Pleasure Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was alert enough to catch Carole's silent reminder for later in the evening and stayed close to John. Whatever Carole had in mind for them promised to be worth the mystery and the wait. In the meantime she would do her best to fuck John's eyes out until it was time to bring him to Carole's room.

Slightly tipsy, she said to John, "Hey, you. Time for dessert." She held her hand out to him. He took it and followed her into the house, his cock already rising to the moment.

Sara looked at Al with a suitably evil leer and moved toward him. Al cringed, slightly.

Carole sat on the bed, watching Tom undress, paying particular attention to the way his cock came into view. She had the peculiar feeling that it was not unlike the unveiling of a monument. After all, his cock was monumental.

She beckoned him to her, and he allowed himself to be in her power. He stood before her, erect, throbbing and ready for whatever she had in mind. Or so he thought. Carole took him, innocently enough, into her talented mouth. She treated him with tenderness and soft lips. She caressed him with smooth, soft hands and resonant moans of pleasure.

Tom wondered absently what it would be like to be sucked off by an operatic contralto. He could feel his balls in her mouth. He could feel the warm wetness and that incredible, subtle vibration of her vocal cords when she hit those notes at the low end of her range. Who, though, would catch the come that such things would produce?

His musings were interrupted by Carole's tongue rasping against the underside of his cock. From his short acquaintance with her, he recognized that she was trying to milk him. She wanted him to come in her mouth. No bullshit, no fooling around. She wanted him to fill her mouth with love-juice. He obliged.

It was some time later when they were wakened by a quiet knock on the door. Carole got up to welcome Lisa and John into the room. Both of them looked as though they had fucked each other half to death. Carole bid them sit on the bed while she left.

"So, Tom," Lisa said impishly, "how's everything? Where has Carole got off to?"

"Well, things are just fine and relaxed and I don't know where Carole went. So, Lisa, how are you guys doing?"

Lisa laughed. "Did I sound that bad? I just feel kind of like I interrupted something."

"Yeah, Tom," John put in. "Did we come in at a bad time?"

"No, not at all," Tom said. "Actually, we were just lying there, drooling. It's a good thing you guys came along when you did."

"What has she got in mind, do you know," Lisa asked Tom.

"No, just that she has got something on her mind. I could tell that since dinner."

"She did seem a little preoccupied," John said. "She's been gone for about twenty minutes. Should we go hunting for her?"

"No," Tom said. "After all this is her house, so I doubt she's lost. She's probably just doing whatever it is she's up to. I think we should just be patient." He rolled over to Lisa and kissed her thigh. Lisa touched his cheek and rolled over and kissed John's cock. She watched it grow and lengthen and grow and grow. By then, she couldn't resist taking the head in her mouth and giving it a thorough suck.

Tom watched almost casually, noting Lisa's technique and comparing it to Carole's. There was no comparison, as far as he was concerned. Lisa was very good, but Carole had purpose in all her movements. Everything Carole did was designed to make the cock shoot come. Tom realized that in Carole's mind there was no distinction between male and female. As long as she was able to make her partner come, she considered the evening or event a success.

Tom had no way of knowing, of course, what Carole had in mind. It did occur to him, though, that if Carole had a hand in it, it would probably kill him. Oh well, there are worse ways to go.

Carole finally returned with an elaborate tray of snacks and something wrapped in aluminum foil and some iced drinks of some kind. "Are we all here," she asked facetiously.

"Just waiting for you, dear," John said, sarcastically.

"I thought perhaps a little snack before the main event would suit everybody."

"Uh, what main event," Tom asked.

"Eat, my dear. You'll need all your strength," she said cryptically. "As will we all." They looked at her strangely, but lost no time diving into the food. The mood was light and they chatted amiably with each other. Up until now, Carole had seemed a bit distant, aloof. No, not aloof. It was as though she were wrestling with some vast truth, perhaps a truth about herself. But she was back with them, again. Between bites of food she found time for a nibble or two of cock or nipple.

Tom had been watching her idly out of the corner of his eye, because he was also watching Lisa playing with John's erection. But his interest was suddenly piqued by Carole's behavior.

Her attention to the three of them equally was something new in their brief acquaintance, something exciting that promised much.

It seemed to Tom that every time Carole touched John's cock her eyes met Tom's with such intensity that he felt he could catch fire any minute.

Carole let go of him suddenly and rolled over to the night stand. She had a foil-wrapped object in her hand. It was a joint.

"I've been saving this for a special occasion. This occasion is about as special as things can be. I have met some new friends," she looked at Tom and Lisa with smoldering eyes. "Friends whose interests are much like my own. Friends to whom I wish pleasure and delight." She reached for a book of matches and lit the joint.

Lisa and the two men looked at her with a little wonderment. Then Lisa leaned forward and put her hands on Carole's breasts. "Carole, honey, I know I speak for Tom when I say that we are honored to be your friends." Lisa bent to kiss Carole's nipples.

Carole arched her back, pressing her lush breasts against Lisa's face. She handed the joint to John and put her hands behind Lisa's head. Lisa sighed and nestled down in that gorgeous canyon.

John took a long hit on the joint and inhaled deeply. He handed the joint to Tom, who also took a deep drag. It took some effort to pry Lisa loose from Carole, but he finally succeeded and got Lisa to take a hit.

Carole's hand wandered up John's thigh and took his cock in her hand. Her eyes closed and a smile played around her lips as she stroked him.

When Lisa handed her the joint she puffed on it quickly and handed it off. Her free hand now sought Tom's cock, which by now was at full stand. Carole was now smiling openly. Both hands full of cock, big, hard cocks. And the grass she had smoked was beginning to take effect, as it was with the rest of them.

Lisa dropped the tiny coal in the ashtray and watched Carole play with both men.

Tom and John both writhed as Carole's thumbs moved softly over the heads of their cocks. They sighed audibly when Lisa caressed both of them with her tongue.

Then Lisa's tongue traveled up Carole's right arm and across to the nipple of the right breast. Lisa decided that Carole's breasts were the most exciting she had ever seen. It excited her to feel the nipple harden under her touch. The feel of it against her lips and tongue was causing severe wetness in her pussy. She wondered if Carole's pussy was as wet as hers. She decided to find out for herself. It was.

Carole cried out as Lisa's tongue wriggled its way into her cunt. She closed her thighs slightly to capture Lisa's head. She needn't have bothered. Lisa's hands were on the outside of Carole's thighs, pressing them together against her cheeks. Lisa's pussy was on fire.

Tom realized this and wisely decided to put his hose into her and put the fire out. He scrambled around behind her and slipped his cock into her steaming pussy.

Carole had a million butterflies in her stomach. She saw something extremely exciting. "John, love, put your cock in Lisa's mouth."

"Yes!" Lisa almost shouted the word. She clamped down on Tom's cock with her pussy and allowed herself to come a little. To have both of those lovely dicks all to herself, one to ride and one to suck. She shivered deliciously.

John moved over in front of Lisa and slid up until she could take him in her mouth. Carole took John's cock in her hand and guided it into Lisa's eager mouth. Lisa cradled John's balls in her hand and kissed Carole's hand. Then her lips touched John's throbbing hard-on.

Tom pushed forward into Lisa and rocked back and forth. Lisa moaned around John's throbbing erection. Tom's hands found Lisa's breasts and played on them as though they were instruments.

Lisa took John in as far as she could and moaned around his cock.

"Suck him good, Lisa, honey," Tom whispered in her ear. "Use your tongue like I showed you. Make him come, make him shoot into your mouth."

Lisa's hips churned. She was coming again and having difficulty concentrating on John's cock.

Carole kissed John's lips then bent downward and kissed that part of John's cock which wasn't in Lisa's mouth. She caressed Lisa's cheek. "Isn't he delicious, Lisa?"

Lisa nodded her head, not wanting to let go of that beautiful hard-on.

Tom was getting hotter and hotter. He had a very close-up view of Carole and Lisa mouthing John's cock. That strange itch had taken possession of him again. He watched in utter fascination as John's huge, black cock moved in and out of Lisa's mouth. Every now and again Carole would take it away from Lisa for a quick suck or lick.

Tom was close to coming, but he couldn't move. He was riveted to the scene unfolding mere inches from his eyes.

Carole looked at his face and saw the desire mirrored there. She was too stoned to resist the impulse that suddenly came over her. "Why don't you try it, too, Tom? It's very nice." Her lips were close to his ear.

Tom's eyes opened wide. He couldn't believe his ears. Carole was suddenly asking him to suck John's cock! The itch could be scratched, finally. That is, if he had the guts and the honest desire to scratch that particular itch. His cock was throbbing and his stomach was turning somersaults. He, too, was too stoned to resist such a temptation. He had never had any leanings toward homosexuality, but he'd always had this burning curiosity to find out what it was like to have a cock in his mouth.

A strange situation, indeed. The desire was overpowering, as was the thought of taking that long, black shaft in his mouth. He wanted to know the feel of it, the taste of it. He wanted to know what it was like to feel it shooting a full load of hot come into his mouth.

"John may have something to say about it," he whispered to Carole.

Carole was caught slightly off guard. She hadn't expected him to answer in the affirmative. The question was meant to be rhetorical and she asked it mainly to twit him. Her heartbeat sped up dramatically.

"John," she whispered, moving close to him. "Would you mind if Tom had a taste, too?"

"Hell, no," John said dreamily, not really realizing what was being said. He was too far gone to comprehend what Carole was talking about.

Carole was elated. She slid back down to take John's cock from Lisa and licked it up and down a couple of times, very slowly for Tom's benefit. Then she pointed it at Tom's mouth and pulled Tom's head forward slightly.

Tom completed the short journey to the long dick and softly touched his lips to the tip. Lisa watched languidly. It hadn't really sunk in yet as to what was going on.

John just lay back moaning as Tom's tongue began exploring the shape of John's cock. Carole's nipples were hard and her breathing was fast and deep.

Lisa finally realized what was going on and came loudly, clamping down on Tom's cock.

Tom began to get bolder as the excitement built within him. He slid his tongue around the head of John's cock the way he liked to have his own cock caressed. Apparently, John liked it that way, too, for he began to writhe on the bed. His motions caused Tom to move, too, to keep up with him. That motion made his cock move in Lisa's pussy and Lisa came again.

Carole moved between Lisa's thighs and took Tom's cock out of Lisa's steaming pussy and put it into her mouth.

Tom mimicked her actions on John's cock and was treated to a loud cry from John. He took John in all the way just as John began to pump a hot liquid into his mouth. John was coming! Tom could not hold it back any longer. He yelled around John's dick and began pouring come into Carole's mouth, too.

Carole came, then, too. Lisa put her hand on Carole's cunt, letting a finger slide into that hot, wet pussy. The other hand she placed on one of Carole's magnificent tits and rolled that lovely melon around, keeping her hand on the erect nipple.

To Tom, the event seemed to go on forever. He was aware of John's cock pulsing in the grip of his tongue, pouring come into him. Tom swallowed rapidly, now aware that he, too, was shooting into Carole's mouth. Finally, he was finished as was John. He fell over on his back, letting John's dick slide from his mouth.

Carole kept Tom's cock in her mouth for a bit longer. She felt a warmth and a oneness with Tom, something she had never before felt for a man. Tom was someone special to her even more now than before.

The four of them, stoned and fucked out for the moment, slipped off to sleep.

8.

A little while later Carole wakened and sat on the edge of the bed. Tom woke next and sat beside her. "Do you realize that I just sucked a man's cock?"

"I know, and I think you enjoyed it, too."

"That's the damnable part. I did enjoy it. It was a moving experience. One I'll never forget."

"Nor will I," she said. She put her arm around his shoulders and pressed her gorgeous breasts against him. "Would you do it again?"

"Yeah, with John. I don't think I could do it with any other man." He stared out the window. "We have to leave in the morning," Tom said quietly.

"Oh, no, Tom," she said quickly. "It's not because of - of what just happened, is it?"

"No, Carole," he said softly. He turned to her and cupped both her breasts in his hands. "We have to be back on Monday. I just wish this weekend could go on forever." He kissed her thoroughly, then stood up.

Carole got up with him and led him out to the kitchen. She opened him a bottle of beer and one for herself. They walked into the living room and sat before the fire. Carole put another log on and curled up beside him on the sofa.

"Are you having regrets, Tom?"

"No. Not at all. I'm just trying to digest what just happened. I'm not gay and to my knowledge don't have tendencies in that direction. I've always been curious about it, but never had the balls to try it. Now I've tried it and the itch has been scratched."

Carole snuggled closer to him. "You are truly a remarkable man, Tom. Don't be too surprised to find me on your doorstep some evening."

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure, literally and figuratively. You're the sexiest woman I have ever known. You don't have any idea how hard I had to try not to come when we were coming here in the boat."

Carole giggled. "You don't know how hard I had to try to keep from going down on you right then and there."

"Why did you hold back?"

"Because I wanted to tease you and keep your anticipation peaked."

"You needn't have bothered. From what I saw through the binoculars I was already considering setting fire to my boat so you'd have to pick us up."

Carole's eyebrows arched in surprise, then she laughed.

"You were sitting on the deck just forward of the bridge and John was standing next to you," Tom continued. "You reached up and touched his cock, then kissed it. You must have known we could see you."

Carole threw her head back and laughed. "That was staged for your benefit. Just ask John. We did it to find out if you were our kind of people. Happily, you are." She patted his thigh and took a drink from her bottle of beer.

He turned to face her, then slipped quickly down between her smooth, firm thighs and plunged his tongue into her pussy.

She held him there with her hands on the back of his head. She moved her hips back and forth, increasing the sensation. It took her only thirty seconds by the clock to come in his mouth. She fell back on the sofa, panting.

Tom sat beside her, again, and kissed her lips. "It would almost make me come if you were to show up. Particularly if you were alone. There's something unbelievably sexy about the thought of having you all to myself for a day or two."

Carole looked at him wickedly. "Why, what would you do to me?"

"Everything I could think of and I could quite probably invent some new things."

She shivered against him. Her nipples were erect again and she scraped them along his rib cage. She smiled when she saw his cock growing again.

"In that case, you may count on my showing up at the first opportunity. I will be alone and I will be extremely horny. If I can, I'll give you a couple of days notice so you can rest up for me. I will, of course, be expecting a full load of come from this lovely thing." She stroked his cock slowly, savoring the feel of it under her fingertips. "Tom, I want you to know that you're the most exciting lover I've ever known. I'm beginning to feel that anything goes with you."

"I try to be open-minded about life and things. I believe that feeling good is better than feeling bad." He moved his hands over her breasts. "This feels good. So did eating you, so did fucking you and so did feeling you suck me off."

Carole kissed him and pulled him over on top of her. She spread her lovely legs and urged him between them.

He complied eagerly and entered her with almost no effort. He sighed when her legs wrapped around him. He began fucking her with long, slow strokes.

"Don't stop, Tom. Please don't stop until you have unloaded those lovely balls inside me."

"I won't, Carole. I need very much to come in you. I need to feel the wonderful way your cunt feels when you're ready to come."

Carole moved her hips in counterpoint to his motions. "Tell me how it feels, Tom, darling." She was incredibly hot.

Tom continued thrusting at her and listened to her sighs of pleasure. "It's as though your pussy was a mouth. You seem to hold me with your pussy just as you do with your mouth. It's as though your pussy wants to suck me off, too."

Carole thrust against him so hard that his cock banged into the back of her pussy. "What if I didn't show up alone? What if I had someone with me?"

Tom thought about it for about a millionth of a second. It didn't really matter who she brought with her. Whoever it was, male or female, he would welcome that person just as he would welcome Carole. Anyone she brought would fit in rather nicely. In fact, it could only add to the proceedings. Except he did want to spend some time alone with that magnificent body.

"Carole, darling, I can't think of anyone you'd bring that wouldn't be acceptable to me. I trust you implicitly."

"Tom, love, you'll spoil me."

"I only want to make love to you. What I have to go through in order to make love to you matters not. All I want to do is to make you come as often as I can."

Carole held him tightly, then pushed him back. "Let me up, Tom. I want you to fuck me from behind."

Tom got off her and followed her to the floor in front of the fire. He knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into her as far as it would go.

Carole moaned. He braced himself with one hand and brought the other up to fondle her tits, which were swaying delightfully with their motion.

"I'm going to come soon," she announced in a quavering voice. She tightened her pussy muscles around his cock and moved her hips urgently.

Tom pushed forward as deeply into her as he could manage. Her hot, wet pussy was doing wonderful things to his cock. He held himself in place and let her do all the work.

1...34567...13