Phantom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

Though bound, her legs were still free. She could have kicked him, hurting him, perhaps even knocking him out. But what would be the point? She had no way of releasing her wrists, even the braided cord well out of reach. She knew there was no point in screaming, no one would hear her cry. But somehow, she knew even as he touched her that she truly had nothing to fear. The pungent aroma of the scented air once again assailing her senses, the almost hypnotic sound of his voice as he continually reassured her between gentle kisses, soft stroking flicks of his tongue as he aroused her sensitive flesh.

Placing his hands at the apex of her sex, Crystal parted her legs involuntarily, giving him access. She felt the first gentle searching flick of his tongue as it speared her now hardened clitoris. She shuddered, felt a wave of tingling ecstasy surge through her entire being, her clit suddenly throbbing in excited expectation, needing...no, wanting more of it. Lots more. And he granted her desire. His tongue became a whirlwind of orgasmic delight, deflowering the tiny bud of her soul, kissing, caressing, gently sucking then chewing it until she was maddened with unbridled joy the likes of which she hadn't known or felt in a long, long time.

Crystal felt the gentle probe of one finger, then two. Her silky passage becoming even more so with each slippery, sliding thrust of his fingers, his tongue still busily devouring her beyond sensitive clitoris.

She heard a woman's cry of pleasure, realizing it to be her own, like a voice in the fog, far away. The intensity of her orgasm overwhelming, seizing her, capturing her entire being in one instant, frozen in time as she succumbed to the mind-numbing obliteration of her soul.

She knew she must have passed out, at least momentarily. For though she still stood suspended, hung by her wrists, limp as she stood dangling there like a caught fish on a hook, she opened her eyes to find him standing with her, somewhat supporting her as his arms surrounded her, his lips gently kissing, suckling her still hardened nipples. Once again, the desire renewed itself, even faster as his lips sensed her recovery, now sucking urgently at her taut flesh. Crystal moaned. "Oh fuck...fuck!" she breathed in a half-whispering acceptance of pleasure. In response, she heard his mewling sigh of delight, and then felt him lower himself beneath her. Crystal dared to look, seeing at once his massive erection beckoning to her from below, just as he reached over once again seizing the braided cord.

"Oh fuck!" she said again. It was the only word she could think of to say. Somewhat bewildered, trance-like as she felt herself being slowly lowered, once again automatically spreading her legs as she found herself slowly, inch by inch coming to rest upon him, his staff now nestled comfortably, softly against the folds of her wet glistening sex.

"Tell me you want me," he said in his soothing melodic sounding voice.

"I want you," she said without hesitation.

"Tell me you want to feel my thick hard cock deep inside your cunt!"

"I...I..."

"Tell me!" he demanded of her this time, more forcefully, though non-threateningly.

"I want to feel your cock deep inside my cunt," she responded willingly.

"Then put it in!" he told her.

The only way she could do that was to move against him, sliding up the length of his shaft. As she did, she felt the softness of her silken lips bathing his prick in her essence, coating the length of him with her female lubrications. She felt the tip of his bulbous head, capturing it with her lips, then slipping backwards, effectively seizing it. She smiled inwardly, feeling along as she continued the motion, his cock now standing, held as it entered her. She impaled him. Crystal felt the full length of his shaft now enter her fully, the entry of her womb suddenly tickled as his prick threatened to press through. And then...she felt herself rising once more.

"No!" she cried out unexpectedly, feeling his massive prick suddenly being withdrawn as she heard the sound of the rusty mechanism once again raising her upwards. Then it stopped, stopped just with the tip of his prick still nestled inside her. She fought, found that she could gain just enough leverage by bringing both links of the chain imprisoning her arms together, pulling up on them, effectively allowing herself to lower. She did so, once again impaling herself. Yet...the tension was too great, she couldn't hold it. Crystal felt herself forcefully yanked back up again, but yet again, his cock remained just barely inside her. She took a breath, steeling herself, and pulled down once again on the chains, once again capturing his prick within the recess of her inflamed pussy.

"Very good," she heard him say lustfully. "Fuck yourself Crystal," he said using her name for the first time. "Fuck your pussy with my cock."

And so she did. Straining with exertion every inch of the way, up and down, pulling hard upon the chains that restrained her, losing the battle each and every time as the tension became greater than her own strength, lifting her away though she fought with all she had to keep him inside her. Just when the last of her strength gave out, she felt the tension finally relax, his prick slipping deeply inside her this time, staying there. Crystal swooned in delight, limp as a rag doll as his prick entered, staying there unmoving.

This time he thrust inside her, his hands covering her breasts. She felt the welcomed, gentle kneading of her flesh, the tickling, thrilling pull of her nipples as he rolled them between his fingers in perfect harmony with each and every thrust of his prick deep inside her pussy. She felt her moisture once again gathering, already the telltale signs of her climax's approach, crying out to him unabashedly, unashamedly as she did.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she wailed as the first wave of delight washed over her, once again robbing her of her senses.

Though she didn't quite pass out this time, she felt 'zoned' half in, half out of total consciousness. She felt herself being lowered fully, and then the release of one of her wrist restraints, wondering as her hand came free if her ordeal was over. Though instantly, she changed that, for it hadn't been an ordeal at all, but an experience beyond measure, beyond comprehension. As these thoughts tickled her awareness, bringing her more fully back to the present, she felt the capture of her ankle, and then the other as her second hand came free. Now her legs imprisoned, though the use of her hands unencumbered. Crystal chose not to fight however, for indeed, her pleasures had been supreme.

She felt, and then saw him as he moved behind her, the crank of the pulley from somewhere above, lifting her legs upward, spreading. Her ass came off the bed, she folded her arms using her elbows as support, her head gently pressed against the silky softness of the sheets. She felt the press of his slick shaft sliding against her, the coating of her essence now leaving a trail against the inflamed cheeks of her ass. "What?" she somehow managed to ask curiously, but his movement answered her as yet unfinished question.

Once again she felt his prick enter her, slipping easily inside her still sopping wet pussy. But rather than continuing to fuck her, he withdrew, now placing the tip at the entrance of her ass where he pressed ever so gently, rubbing the moisture of her own lubrications coating the opening. She gasped, worried to some degree, as she had never before been fucked in this fashion before. The thrust of his prick back inside her pussy however assuaged her concerns momentarily, "perhaps he is just teasing me," she considered, feeling his prick delightfully sliding in and out of her wantonness. But then, again, withdrawing, back towards her ass, this time a deeper firmer probe as she felt herself slowly open herself to him allowing the briefest, faintest acceptance, then again the withdrawal, back inside her cunt where he fucked her smoothly, softly once again.

Crystal had no idea how long they continued this explorative probing, but each and every time he pressed against her, more and more of his massive cock found acceptance and then entry inside her ass. Finally, she felt the fullness of him enter, and then slip inside just as easily as he'd done to her pussy. She smiled, welcoming the intrusion, surprised at the pleasure she felt from it, especially when she felt the touch of his hand beneath her, his fingers now toying with the fullness of her lips and the hardness of her sensitive nubbin of flesh as he again moved in and out of her wanting ass.

The Phantom soon after clasped the twin cheeks of her ass, driving more forcefully, deeply inside her. With her hands now free, Crystal reached beneath herself, replacing her hand where his had once been. The touch of her own fingers upon her clit, decadent, wickedly erotic as she twirled her clit, rubbing, stroking it with wild abandon as his prick slipped in and out of her tightly clenching ass. Together they moved towards the penultimate of explosions, just by the build up alone, she knew this orgasmic trip would be cosmic in nature, and she welcomed it, crying out vulgarly in some effort to expedite its arrival.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass, hard...fast, fuck me!" She wailed losing all inhibitions of thought in the process.

As her own climax began, she felt the surge, then the explosion of hot frothy semen bathing the insides of her passage in copious spurts, adding too, then enhancing the ecstasy she then felt. A thousand tiny pinpricks of light imploded within her mind, and then blackness consumed her.

#

She woke. Perplexed, confused. Sitting up, she found herself sitting upon a plush couch within some sort of sitting room. Across from her stood a door. Standing, as yet on unsteady legs, she made her way towards it, realizing only then that she was again dressed. She opened the door stepping out, the hallway familiar, the sounds of laughter and music wafting down the hallway towards her. Gradually her senses returned, her legs again steady, and she soon found herself descending the same stairway she'd climbed earlier. She paused, glancing downwards into the room, spotting Lacy almost immediately, Lacy spotting her at nearly the same moment, pushing through the throng of half-dressed, some actually nude men and women who continued to mingle or come and go into differing areas of the mansion.

"Where the hell have you been?" Lacy asked worriedly. "I thought for a while there that you'd left until someone told me they'd seen you go up the stairs earlier." Lacy paused, a sly smile spreading across her lips. Crystal was disheveled, her short sassy blonde hair even wilder looking than it had been earlier. "Oh...I see," she said with a knowing grin. "My shy innocent little girl friend isn't quite so shy or innocent after all now is she?"

Before she could respond however, Jack...or rather "Batman" sauntered up beside them drinks in hand.

"Here, why don't you take this?" he offered Crystal. "Looks like you could use it even more than I could."

Crystal gratefully accepted the drink, began to swallow and nearly choked. Across the way, above the enormous hearth, hung a portrait. "Who's that?" she asked excitedly. Jack turned looking where she'd indicated.

"That dear Crystal, is our reclusive billionaire, though I have it on good authority, that he is in fact dead now, and has been for quite some time. Apparently, it was written into his will that this place was to be maintained and kept up just as though he were alive, and presumably will be."

Crystal barely listened to him however, already crossing the room to stand just below the painting. "His face!" she stammered suddenly.

"Yeah...gruesome isn't it?" Jack agreed looking at it with her. "You'd have thought that the artist would have at least talked into painting him without the disfigurement, but then again, the guy really was eccentric, and obviously decided that it might be a sadistic little kick to actually let people see him just as he really was."

"This can't be!" Crystal stammered excitedly. "He was younger, much, much younger!"

Not understanding her line of reasoning, Jack interrupted her. "Well yes, he was younger when the accident happened, and funny too, today with the marvels of modern science and all his money, you'd have thought he'd elect to have plastic surgery to at least correct some of that hideousness!"

"No, you don't understand!" Crystal shot back. "I was with him tonight!"

"Him? This old guy?" Jack laughed. "Not possible!"

"Honey? You ok?" Lacy finally asked now worried.

"Well not him, him. But yes, a younger version of him. Something about those eyes, I know it's his eyes!" Crystal confirmed to herself. "In fact, I'm positive!"

"You were with him?" Jack questioned again, once again glancing up towards the portrait.

"Yes...just after I stood watching the two of you after you entered the room."

"Oh really," Lacy interjected, now wondering if Crystal wasn't indeed pulling both of their legs by way of some sort of practical joke. "And just exactly what was it we were doing if you were actually watching us?" she asked.

Crystal felt her face flush with the memory, but she was still too excited to care about being found out. "I watched the two of you perform a sixty-nine together," she said openly. Just before the Phantom approached me.

"The Phantom?" Jack asked now scanning the room. "As in The Phantom of the Opera?"

"Yes!" Crystal exclaimed.

"Honestly honey, I haven't seen anyone dressed in costume like that here tonight. And trust me, if he'd been here, I'd have noticed him. But we can ask around if you'd like."

They did so, but everyone they asked said the same thing. No one had been there this night anyway, appearing costumed as the Phantom of the Opera.

"But I tell you..."

"Maybe you should," Lacy interjected. "Why don't you start at the beginning, tell us everything that happened, don't leave anything out."

Embarrassed, she did so anyway, beginning with her initial search for a bathroom, then the discovery of a secret hidden doorway and the mezzanine above that allowed her to see down inside all the various rooms below.

"Hell...maybe she really did Jack!" Lacy stated once they'd heard the entire story, which Lacy admittedly had left her flush with renewed arousal. "Fuck honey...I'd like to see that particular little room for myself!"

"Hey! I know!" Jack said jumping in. "The caretaker! If anyone knows all the little secrets to this place, he certainly would!"

It didn't take Jack long to locate him, and once they'd spoken to him about a secret passage way leading upstairs from the upper corridor, he cheerfully led them back upstairs and down the hall a short distance before stopping in front of what appeared to be a full wall.

"This look like the right place?" Lacy asked Crystal. Crystal nodded her head yes, even as they all heard the faint click as the caretaker pressed a specific spot, revealing in fact that the wall had a narrow staircase leading upwards. There were no lights above however as there had been earlier, the caretaker obviously familiar with the place, quickly procuring a stowed lantern from within a small wall niche, lighting it, and then leading them up.

Crystal was the first to follow him, the stairs familiar to her as she did. As they reached the top of the landing however, all of that changed. Holding the lantern high enough to cast as much light as he could, they all stood staring at a vast open area that was cluttered and filled with various pieces of antique furniture, boxes. Dusty, musty, and this area genuinely filled with real cob-webs, the only thing that looked even remotely the same to her was the planked walk-way that appeared to be positioned in the same way as had been the mezzanine catwalks. Without waiting or with any explanation, Crystal grabbed the lantern away from the caretaker and made her way forward deeper into the room.

"It was here, right here!" she stated assuredly to herself more than anyone else. The wall she indicated was cluttered with several stacked boxes and one or two small pieces of furniture. She pushed several away, revealing as she did a tall standing mirror. An old worn sheet had been covering it, which now fell away. She caught her reflection for a moment, glanced away, and then glanced back once again. Automatically her hand came up to the neck of her body suit. The tear she had caused earlier wasn't there. She gawked at her reflection in disbelief. "Damn it! I know what happened! And I distinctly remember tearing a hole in this!" She said fingering the undamaged area.

"Maybe we should get you home," Jack informed everyone, tossing a quick sign Lacy's way to indicate that maybe Crystal had had a wee bit too much to drink.

"Maybe we should," Lacy agreed. Though something told her that what Crystal had been telling them was more truth than not.

Crystal stood shaking her head in confused frustration, glanced once more towards the mirror and froze, wanting to scream, but no words would come out. Behind her, standing directly behind her stood the Phantom. She spun, but only the sound of a distant haunting laughter filled her ears, that...and nothing more.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12