Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"At the very least over a glass of wine," Cindy said accepting hers. "Though once upon a time, we'd celebrate deals like this in other ways," she said leaving off the obvious, once more staring out over the trees towards the valley below, sipping her drink.

She felt Mat stepping up beside her, likewise looking out, sipping on his own drink. "Yeah, I remember, and to be honest Cindy. I'm sorry, I really am sorry that things turned out the way that they did. There's a lot of things I miss. Especially things like this, like today, and the way we used to celebrate a sale like this, and not just with champagne either."

"You remember the first time we came up here to look over the old place? And how we knew, even back then, that one day we'd be up here again, only selling it, not buying it this time?"

"I remember," Mat said softly. "It was right here in fact, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, there were a lot of firsts for us that day as I recall. It was the first time I'd ever sucked you off and let you cum in my mouth wasn't it?"

Mat laughed, remember. "Good god, you still remember that?"

"Well of course I do, I remember seeing the look in your eyes when you tried warning me off, and then realizing I had every intention of drinking down your cum when you came. As I recall, you said it was the best fucking blow-job of your entire life!"

"Still is...was," Mat amended, looking a bit sheepish.

"Oh come on now honey, don't tell me that, that new sweet sexy wife of yours doesn't enjoy sucking your cock."

"Well no, of course she does. It's just that, well...she doesn't like, well...you know,"

"Drinking your spunk you mean? Swallowing the semen? That what you mean?"

"Jesus Cindy, you know damn well that's exactly what I mean, but shit...I mean, hearing you..."

"Talking nasty you mean? Dirty? Filthy? I like doing that now Mat. A lot has changed in me since we were together, I've learned a lot, experienced a lot...done a lot. Hell, I've even learned to love eating pussy now. What do you think about that?"

"No shit. Really? You've, you've been with...women?"

"Oh hell yes, and I love it to. Especially love naughty little threesomes, another woman, or another man, either one. Damn fucking fun."

"Holy fucking shit Cindy, you really have changed haven't you?"

"Yeah, too bad you weren't around to see that, who knows, maybe things might have ended up different between us."

Cindy took a chance and glanced over, and then down. Sure enough, there was an obvious bulge pressing against Mat's pants. She had a hard time suppressing a smile as she looked away again. "Bet you have an erection don't you?" Cindy asked, once more looking over and down again, though Mat did too.

"How could I not?" He questioned almost a bit hopefully. "Like I said, best fucking blow-job I've ever had."

Cindy stood silent for a moment as though thinking. "What would you say if I were to say maybe I should do so again, for old times sake. Closing this particular deal the way we started it. What would you say to that?"

"I'd say that you're not really being serious, and just teasing me. Though I'd love it, if you really were serious about doing that."

Cindy then turned towards him, and began lowering the zipper on his pants. Undoing his belt, and then pulling down his pants and briefs, Mat stood there before her, his raging cock only inches away from her face, throbbing of it's own accord.

"I'd almost forgotten how big and hard you can get," Cindy told her Ex-husband, and then wrapped her lips around his prick, softly sucking, teasing, just as she'd done so many years ago now.

Cindy prided herself now on her ability to suck cock. She'd learned many valuable lessons, and knew even now as she sucked on Mat's prick once again, it would be even better than it had been back then. She teased, tickled, sucked and licked, bringing Mat so close to the edge before backing off again, that he was actually trembling.

"Oh fuck SIN!" He cried out, calling her by the pet name he used to use for her whenever they were fooling around together, especially when he was horny, like he was now. It had been a long time since she'd heard him call her that, and she realized she'd actually missed it.

"You like huh?" She asked, mouthing the words around his cock, still sucking. "Better than the last time even?" She asked again, still sucking.

"Oh fuck, way better," Mat trembled, shaking even more now, his knees actually starting to buckle a little. "Please Sin, please...let me cum now, I'm fucking dying to cum."

"Ok, but only if you watch me taking it. You would like that wouldn't you Mat? Seeing your hot sticky cum spurting into my mouth?" She was jacking him now, slowly, yet steadily. One hand cupping and gently squeezing his balls, something that never failed to bring about his orgasm.

Mat stood, looking down at her, eyes open, yet almost glassy. Hands on his own hips for support as he gazed down at her.

"Ready baby?" Cindy asked. "Ready to give me that first delicious spurt of yours?"

"Oh fuck baby, yes! Yes!" And then suddenly, he was indeed filling her mouth. Cindy took what she could, holding the rest of it inside her mouth, allowing him to see, just as she'd done before, and then swallowing...once more opening her mouth to show him that she had indeed taken it.

"How was that?"

"Incredible," he said honestly. "Fucking incredible!"

"Glad you liked. Now...now it's your turn to do me baby. Time for you to lick my pussy until I cum. And then afterwards, when you're nice and hard again...you can fuck me. I mean after all, we really should end this the same way we started it so long ago, wouldn't you agree?"

Mat was almost shell-shocked by his ex-wife's words and demeanor. This was so totally different from the way he once knew her to be. Admittedly, it was hot...sexy, and erotic. But a little unnerving as well. It was almost like he was with a stranger, a woman he didn't really know, especially with her new look, the dark hair, and blue eyes now. It really was like being with a completely different woman than the one he'd once known, and been married too.

Maybe he didn't eat pussy as well as his own wife did, but he could certainly still fuck well. Better than she'd had in a while too. And she even told him that. Not about the pussy licking, but certainly about the fucking. She'd cum twice while doing that, once doggy...one of her favorites, and specifically because he'd fucked her doggy here too after all. And then standing, much to his surprise as she placed one foot on his leg for support, and then cunted him, fucking him that way while standing until he eventually managed to get her off again, as well as his self.

"Well, I guess that completes our business then," Cindy said beginning to dress. It was in fact the last of the original properties they had gone in together. Everything else had been purchased and acquired separately.

"Yeah, I guess...no more celebrations huh?"

"I guess not. Though I have to admit Mat, it was really good. Almost too good now wasn't it?"

"Really good," he agreed. "So good, that to be honest, I'd like to do it again."

"So you'd be ok with the two of us sort of doing this in secret then? No one else knowing? Just us? I mean after all, should anyone find out, it could hurt the business, you know...reputation and all."

"Yeah, the business," Mat agreed. "Just our secret, no reason for anyone..." Mat emphasized, "to ever know or find out."

"Maybe," Cindy said as though mulling it over. "Tell you what. Let me think about it for a bit. And then when I decide, one way or the other, I'll call you. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me," Mat hoped. And then Cindy kissed her ex softly on the cheek before heading off towards her car.

Things were indeed working out perfectly.

**

It was Saturday, and Cindy knew that Susan would be jumping at the bit to hear what had happened. She even answered on the first ring, no doubt anticipating and expecting the call. She didn't even say hello.

"Spill it!" She'd said excitedly. "What happened?"

"Well, like I told you. I left an extra key card for Mat to pick up at the front desk. I'd first given him explicit instructions to follow, telling him he wasn't to show up before eight, and no later than eight ten. If he was late, he'd find the door latched, and I wouldn't even open it outside of the time I'd given him. I told him that I'd have a surprise waiting for him when he came into the room, if he showed up specifically when I told him to. As planned, I had met Renee' about seven and took her up to the room. I teased her for a bit, and then told her I wanted to blindfold her, and tie her to the bed so that I could tease the hell out of her. Naturally, she was all for it."

"Fuck! I would be too!" Susan laughed. "But go on, what happened next?"

"Well after she was blindfolded, and tied up to the bed, I then decided to tell her that my name really wasn't Samantha Jones. I then told her what my real name was, though even then...it didn't seem to dawn on her what I'd just told her. I think she was still pretty confused as to why I had lied to her about it in the first place, though I was laying there still tweaking her nipples with my fingers, and flicking her clit with my tongue. Not like I wasn't dividing her attention considerably, which was part of my plan."

Susan laughed. "I can only imagine what must have been going through her head at the time, that...and imagining how she must have looked laying there with you between her legs, waiting for Mat to arrive. What time was it then anyway?"

"About a quarter to. Still had plenty of time before Mat was expected, and I wanted her good and horny, and thoroughly confused, which she was. As I continued tonguing her clit, and licking her pussy, it finally did dawn on her who I really was, and then she did sort of freak out a little."

"No shit! And then what?"

"Well, you probably won't believe what happened next. I untied her."

"You did what? Why?"

"I decided that what had happened between Mat and I really wasn't her fault, and had nothing to do with her. So I untied her, told her to get dressed as I went on to explain what my original intentions had been. I also told her that Mat was due to arrive at any moment now, and though he wouldn't walk in and see the two of us doing anything as I had planned, it was enough to know maybe that we had been. I then told her everything that had happened. Of course, she was furious at first, not so much with me...but with Mat. And then I reminded her that she'd been doing the same thing with me behind Mat's back, and that maybe she needed to think about that a little before she went off on him after he got there."

"So what happened after he did arrive?"

"Well, as expected he came into the room about five after eight. The two of us were sitting on the bed at that point, both dressed of course. Naturally, he was quite surprised and bewildered. Actually, the look on his face was priceless. I am sure his initial thought was, "I'm fucked!" which might not have been such a bad thing all things considered. After all, he had NO clue that his wife and I had been fooling around at this point. Since he looked like he was about to faint, I then told him to sit down in the chair across from the two of us. Which is when I then told him that Renee' and I had been fooling around together, and that I had just a short time ago, told Renee' about the two of us. By the look in his eyes, I am sure he was as shocked, and afraid as any man can be, not knowing what to expect from his wife, nor how to react to the knowledge of what she and I had been doing."

Susan had been literally holding her breath. "Obviously there's more...so don't leave me hanging there Cindy, what the hell happened then?"

"At this point I knew the two of them were about to go off on one another after realization had settled in, and perhaps on me too. So I then said, 'OK listen you two, I'm only going to say this once. And you'd better think about what I'm telling you two, before you go off and say or do anything. For starters, I honestly have enjoyed being with Renee'. That wasn't an act, and I'd actually like to continue doing so. If she still wants to that is. And as far as Mat goes, well...the way I see it, bygones are bygones at this point. Everything that happened is a thing of the past, and should now be left there. However, I don't mind saying I enjoyed sucking his cock, and getting fucked by him again either. And thus, as long as he and Renee' were cool with that, I'd like that to continue to. I also said, that going forward, it was an all three thing, or nothing at all. I wasn't going to do anything to anyone without the other's being aware, or involved. That's when I said I was going down to the lobby bar for a drink, and give them some time to discuss all this, or decide what they wanted to do without my being there. Which I did. So I left, headed down to the bar, had a couple of drinks, and then returned to the room thirty minutes later."

"Where they still there?"

"In fact, they were. They were both sitting there on the bed waiting for me."

"So what did they decide to do?"

"Well, I think the fact that they were both naked when I came back into the room again said it all. Needless to say, the three of us had an amazing night together."

"Oh my! Do tell baby, do tell!"

Cindy laughed, and then began telling her in explicit detail just exactly what happened.

"Ever had a nice hard cock drilling your pussy, and another woman's mouth busily licking and sucking your clit at the same time?" There was a weak 'No', on the other end of the line as Cindy continued. "Me either, but let me tell you kiddo, that was fucking hot. And then I did the same to Renee' of course, licking her sweet cunt while Mat fucked her the same way. After that...well, we just flowed from one thing into another. Mat enjoyed getting a nice double-blowjob of course, with Renee' and I passing his prick back and forth like it was a baton in a race. Even when he came, we continued taking turns with it, gobbling up his spunk, and then kissing one another, passing his cream back and forth until the two of us had finally swallowed it all. After that, Mat sat back in a chair in order to recuperate while Renee' and I humped cunts for a bit. That seemed to do it for him, and he was soon hard again."

"Speaking of humping cunts, how'd you like to come over here and hump mine?" Susan asked. "You've made us so fucking horny, that we can't even see straight."

"Us?"

"Yeah, us. Oh, did I forget to mention that Joyce is here with me and that she's been listening to all this too? And the fact, she's got two fingers inside my cunt at this very moment. So yeah...I said us, how's that grab you?"

"Sounds like I need to be grabbed, by the two of you. Tell you what, I'll finish getting dressed and come right over. I'll tell you the rest of the story then."

"Don't bother getting dressed, you won't be for long anyway," Susan quipped.

"That actually sounds like naughty fun too. Tell you what, I'll just throw on my robe, and nothing else. Be there in ten."

"We'll be looking forward to that."

Minutes later, Cindy was out the door.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers