All Comments on 'Photoshoot'

by yoursohi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievably Hot

Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awkard phrasing!

The following, as well as several other passages made it difficult to enjoy at times:

"Well it's more what I want you want you do as I'm wearing it."

AmorOcultoAmorOcultoalmost 9 years ago
Grammar

I agree with the Anon, the grammar at phrasing made it irritable at times. However, overall I absolutely loved the story. The build up is amazing.

My only suggestion is use the free editors on this site. I happen to be one, but there are many others willing to help your story reach full potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Good build up - thanks - keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting idea

I like the story, but it needs a major editing for the many errors of grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and things like "Your" - should be "You're" which is a contraction for "You are."

"Thankfully no-one had turned up at the studio yet lol. Shot gun in hand ha ha."

Don't use chat-speak like "lol" in a story or (unless it's dialogue) "ha ha." "Shotgun" is one word. "No one" is two words.

" I caught a vague ecstatic look over her face." Ecstasy is not vague.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Hot

This is a really hot story. The plot and character development was spot on. The whole situation was very believable which made so good.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
In general a very good story

but there were a few places where I had no idea what you were saying. The words just didn't make sense.

With as many pictures as he took and no mention of changing film I am going to assume the camera was digital, but if it was, and there was no film to advance, why was the camera motorized?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous