Perfectly Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, I'm so single, Tammy..." Kimberly complained, causing Slut to chuckle. She couldn't even remember what it was like to not be property. Being "Tammy" was just a fleeting memory at this point. The thought of needing or even wanting to be independent made her shudder, being Slut was so much better. With a kind Master like Matt, she'd suck his dick whenever her uncontrollable urges hit. She couldn't imagine needing to deal with those urges without a Master! She lamented on how it was just so lucky for Kimberly that she wasn't born a desperate horny slut like Slut was. Or maybe it was unlucky that she would never know the joy of servitude that Slut had found.

Annoyingly, she had to pretend to be "Tammy" still for her friends and family, so she couldn't tell Kimberly the wonders of being owned. She couldn't understand why she wrote that fake name everywhere, or why her friends still called her "Tammy" or why Master would make her call him "Matt" and how he wouldn't call her Slut in public. But Matt told her it was perfectly normal not to worry about why this was the way it was, and so she never asked.

On the surface she seemed her usual self, but Slut hid her true nature from everyone else. For instance, this morning she had completely neglected panties. Not on purpose, but because it was perfectly normal for dumb sluts to forget how to wear panties every once in a while. Whenever she realised she couldn't even remember where panties went, she came a little, knowing forgetting that made her a good slut. Once, she had almost walked out of her room with her panties on her head, convinced that was where they belonged.

No one but her Master would know the humiliation she'd relish in when she walked around campus without panties in a skirt short enough to flash everyone if she wasn't careful. And she was rarely careful, because her Master told her it was perfectly normal if her pretty pink pussy ended up being shown to the world. It was the private knowledge Matt had of her he loved, and Slut loved having little secrets just for him.

"Well, it won't help you feel less single, but Matt's calling me! I'll catch you tomorrow in our Human Nutrition lecture, okay girl? You can talk all about how single you are then." Slut said with a bright grin, hungrily eyeing the notification on her phone as it flashed on her screen. Kimberly said her goodbyes and carried on frustrated typing as Slut pranced back to her room, where Matt was waiting.

"Hi Master!" She greeted, giddy with glee to see Master already in her room. She shut the door behind her and gave him the perfectly normal strip show she had been learning to do. He gave a gentle smile and pulled out his cock from his jeans, already massive. Slut rushed over to give him his greeting blowjob. A very normal ritual.

"How's your day been, Slut?"

"Good! I had a wet dream about you again, then forgot my panties!" She reluctantly released his cock to answer then went back to furious sucking. It was perfectly normal that she loved fellatio, since Master's cum was the tastiest thing around.

"Oh! When I went to the bathroom today, I managed to not masturbate!" She paused for a bit, looking up at Master's raised eyebrow. She could never lie to him, so she sheepishly continued. "Okay, I fingered myself a liiiiitle... but I didn't even cum! So I don't count it!" She jerked off his member as she spoke, not wanting to leave her Master's cock unattended.

"And I even talked to guy friends without staring at their cocks! I mean, I imagined getting fucked by them and stuff, but you know I can't control that..." Slut boasted that Herculean feats of self control, purposely omitting the fact she wouldn't stop staring at Kimberly's big titties the whole study session. Big titties made her horny. Well, hornier. So it was perfectly normal that she kept staring at her friend's titties. Just thinking about that made her tweak her own nipples as she went back to sucking.

"That's, ooh... fuck... great, Slut... oh my God yeah like that..." Matt moaned as Slut played with his balls and fervently licked his cock. He came hard into her mouth and she feverishly swallowed every drop, savouring the salty sensation. The taste turned her on so much that it was perfectly normal that she came from swallowing. She always came when he did, that's how she knew their bond as Master and Slave was perfect.

"Mm! I finished my assignments and went to the gym as you instructed, so it's been pretty productive!" She beamed. Slut had never been this efficient in her life, but thanks to her Master and his smarts, her quality of living had improved from an outsider's perspective. She hadn't skipped a day at the gym in a while, knowing that she needed to keep up her figure for Master. Her grades were near valedictorian level, since she needed to do homework to get her mind off her constant arousal. And she had a loving boyfriend, who doubled as her owner helping her make all decisions.

She was just a dumb slut, and dumb sluts needed masters to take care of them. A warmth filled her heart as she relished in how lucky she was to have a Master unlike Kimberly, who probably had to make hard decisions like what clothes to wear and what porn she should use to masturbate. The answer to those questions were skirts because they made it easiest to be fucked and the kind with a submissive girl she could impose herself on, respectively.

"That's great, you're a very good girl." Matt patted her head as Slut nuzzled his cock, feeling perfectly at peace. Being a good girl made her feel a golden ray of sunshine within her, a moment of genuine affection. Whenever she was called a good girl, it was natural that she loved Matt a little more.

"Thank you, Master." Slut purred, unable to stop herself from lightly licking his delicious member. God, how did she ever function without a cock in her life?

"Thoughts are so hard for a silly girl like me. A slut like me should obey commands. A slut like me lives to serve. A slut like me needs cock. It is perfectly normal that I'm always horny, a good girl always is."

She repeated that mantra over and over, feeling hotter and wetter and better every time. Deep down, Kimberly wondered if liking her new relationship this much was wrong somehow. As if being someone's sex slave was wrong somehow. Then, Master commanded her to bend over and present her drenched cunt to him, and those thoughts were completely eradicated. As his thick cock entered her pussy, it tightly wrapped itself around her Master's cock as Slut moaned loudly, having forgotten to shove a pair of panties in her mouth to gag herself with. Which, was perfectly normal behaviour, but a dumb slut like her would forget such basic principles here and there. Master understood that.

Slut had a dopey smile plastered on her face as her slutty juices drizzled out of her pussy and onto the floor. She would have to remember to clean that up with her tongue, right after she cleaned his cock the same way. She was completely under the control of her Master, a perfect dumb sex slave for him for the rest of her days.

For Tammy, a life like that was perfectly normal.

12