth was, she really was enjoying this too. It had in fact been a while since she'd actually played with another woman, let alone anyone else. And she found that she had missed doing so. She enjoyed the feel of power as well, the manipulation and direction of the woman's pleasure as she guided it first one way, and then the other. Only when Renee's voice threatened to alert anyone who might happen to be within hearing distance of them did she finally relent, now determined to get the woman off one way or the other. She pushed Renee' down into her car seat, sitting sideways, as she lifted one leg, anchoring it through the car window. With a wicked grin on her face, Cindy actually knelt down in front of her then, and just as quickly began to assault the woman's near hairless pussy with her lips and tongue. It was perhaps a good thing that Cindy hadn't been wearing a wig, or Renee' would have no doubt yanked it off her head. Even then, she pulled just enough for it to hurt a little, though Cindy weathered all that easily enough, more content to bring this woman a very intense and satisfying orgasm. It was her intent after all, to do so again.

"Fuck that was good!" Renee' finally managed, only then straightening herself up some. "Better than good in fact," she added, fishing out a mirror from her purse in order to give herself a once over before going in again. "And now...it's your turn," she offered turned to face Cindy.

And as much as she would have liked that, Cindy knew that she wanted to set the hook a bit more firmly in place. "I wish I had more time tonight, and I would," she explained. "But it's getting late, and I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow." She saw the look of true disappointment in the woman's eyes. "But I really would like to see you again, perhaps meet up some place, and soon too." Renee's look turned to one of pure relief upon hearing that, especially as Cindy wrote down her cell number, giving it to her. She had long ago programmed her phone for personal reasons so that her name would never appear, only the number. "And how about yours?" She hoped.

To her delight, Renee' gave it to her. So now at least, if she did call, Cindy would know which name to use when answering the phone whenever she did.

"I need to run in and say goodnight to my friends," Cindy explained. "And while I'm doing that, you should probably enjoy that smoke you never had."

Renee' laughed openly at that. "Yeah, I think I will. Especially now," she giggled even more, actually lighting one up, but not before sharing a brief farewell kiss with Cindy, before she headed back into the bar again.

Cindy looked back briefly before entering, saw Renee' wave at her, and waved back. And then headed quickly over to where Susan and her friends were. One look told Susan it was time to head to the bathroom again.

**

It was two days before Cindy received the phone call she'd been hoping for. It was Friday morning, and she nearly screwed things up when she answered the phone. She had always answered by saying, "Hi, this is Cindy," just catching herself, and saying simply, "hello" instead, recognizing the name and number upon answering.

"Samantha? Renee'. Listen, I was wondering if you might be free this evening," she said, hopefulness in her tone of voice. Cindy paused for a moment as though thinking.

"No, no real plans on this end Renee' what do you have in mind? The club?"

"No, I was thinking more along the lines of dinner together, and then maybe...well, I've sort of taken the liberty of booking a room, thinking that maybe we could have an after dinner drink together...or something."

"Or something sounds nice too," Cindy teased back. "Where? And when?"

She hung up the phone, shaking her head. Ironic as hell that it was at the same fucking hotel that she'd once caught Mat and his co-worker in. Maybe it was a sign. And if it was. She was good with that.

**

Cindy had chosen to wear one of her more provocative outfits, without going totally overboard again either. One of her favorite little black dresses, just elegant enough to be worn on any occasion, with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders, just enough support to keep the front of her somewhat low-cut dress from revealing too much boob, especially as she'd be going braless this time, and a skirt just short enough to not reveal too much thigh either. Knee high nylons, no panties this time, with black pumps completed the look.

Renee' was already waiting for her outside when she arrived. She too was dressed sexily, without drawing too much attention to herself. She had worn a red pleated skirt, that hinted at a school-girl look without actually going there. She likewise wore a somewhat form fitting, lightweight cashmere sweater that really did accentuate the woman's full breasts. And even with a bra on, the tell-tale sign of twin hard little nipples pressing against the material was a dead give-away as to the woman's arousal. Once more they came together, though kissing chastely, as dear friends without making a scene should anyone be looking. Though Renee' did take that moment to whisper into Cindy's ear when she did.

"I've been thinking about you all day," she half moaned, half breathed. "And I'm so fucking wet, I'm apt to stick to my seat after sitting down."

"I take it you're not wearing any panties either then," Cindy offered, seeing a nice surprised, and now knowing look on the woman's face. Once more they walked hand in hand into the restaurant, and then stood waiting to be seated. Their host approached.

"Would you care for a table? Or a booth?" He asked.

"I think a booth," Renee' said answering for them both, though turning, and receiving a look of approval from Cindy as they followed him over to one side, well away from several other patrons. "Perfect," she said sliding in on one side, as Cindy slid in on the other, though the two of them now meeting somewhere in the middle of the semi-circular seat they had chosen. Beyond, a few tables, some seated, some not. Not particularly busy for a Friday, at this time of night. But it was early yet. The waiter had already come and taken both their drink and dinner order, having just returned with two glasses, and a carafe of wine.

"A toast, to what I hope will be a very enjoyable, and pleasurable evening...for both of us," Cindy added.

Renee' clinked glasses with her in agreement. "And let me assure you, it will be too, after all...I really do owe you one."

"Just one?" Cindy joked, to which Renee' of course boldly laughed.

"Let's just say, to many...many tonight. Starting with this one," she grinned wickedly. And as she said that, she felt Renee's hand worming itself down between her legs, as she easily spread them for her in order to accommodate her seeking fingers to her sex. "Oh my...you're already nice and wet," Renee' spoke almost a little too loudly.

"See? You're not the only one who's apt to be sticking to their seat before dinner's over. Which reminds me. We should probably ask the waiter for a couple of additional napkins too, just in case."

"Good idea," Renee' agreed, and then sipped on her wine looking out over some of the tables as her fingers slowly slid in and out of Cindy's hot, wet, cunt.

**

Cindy had one very nice little orgasm half way through her dinner. And then reciprocated, by giving Renee' one, while finishing desert. Soon after they headed upstairs to their room. Clothes came off in a hurry after that, without much fan-fair or preliminaries. Both women were in need, horny as hell, and wanting. Which is just where Cindy knew she needed Renee' to be. Hornier than she'd ever been, and begging for more even afterwards. It was imperative to her plan that they soon come together again.

But for now at least, setting all that aside. There was no reason why she couldn't thoroughly, and completely enjoy herself. And especially after discovering one more little secret that Renee' had shared with her. She liked it a bit rough.

They had stood there waiting for the elevator to come down and take them up to their room on the 16th floor of the hotel. "I'm so fucking horny, I could eat you all the way up, regardless of whoever's in there," Renee' teasingly suggested.

The elevator arrived, and two people got off as Renee' and Cindy stepped on. Unfortunately, one single guy jumped on behind them as well just as the doors began closing.

"Floor?" Renee' asked with just a little bit of a tone in her voice.

"Twelve please," he stated allowing Renee' to push the button's for him. Cindy had actually stepped back slightly behind Renee' in order to give the man plenty of rooms distance between them. With an evil smile on her face, she suddenly reached around, lifting Renee's skirt up just enough, to allow herself to run one of her fingers up and down her still slick furrow. The movement didn't go unnoticed either.

"Think you can cum before we get to our floor?" Cindy asked as her finger continued to strum the hard little nubin that she found there.

"Oh hell yes!" Renee' moaned. "Just keep doing that, keep rubbing my clit, just like that!" She groaned deeply. Cindy looked over at the stranger that had gotten on with them. She wasn't at all surprised to see him staring at the two of them, his mouth halfway hanging open, and oddly enough, one hand actually palming the front of his pants, no doubt in some fanciful expectation perhaps.

"Don't even think about taking it out," Cindy warned. "Or I'll bite the fucker off for you," she added, meaning it. "And not in a good way either."

The minute the doors opened on the twelfth floor, the stranger ran. Literally. Both Cindy and Renee' laughed at that, allowing the doors to once again close by themselves as Cindy continued fingering the woman's pussy.

"You'd better fucking hurry cunt, or I'll make you take off all your clothes and walk to the room naked if you don't make it. And no faking it either, you know I can tell," Cindy warned.

Renee' stood, holding onto the railing in the elevator as the doors opened, her knees weak, shaking as she climaxed, the growl in her voice accentuating the feel of her pleasure as she came. Which of course startled the somewhat young couple who'd entered, and then nearly got off again.

"You should try it," Cindy told the two of them. "It's really quite exhilarating!"

The young woman was blushing, the young man was smiling as the doors closed.

"Alright bitch, get your ass to the room. You need to eat my pussy!"

**

Cindy smiled inwardly watching as Renee' fumbled with the card-key for a moment, needing to slide it again before the door actually opened. She even stood back, holding the door as Cindy stepped by, taking a moment to reach out and almost painfully tweak on one of the woman's breasts.

"That's for screwing up on the door," she reiterated, and then walked over towards the enormous bed, standing in front of it. She slowly turned, seeing the look of pure lust and desire etched in the woman's face. "Now, hurry up and finish undressing me, and then yourself. I want you naked and between my legs in about a minute after that."

Cindy was fairly sure it had taken less than a minute before Renee' was in fact licking her clit. It had been a while for that too, and she was going to enjoy every fucking minute of it.

She allowed Renee' to bring her as close to the edge as she dared without going over. Then she would stop her, and tell her to stand up there on the bed, and play with herself as she watched until she was ready to go again. Renee' was more than willing to do that, and seemed to become more and more aroused the longer this particular game continued.

"Ok, get down here and fuck me with your tit!" Cindy demanded. At first Renee' looked bewildered as to what she meant. "Get on your fucking hands and knees, and fuck my cunt with your tit!" She said a bit more sternly, though spreading her own legs even more obscenely than they already were. Renee' now realizing what was intended and required, quickly taking up a position, balancing herself with one hand, the other clasping her own breast, now pressing it against the wet, juicy folds of Cindy's cunt. "Oh fuck, yeah...that's it baby, that's it. Titty-fuck my pussy baby, titty-fuck me!"

It was a thrill feeling Renee's soft, firm breast pressing fully against her own cunt. That, and the tease of a very hard, very erect nipple likewise dueling with her own hardened clit.

"Want me to titty-fuck you after this?" Cindy asked.

"Oh yes, hell yes!" Renee' half spat, a now wild look in her eyes as she continued rubbing her breast back and forth, up and down, and then side to side at Cindy's direction.

"Too bad, maybe later, or maybe even next time," she told the woman instead. "Right now, I want you cunt to cunt with me. So get your ass over, and up her, and settle in between my legs," she instructed.

Quick as a bunny, Renee' had done that, taking up a scissor-like position, their respective legs now over and under one another, bare pussy to almost bare pussy, pressing all slick and juicy against one another.

"That's it. Now hump me baby, grind away. Smear that sticky sweet cunt of yours against mine. Make my clitty cum, and don't you dare fucking cum until I do either, or I won't eat that pussy of yours later if you do."

Cindy knew it was near torture for her, trying not to cum herself, all the while doing her level best to ensure that Cindy did. And eventually she did too. Her orgasm intense, sweet, and electrifying, seeing the screwed up expression and struggle on Renee's face.

And then it was time for some tenderness. And she knew as she did that, that Renee' was now putty in her hands.

**

Cindy knew how much Renee' enjoyed having her nipples played with while she was being eaten. And as such, she gently pulled, twisted, or even tapped them, occasionally molding them with her hands as her lips teased, sucked, and her tongue flicked and licked in conjunction with that. Renee' was soon delirious with rapture and desire, begging for release.

Cindy let her come twice, and then forced her against her own will into a third, though she succumbed to that even more intensely than the previous two.

"Oh my god Samantha! You're going to be the death of me, and I'm not kidding either. Being with you, well...it's beyond anything I've ever known before."

"Man or woman?" Cindy tossed.

"Man or woman," Renee' acknowledged, finally collapsing fully onto the bed again, though Cindy had stood to dress.

"You really have to go so soon? We have the room all night you know."

"Sorry yes, I need to go," Cindy stated without further explanation. "But..."

"But?"

"I'd enjoy doing this again next week. Shall we say Friday again? Same place, same time?" Cindy saw the worried hesitation and knew there was some sort of conflict perhaps. "Unless you'd rather not," Cindy probed.

"Oh no, it's not that...it's just that,"

"Other plans? Someone else perhaps?" Cindy teased still slowly dressing, only then cupping her still bare breasts briefly before covering them up with her dress again.

"Friday. We'll meet again on Friday."

"Ok, but this time it's my turn to treat. I'll get the room and let you know which one to meet me in. No sense wasting time on dinner next time. I think there will be plenty enough to eat in the room, wouldn't you agree?"

"I couldn't agree more," Renee' quipped, rolling over onto her side, one hand actually down between her legs again. "I'm already looking forward to it."

"I can see that," Cindy smiled, looking down between the woman's legs. "I'll call you on Thursday then, and see you Friday, yes?"

"Yes!" Renee' moaned, her fingers already busy between her legs.

**

"You're sure you know what you're doing," Susan wondered.

"I'm sure," Cindy told her over the phone. "And besides, I really am having fun. She can lick pussy almost as good as you do," Cindy teased.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, but unfortunately, unless Joyce says it's ok...we'll have to wait on that for a bit."

"Yeah right," Cindy laughed. "Joyce would never let you eat my pussy, or let me eat yours again either. She'd be too afraid that the two of us would like it too much, and want to do it again."

"Well we would wouldn't we?" Susan continued teasing, though soon getting serious again. "Please babe...like I said, Just be careful about all this, it really could get ugly if you're not careful."

"Ugly is what I'm hoping for. Talk to you on Saturday, let you know how things went then."

**

Cindy was actually looking forward to seeing Mat on Monday. Normally she'd have sent over the attorney that handled things for her, and then signed off on the paperwork afterwards. But not this time. This had been one of the original property investments they'd initially gone in on together, while married. Completed now, after several years of reconstruction and improvements, they'd found a buyer who was more than willing to pay the asking price. Cindy felt this was actually worthwhile in meeting Mat there to finalize the deal.

It hadn't taken long, a quick walk through to go over any last minute problems or concerns, though there were none. Signed paperwork, with keys now in hand, the new owner went off to make preparations for moving himself in.

Cindy walked over to the bluff, a nice little spot that had a perfect unobstructed view of a magnificent meadow below. She and Mat had once made love here on this very spot. She wondered if he was remembering that as she heard his footfalls in the soft grass as he approached her.

"Finally did it didn't we?" He asked still approaching. And to her surprise as she turned, he held up a bottle of champagne, and two glasses. "Thought we could at least celebrate over a glass now that this one's done," he offered.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers