Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see I like it a bit rough sometimes and I want you to rip this garment as you shoot. I've tried to do it myself and the rips never really look right." Again she laughed, "I've already been through two of these trying. Do you think that would be OK?"

I nodded, "yeah I think so. So I just pull and tug at it?"

"Yep. They are tougher than they look so don't be shy"

I brought the camera to my face and approached her. I wasn't really sure where to tug at first. The obvious place was where it was stretched under her breasts but this seem a little forward. Ha that was funny given what had just transpired. I decided to play it safe and took pictures of her as I tugged around her waist. She wasn't kidding about it being tough. Well maybe tough isn't right but as it was so stretchy it wasn't ripping.

I put down the camera and used both hands to split the material. This time it gave way. She squirmed but with pleasure. I picked the camera back up and again began to rotate around her. The rip was just below her left breast and as she moved it split more and exposed fully the bottom of her tit. I put my free hand forward and got a good grip on the material by her thigh. I pulled smartly. This time it couldn't stretch enough and gave way. A moan escaped her lips and I caught a vague ecstatic look over her face.

"Yes yes" she whispered. It was barely audible. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly opened, her tongue just seen between her teeth. I grabbed again this time by her breasts and caught a handful of tit. I clenched and pull.

"Mmmmmmm" She moaned louder showing no inclination to move my hand as I squeezed her breast. I pushed her round so I could take in her back and grabbed a handful of buttock through the cloth. Again I squeezed. Hard. She drew a deep breath. I don't know why I did it. It certainly wasn't a fully conscious move on my part but I drew my hand back and spanked her. "Ooooohhh," she groaned, "yes I've been bad." I pulled my hand back and spanked her again harder.

"Arrrrrrrrrhhhhh yes yes treat me bad" she whimpered. My hand had stayed on her buttock and I gripped and made sure my fingers curled to get some purchase on the thin material. I pulled back sharply and it gave way exposing her sweet behind. One cheek was red and had the slight imprint of my hand on it. I moved back and took in the full view as I clicked the camera to take the shot. She turned around and sank to her knees. "Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want to do." My cock was as stiff as I have ever known but still confined in my underwear.

I moved forward again keeping the camera on her face. "Take it out. Suck on it." Shit where did that come from! But that thought was only momentary as she pulled my briefs down. My cock bounced out hard and straight. I pointed the camera down as her mouth slipped over the tip and along the full length. "Oh god" I exclaimed as her face rocked back and forth.

I let my camera hand fall to my side. With the other I took hold of her ponytail and pulled her hard onto me. Oh she was good. Her hot wet mouth swallowed me up to the base and I could feel the back of her throat. "Oh god yes. Suck my cock" I heard myself saying. I felt her hand grope for the camera and let her take it. She put it carefully down on the floor but kept her rocking rhythm as she swallowed my cock. I looked down and saw her wide beautiful eyes staring back at me. Her hands were clasped on my buttocks pulling me onto her face. She pulled back and let my cock slide from her mouth.

"You like that" she said, "want to fuck my face. Fuck my face, fuck it hard" she wasn't coming back onto me but her eyes were pleading with me to make her suck me. I grabbed her ponytail hard and pulled her hair back to me. Pulled her back onto my cock. I held her against me. Not letting her breath for a few seconds until I heard her whimper. I pulled her hair back and she took a deep breath with my cock still in her mouth. I began to dictate the rhythm of her sucking occasionally holding her against me breathless. It was so fucking hot being in control like this. I wanted to fuck her. Right here right now.

"Turn over" I said. She lent back and then rolled onto all fours. She flung her head back and her ponytail lay across her back. The rip across her backside exposed her buttocks completely but I helped it rip some more. I dropped between her on my knees and parted her legs as I pulled the slither of thong aside and gazed at her arsehole and then down to her cunt. She was so wet. I slipped 3 fingers into her and felt her warmth.

She was moaning with pleasure and I took my other hand to spank her butt as I fingered her. Slap. Slap. Slap. Each one harder than the last. Each one greeted with a louder moan of pleasure. I was really getting into this now. "Your being a naughty little slut" I said. Shit another where did that come from moment.

But it didn't phase her, "Yes yes I am. Punish me punish me with your cock." I lifted my arm up and gripped her hair. I pulled her hard back onto me and my fingers. My cock bounced against the back of her thighs. I pulled back and lifted it so it rested on her backside between her cheeks and then pulled her hair back. As her buttocks bumped back into me my cock rode along her arse crack.

My fingers were fucking her quite furiously now and she buck back onto me hard as we rocked. I dictated the rhythm with pulls of her ponytail. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and sensed a little frustration.. I put my hand on her butt and pulled my groin back a bit. Enough that my cock had some room to fall between her legs. Her moans quickly became more enthusiastic as my cock found her opening. I eased the furious back and forth we had going as I was fingering her and deliberately eased my cock into her.

She groaned loudly as I slowly filled her with my full length. I still had her ponytail in one hand and the other resting on her buttock. I watch my cock disappear and then reappear as I slowly thrust. She was trying to push back onto me but I was using the hand on her butt to resist this. I slowly pulled back and push over and over. I loved watching my cock as it slipped deeper and then slowly came back into to view.

Every time a new bead of her juices would glisten along the length. She was getting more and more persistent trying to push back trying to have me fully inside. I decided to let her have her way and eased my hand holding onto to her arse cheek.

She pushed back hard and I push forward. My cock buried itself hard and my balls slapped up and swung onto her. As my thighs slammed into the back of hers I groaned with pleasure. We began to fuck hard. I lifted my hand from her butt and curled my fingers except the index one. It was pointed out stiff and as we fucked I let the tip of it make little circular motions around her anus. Her bucking also had a gyrating motion now as I fingered around her arsehole. I pushed my finger in that forbidden area and she immediately let out a slow moan. "Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, oh oh oh god yes" she said as my finger pushed deeper.

I curled it slightly as I did and felt my cock as it slid in her vagina. I could feel the contours of my cock through her and my eyes rolled with pleasure. I pulled my finger almost all the way out and uncurled another finger. This time when I thrust hard I pushed the two fingers too. She let out a little yelp but the gyrating became even more vigorous.

"Oh so you want to be fucked in the arse do you? Want me to stretch that tight little whore hole? Shoot my cum and fill your arse? Is that what you want you slut? "Jeez another what the fuck did you just say. I couldn't help it. I'd never been like this before but she had seemed so receptive before I just couldn't resist.

"YES YES" she was shouting, "FUCK MY ARSE. CUM IN ME. MAKE ME YOUR CUM LOVING SLUT."

I pulled out and placed my hand across her back. I pulled her over and she rolled onto her back. I lifted her leg and pulled it up and onto my shoulder. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Little short breaths were coming from her. I grabbed her other leg and placed it too over my other shoulder. I pulled myself up to her and let my hands fall. I took a buttock in each hand and pulled, stretching her, making her gape so I could position my cock easier.

I worked my hips to get my cock at the entrance and eased forward. The tip of my cock met resistance but I continued to push more. Slowly her anus began to stretch and I slid into her. It was hot and tight. I knew I couldn't last long. The sensation was wonderful and she had halved opened her eyes. I looked down at her and watched as she came again and again. I wished I had my camera to record her facial expressions as waves of joy spread through her. So beautiful.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, oh god, oh god." I have never had such an explosive ejaculation. I could feel my cum shoot through my cock. One burst and then another. On and on. She let out a shriek as we came together. At last the bursts evaporated as I was finally spent. I fell to the side lifting her legs from my shoulder and rolled beside her. The radio hummed some elevator music. "That was amazing" I finally uttered. "I've never been so turned on. I didn't even know I was capable of that"

"Yes it was. Your a natural." We both laughed as she said the words I had told her throughout the shoot. "And you know we are going to have to do it all again."

A huge grin was spreading across my face as she said these words and rolled onto her side looking at me whilst her hand was making it's way to my cock. "We are?" My voice had a pleading tone rather than a questioning one

"Yes we are. I have lots of other outfits." She leant towards me and we kissed.