All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 01'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

A great modern tale of lesbian passion. Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
n/c

More!

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
totally enthralled..

I loved this story and cannot wait to read more about these women! So teasingly hot and full of pent up sexual tension! WOW! Thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh wow!

Normally 8 page stories have too much padding in them but this is the EXCEPTION. This is the best piece of writing I've seen here for a long time. Can't wait for more and hopefully breaking of the LDT rule!!

XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it... BUT!

Great effort ..I liked it!!! But I think there is too much of your fetish for lingerie in the story and too little explicit sex! The plot is flawless, but the sex comes a bit short..to much clothe fetish and little cunnilingus fetish.

V.

lovinit16lovinit16over 18 years ago
MY GOD

I was living Julia, as I read, trying not to touch as she did, but succumbing also just as she did.

Please dont make us wait too long for further chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

Superb piece of writing, glued to the page till the very end.

As for there being too much of your fetish for lingerie DONT believe a word of it. The descriptions were flawless, almost could feel the silks and satins within my grasp!

Your characters lived and breathed and lept from the pages as if they were in the room with me.

Get back to the computer and write some more please.

Thank you and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great piece of writing

Your style is just excellent. Incredibly sexy. Thank you! Go on like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Keep those chapters coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Please continue the story. You convinced me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved your lingerie descriptions!

Please give us more julie_julia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Coudnt stop reading

I read all 8 pages and just couldnt wait to find out what was going to happen. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

i loved every word of it, please more chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great control of tension in this piece

Like many others, really enjoyed this hot piece. The control, teasing and denial are very well handled. My only comment would be that I lost track of a clear picture of the characters in this story part way through and got slightly confused (maybe all the tension made me giddy :) - you might want to think of ways the staff could be differentiated more vividly. Great work and look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait for more!!

Hope the next chapter is soooonnn! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Very well written, got me to read all 8 pages and still wish for more!!!

Craig_01@hotmail.com

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
OMG!!! Love it!

This is an amazing piece of erotica. You had me hooked from the begining. Imagine my distress when my ISP bounced me offline with 2 pages yet to read!!! I love the idea and your execution of it is wonderful. I enjoyed the build up to K & J's climaxes as well as the build-up of my own moistening enjoyment. I look forward to reading many more installments. Thank you for a superb piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sensual

This was great stuff, nice building tension, breathless detail and and eppreciative eye for what people really find sexy.

Very nice indeed, i look foward to the 'action' in chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you call this a lesbian story

this was not a lesbian story not by any strutch of the imagenation. there was no sex with any kind between the three females. this story was so boreing i was starting to nodd off. those peop;e who loved it don't know the first thing about a real lesbian story. they must be friends of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stories

Absolute perfection, what a talent. Most enjoyable reading.

Keep it up.

JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more

such a tease....cant wait to read more. wish i was there trying on things.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
Pretty good

Although I found the progression from acquaintance to getting naked was a bit fast, still a nice read. I look foward to the rest.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Good one , enjoyed it, thanks.

xxSexBunny69xxxxSexBunny69xxabout 12 years ago

Nice and really enjoyable -xxSexBunny69xx

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 12 years ago
loved it

I have a new favourite author! Occasionally someone's writing makes my own seem rather small. This is one of those times...

Bravo! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovelovelove

this story is so so good, i can't wait to keep reading x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow - hot stuff!

Gr8 start to what I am sure will get hotter as we go along, if this is only the start. Description of the girls had me rock hard and imagining what it would have been like to be there!

xsailorxsailorover 10 years ago
Love It!

Off to a marvelous start! I certainly hope this truly IS autobiographical, and that your life has been as sensually erotic as this novel promises to be!

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago
First chapter -- 16 MORE to go! (Yay! )

Oh, goddess! This story is so thrilling and intense -- I want to see what happens next, but I also want the deliciousness to LAST! I may need to ration myself to a chapter a night (followed by you-know-what!)...

I just wrote a post in my main blog about you -- http://devifemme.livejournal.com/1422103.html

Kisses, Justine

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved the 'explicit implicits', the characters and attention to detail.

Jason

artey94551artey94551over 8 years ago
amazing

I love the slow sensual building of tension and personality.

Very hot!!!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great start. You got my interest very quickly. Can't wait to begin next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 01

Good start, building a very nice introduction to your story!

dannygjkdannygjkover 5 years ago
Realistic

I love stories that sound realistic and events that seem plausible. :)

britt13b0ne5j0n35britt13b0ne5j0n35over 3 years ago

Julia_Again, this is a very nice story, this first chapter is a slow burn, but very evocative of more "heat" to come or is it "cum". I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Well, Julia is one very fortunate woman by being at the right place at the right time. Two beautiful women being drawn together by their exquisite beauty and captivating personality. I love the build up, it completely keeps me attentive and intrigued by what's to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
241 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES