Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I began shooting again and it wasn't long before another wonderful set of pictures were wrapped up.

"OK," i said, "we have some fantastic shots here so time for a new outfit."

A got up from the chair and wandered back to the changing room. As she did she tried to undo the clips at the top of her corset but was struggling as they were so high up her back. "Here let me help," I offered and hurried to catch her.

"Thanks," she continued as she stopped just short of the curtain. I undid the top few clips. The exertions during the shoot added to the hot bright lights were making her perspire and this had a wonderful effect if making her skin glow in the dim light away from the studio ones. I felt an urge to kiss her bare back as it became exposed but caught myself and remained professional.

"There. I think that should be OK," I said between little coughs as I attempted to keep my voice level. I was so turned on my cock was pushing hard against the inside if my pants and my words were occasionally getting stuck in my throat as images of me fucking this beautiful woman in this amazing outfit raced through my head. As I walked backed to the camera setup I stole a quick peek at my crotch to check how obvious I was. Not too bad I noted, oh there was a bulge but my jeans were doing a good job of keeping it pressed against me and as yet there was no tent shape.

When she again appeared from behind the curtain and made her way to the set it twitched. Well more than twitched really. It was now throbbing as my brain thought sexy thoughts and sent blood rushing to my member.

This outfit was all white. A silky teddy which barely kept her boobs in and a tiny thong. It was very transparent where it covered her. Although covered really wasn't the word I should be using. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The only other thing were the matching white hold-ups. Well again not really white as they were so transparent I could clearly see every coloration of her legs beneath. I let out an audible gasp as she waltzed back to the set.

"I take it you approve." There was a giggle in her voice as she made this statement. It wasn't a question. It was so obvious I approved. I had felt my eyes widen when I caught my first sight of her in this new attire. "You think it's OK? Really? Not too much?'

"No, no don't be silly. It's beautiful. I, I, I guess I wasn't expecting something quite so, um so revealing. But gosh you look fantastic" I stammered.

Her eyes had shifted to my crotch. I looked down and immediately felt my face redden. The bulge was obvious. She said, "I think maybe it's only fair that as I'm half dressed you should be too. If nothing else your probably be a little more comfortable in just your boxers." She laughed at my discomfort. "I'm only kidding. Although if you want too I'm perfectly fine. After all with all these lights it is fairly hot in here."

I started to recompose myself. It was a fine idea, I was getting hot after all. "OK" I said, "if you are sure." I didn't even think about what I was saying, the words just blurted out and the next thing I knew I was kicking off my shoes and undoing my belt. My jeans were soon off and flung in the corner.

"Alright then back to work." It seemed so natural photographing in just a Tee and my underwear. The embarrassment soon wore off for both of us as we got back to work. We took a multitude of shots in various poses. I had taken the chair away and she had run through a variety of standard poses, frontal, back, side, slightly bending that sort of thing.

"OK I think we should bring out the mattress." I paused as I realized how this might have sounded and quickly continued, "get you lying down," Christ this was only making it worse, "I, I mean some shots of you lounging looking comfortable." She laughed hard as I struggled to make myself understood. I was relieved when she finally nodded agreement.

"Sure, that sounds fun." I went and grabbed the mattress and pulled it onto the set. She adjusted the sheet stretched over the mattress as I went back for a few pillows. We laid them out and occasionally brushed up against each other as we did. But it didn't seem weird. Far from it, although we had only just met we were both committed to the reason we were there and so whatever would produce the best photographs was what we wanted to do and at this moment both of us in our underwear was just the right environment.

I was completely unaware of the steady bulge in my boxer briefs although I would register her eyes occasionally drift to that area but I was too far in the moment for it too inhibit me. I was getting some beautiful material. She was superb, always open to suggestions indeed coming up with a few herself.

Every now and again when she wasn't quite getting what I wanted I would come over and help position her but always in a professional manner. At first I sensed a certain stiffness in her when I would shift a leg or move an arm but that had eased after only the second time and now it was again perfectly natural even though there was skin on skin contact. She rolled onto the makeshift bed and said, "so what should I do?"

I smiled. "I think on your back first. Lets put a pillow under your head and look straight up. Yes that's it." Her breasts were full and looked magnificent as I aimed the lens along her body. Shadows were casting wonderfully of her face. The sheer white top came to end on her belly and a little skin was showing until the small band of her panties. The petite triangle lay taught across her pussy and the white material was darkened as it pressed against her pussy. As it dipped and disappeared between her legs one side had pulled into her slit and the labia of her pussy was showing.

I frowned. This wasn't porn this was art and although this was an extremely arousing picture I didn't want this is the final shot. I wanted the mystery. But I did take a few shots for myself. My mind was scrambling for a way to mention it though. How do you tell someone that you want to less of their pussy? Well off course I didn't want to see less, at least not quite yet, so I was enjoying the dilemma.

I couldn't think of a way to tell her so finally I just thought 'ah fuck it just blurt it out'.

"Erm, I think we should adjust your panties." She lifted her head to look down.

"Erm OK. How? I don't know what you mean"

"Well I think they are a little lopsided shall we say"

She lifted her head further. Her thumbs pushed themselves under the elastic band and pulled them up. "Is that better?"

"Erm no, that's not really what I meant"

"Oh er OK. Look I think you should just come and do it. Probably for the rest of the shoot. May save some time and I trust your judgment." She lowered her head back to the pillow.

"OK if you're sure"

"Yes it's fine, I'm really enjoying myself and I think it's going great. Please do what you think is best"

I lifted my eyes from the viewfinder and walked around the tripod and over to where she lay. I was careful not to ruffle up the sheet as I leant down beside her. There was a slight fluff of pubic hair poking out from the side of her panties. She had shaved but left a little strip above her slit. I felt my cock grow a little as I carefully slipped my thumb under the top of her panties.

I was slow and deliberate careful not to make it appear as if I was having a cheap grope. She took a little breath as my thumb touched her skin near her most private area but she didn't flinch, didn't attempt to pull away. I ran my thumb down and up and the white sheer material pulled from between her lips. My cock twitched. God this is erotic I thought to myself.

I gently released the tension of the panties of my thumb and they rested back against her mound. Was it my imagination or did the material change color slightly. Yes I believe they did. This was turning her on too and her body couldn't hide the fact as juices flowed to her pussy. I had to catch her wetness and so quickly made my way back to the tripod.

I took the camera off and knelt on one knee looking straight down her body. "Can you push on your boobs, push them together thru the top." She got it straight away and lifted her arms up. Her elbows went out perpendicular to her body and her arms folded back so her palms could push against her breasts. They heaved up as they pushed together. I fired off shots at the wonderful scene as I moved around her. Her panties were clinging more and more to her pussy as she became wetter. I wondered who was enjoying this more.

"Fantastic. OK now turn on your side towards me. Yes yes that's perfect." I punched at the button furiously to take picture after picture. She pulled her leg up and bent it so her foot rested just behind the one laying flat. My god she was a natural. Her thighs looked so beautiful above her stockings and squeezed the by now sodden material covering her pussy. I went to the foot of the mattress and crouched low and shot along her body. She lifted her head and bent her elbow to rest it on her hand. Her other hand rested on her leg and she was moving it around onto her inner thigh.

I felt my cock straining against underwear but made no attempt to hide my hardness. She looked that way as I moved crouching around her. My cock twitched hard as thoughts of me fucking her ran through my brain along with sights I was seeing and photographing.

I moved over to the other side, behind her, she cocked her head back but left her body in the same position. Her bottom exposed fully as the slither of pantie disappeared between her wondrous cheeks. It reappeared between the gap in her legs but the movements had forced it between her labia. This time I didn't want to move it. The shot was wonderful and her half exposed pussy still held mystery because of the strand of pantie.

Professionally I didn't want to move it but mixed with that was the urge to throw the camera and rip those panties off. I didn't but it was close. She was really getting into it now. She followed the camera around with her eyes alternating between sultry and carefree as she made love to the camera. At one point her hand went inside her panties and her lips quivered as she touched herself.

Unfortunately I didn't get this full shot but when I saw the shots of her face as she did this, her eyes half closed, her breath held and her tongue gently touching the top of her lip I wasn't too disappointed as these captured the essence of how horny she was feeling at the time. She must of snapped back to the realization of where she was and who she was with because she only continued feeling herself for a few seconds and quickly withdrew her hand.

Her face blushed furiously with the realization but not really with embarrassment more with the knowledge she could let herself go like this. I hoped she would go further.

"Wow that was really hot," she said. "I'm sorry if I got a little carried away."

"It sure was. And no it is great that you're letting yourself go." I had to keep her in this mood. "The camera can see when you are uncomfortable in a bad and good way. And these are such wonderful pictures, we are capturing you in a fantastic way. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with but please please put yourself on edge. It really works and will come through I promise. These are going to be so beautiful and hot"

She smiled and rose from the bed. "Are we ready then for outfit number three?"

"Certainly." I didn't know what to expect but I knew as she sauntered away it was going to be good. I didn't think it was possible but my cock grew as she lifted her top up and off just before she disappeared behind the curtain. I looked down at the bulge in my pants. A spot had appeared where the tip had excreted some pre-cum and it had soaked through the underpants. I felt embarrassed but it was fleeting. This felt so right. I grinned and tinkered with the lights and couldn't stop my imagination.

A few minutes passed and then she strode back out. Confident. With authority. She had black stockings or hose, I couldn't tell yet as they were cut off by a black tight fitting skirt which hugged her contours. A white tight fitting blouse was tugged into the waistband and buttoned up to just below the top of her breasts. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples prodding the tight confines.

On her face were a pair of wire rimmed spectacles and she carried a pad in one hand and a pencil in the other. The perfect secretary I thought. "It's a thing for my boyfriend," she said, "we met through work when I was a secretary and when we first started dating he always tried to get me to go work like this." She laughed. "Well I know it's not exactly the same but I think these will probably be his favorite images"

"Oh I would think he will love them all. We have some wonderful material here. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" My cock was rock hard in my underpants and I didn't care. I was facing her and she looked down.

"It appears you are happy with the results too"

I smiled and laughed. "I certainly am. OK back to work." I hoped the abruptness of my words didn't betray my excitement with how the afternoon was proceeding.

"Yes Sir." She giggled her way to the set. She turned and looked really studious and serious. "OK Sir anything you want me to take down." She rested the pad in her hand and had the tip of the pencil against her lip. She was really getting into the flow, living the part of some sexy secretary ready to please her boss anyway anyhow.

I brought the camera up to my eye and began to circle her as she followed. Shot upon shot. She bent a little forward and I came in for a close up. As I held the camera to my face I lifted my other hand to her blouse.

"I think we need to undo one more button." I clicked away as she let me fumble the button open. I could feel her breasts heaving against my fingers as I undid the button. The side of my hand brushed a nipple and I let it linger. She didn't pull away. I didn't even think to let her undo the button herself I just unconsciously did it and she, at least it seemed that way, unconsciously let me.

As the button popped her breasts pushed the opening aside and a glimpse of the areola appeared in the viewing frame. As she shifted the edge of her nipple appeared too. My cock throbbed as my body became even more aroused and rushed blood to it. "This are going to be so hot" I barely whispered. I pulled myself back. I had too or I would have grabbed her and then who knows what. She remained professional, At least one of us was and followed the camera.

She dropped the pencil and bent down to pick it up but kept her eyes on the camera. Her skirt lifted and showed she was wearing hold-ups. I was all over the place jumping around getting the slithers of flesh as her skirt rode up as she bent. "Beautiful. Stay there. Yes yes that is great. OK hitch your skirt more, lets see some panties."

She giggled and I soon realized why. As she hitched her skirt higher over the top of her thighs the bottom of her bottom becoming exposed revealed that she had no panties. Her pussy was glistening and I mouthed 'Oh my, simply gorgeous'. The camera clicks were firing as I shot exquisite picture after another.

I panned around to her front. Her blouse was pulled from the waistband and somehow she had managed to undo a further couple of buttons. Her breasts swayed as she made variations of her stance bent over like this. She stood and as she did pulled up her skirt to reveal her glorious pussy fully. "Beautiful" was all I could utter as the camera clicked and clicked recording her body.

"I want to take some shots of you in nothing but the stockings. Is that OK?"

"I guess it is now" she said softly, "after all you have seen it all now. I didn't think I would go this far." She was pulling down the skirt and flicking her shoes off. The blouse had it's last button undone and then in one movement was flung to the skirt and shoes pile. "But I'm glad I am. This is very hot. OK what now?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing" I said as I maneuvered left and right. The camera motor whirling continuously as I photographed her. She swayed, shifted her weight left and right and then dropped her hand between her legs. She pushed her index finger onto herself and took a sharp intake of breath. "Wonderful." Her other hand lifted across her breasts and she started to squeeze a nipple. The finger between her legs was sliding up and down over her clitoris. She began to moan softly. "God this is hot."

Watching her masturbate was indeed hot. My spare hand fell to my own crotch and I began to squeeze my dick through my underwear. Her hand began to move more vigorously and her moans began to get louder. She dropped to her knees keeping her hand on her vagina and still fondling her breasts. Her eyes were closed and she was alone in her own thoughts as she masturbated herself to orgasm. I caught it all. The build up, the slight variations in her moan as she approached the edge and then receded as she tried to delay the moment of relief.

And then she shrieked as an orgasm ripped through her body. She trembled and the shriek became a series of soft low staccato groans. How I didn't cum at that moment is beyond me. I can only surmise that the photographer in me was so caught up with catching this moment, this point where she was in total ecstasy, that even millions of years of man conditioning had been kept at bay.

As the moment drifted away and she came back to reality a silence filled the room. She stood so vulnerable, so exposed and all I could do was take in the wonderful scene. I couldn't even take a picture because I knew it would spoil such a unique moment in time. I don't know how long we stayed like that, probably seconds but it certainly seemed longer, when finally the sweet silence we had between us was broken as a commercial came on the radio.

"Wow. That was unbelievable" I finally said.

She looked a little sheepish and kept her eyes down. "I don't know what came over me" she said and then continued, "I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Are you kidding, that was so hot and to catch you at that moment, at your highest high is a photographers dream."

"Are you sure. It feels a little embarrassing although no not really. I don't know. I actually feel really really great. Just a little weird maybe"

"You looked so beautiful. You are beautiful. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It doesn't feel weird at all. That's not what I meant. Oh I don't really know what I mean. I just have all this thoughts rushing through my head. One side can't believe what I just did and the other feeling so exhilarated"

I couldn't help myself and took a shot as she tried to make sense of what had just happened.

"Do you ever take time off?" She asked this not in an accusatory manner but more lighthearted, a way of breaking the tension which was quickly dissipating as the seconds passed.

I took her cue. With a laughing tone I replied, "Sometimes. We all got to sleep occasionally." This was fast becoming totally natural again. Well as natural as it can get a few seconds after a girl you have only just met has masturbated herself to orgasm as you photographed it can get.

"Well I do have one more outfit. That is if you not too tired," she joked. "I wasn't really sure I was going to wear this one at first. I'll need some help." She must have seen the look of deep curiosity on my face. "Well it's more what I want you want you do as I'm wearing it." My curiosity deepened. She turned towards the changing room. "I'll put it on and then I'll explain when I come back."

I took the opportunity as she was changing to scroll the last few shots. Wow is all I could think as I viewed. She wasn't long and when she reappeared she had a body-stocking on. It was black and reasonably sheer. Her breasts were clearly visible and again her nipples were rock hard like bullets and making indents. The garment had a hole around the crotch area for access but she had a thong on. She waltzed over to the set and must of noticed my frown as I was furiously trying to figure out where my help was needed. She was a bit hesitant but finally began to explain.