All Comments on 'Picnic Cuckold'

by Toadstool11

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Sad story. Ryan needs to have his cock and balls burnt off and stuffed in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another story

From someone living in his mother basement, dreaming he is someone with importsnce! Just another sick story from a retarded author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow, it must have taken you a long time to produce this story, at least I hope so.

The longer you sit at your keyboard the safer the children are in your community. I admire your effort to stay away from people, you would only cause them pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's a kink

A lot of the same sad cucks that defend black bull fantasies will cry endlessly about a white bull.

The author prefaced with, "asian couple tricked into cuckoldry" It's in the description, which a lot of shitty cuck stories fail to do.

The bull even stole the g/f away. He didn't steal a wife, they don't have kids, and the sad cuck doesn't have to agonize over continued humiliation.

That's actually a lot kinder and less depraved than your average cuck story. All-in-all, it's a good race play cuckold story. Keep writing! Let the white guilt cry-babies continue to double standard their way through life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

CJ will be having the best masturbation now as this is the biggest thrill. Losing your girl to an alpha big cock is the ultimate sexual sensation he'll ever experience.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
This is a sick racist story...

This is a sick racist story...why? It´s enough to read this few words to make us want to vomit: "he spied on two Asian white frogs banging the hell out of each other"...I could guess this story was written by a mentally sick person, and I would have guessed right...And I also can say that my cat would have written a much better story with no racism in it! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

What about "LOVING WIVES" don't you understand? It's pretty clear no one in this story is married. So why is CJ concerned? Connie is a slut. Good on CJ for discovering that before they went any farther in their relationship. As far as Ryan was concerned, a baseball bat late at night will take care of his dick and his attitude. Stupid story, posted in the wrong category adds up to zero stars. Awful attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Every post with the exception of one was written by that loser troll. It takes a very small mind to get bent out of shape over fiction. He's proven he's got that small mind, it probably matches his small micropenis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quick point

Just as a quick writing point, you start a tremendous amount of your paragraphs with a person's name as the first word. Try to vary it up a bit more. Thx for writing though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What section would you put it in then, anonymous?

The description for loving wives is "swinging, sharing, extra-marital affairs, and more". That doesn't mean stories about married people having sex with the lights off and the covers on.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Nada

Neight, fuck all. Is what I thought of this story! Sure I love reading about bull fucking stories! But this is not one of those! Sorry! Anyway that's my Comment 1 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish I could find a Ryan to reignite

My wife's sex drive. I came for this story 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird

Seems like it was written by a first-year med student who just learned English, from a virgin roommate who grew up in the upper Midwest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weak story, too many plot holes.

Bruh, your story needs a better( CONVINCING) plot. Characters have no logic or substances. Realistically, Ryan would have been charged with sexual assault.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stool must have ingested some toxic examples of his namesake. He didn't write anymore cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous