Pleasure Upon Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come," I told her, and pulled away, my hand grasping hers to lead her over to the floor before the fireplace, where lay a large and very luxurious rug with which I was intimately acquainted. Several pillows had been added for extra comfort and we subsided among them. She rolled onto her back, while I settled length-wise beside her. Her head sagged back upon the pillows, eyes closed.

Ready, indeed.

Her breasts were truly exquisite and I gazed down upon them reverently, and my cock lurched as my hand crept forward and grazed the skin of her side, fingers walking up until my palm cupped the whole of her left breast. The luscious mound was fleshy and full, real and natural with no enhancements, and squeezing it my fingers dug in, kneading deeply, rolling it around my palm, catching the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Sadie purred.

My fingers swept down then from the crest to the valley of her cleavage, and up the alternative slope to capture her right breast and massage its doughy bulk, playing with it for several more long moments, before switching back to the left, and then the right again, alternating back and forth, relishing the sweet feel of her flesh.

In a word, it was wonderful.

I lowered my lips then again to her forehead, kissing it gently; while everything else in my repertoire was on the table, mouth kissing was an intimate thing and I would wait to let her initiate it. Her eyes opened and we stared at one another, her lovely blue eyes locked on my own, and then the initiation happened, softly, as she tilted her head and pressed her lips to mine.

She moaned as we connected, firm but unobtrusive, and then her mouth began to move upon mine and I took my cues from there. My tongue crept forward, testing, and brushed against her pouty lips, warm and wet, and she responded, kissing back with just the barest bit of tongue, gentle and investigative, only to pick up speed as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around as it caressed my teeth. Her hands roamed over my back, her fingers light and airy as they went.

I could not help myself in that moment and performed one of my favorite moves, although in hindsight it was a little more aggressive than I'd intended to be; still, as was usually the case when I tried it on a woman for the first time, she did not complain and actually responded with great favor. I growled and took a handful of her blonde hair in my hand, and tugged backward to expose her neck and throat, then pulled back and moved lower, breaking off the rapidly escalating intensity of our tongue tango, to slaver over every inch of her vulnerable neck and collarbone, winning a series of subtle sighs in the process which continued until my lips reached the soft upper swell of her breasts.

"Oh," she gasped as my mouth slid down into the depths of her cleavage. My fingers trailed over her skin and glided up her arms, and she trembled, knowing what was coming.

I nibbled my way up the slope of her right breast, my nose depressing the pliant flesh, so deliciously tasty, my hands light as feathers upon the skin of her arms and shoulders and sides. I reached the top and sucked her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the shriveled little nub. Her chest heaved as she labored to breathe, pleasure and desire mixing to make it difficult as I slobbered over her breasts.

My tongue flicked over the tip, teasing her, and my teeth nipped ever-so-gently at the crest. She whimpered when I nibbled it, pulling my head back to stretch the nipple out from the rest of her breast like a piece of silly putty, and she gasped.

"Richard . . ." she breathed, and I could sense her desire crackling like embers in the smoldering fire.

And then she was moving and shifting, rising to hover over me as she pushed down upon the middle of my chest, and when she slithered down my body and came to rest between my thighs with her knees and elbows on the floor, I understood what she wanted and what was coming, and my erection lurched again where it rose like a column from my neatly trimmed crotch.

"Oh my," the buxom blonde breathed, and the look she gave me said more than words ever could.

Her fingers walked delicately around my navel and traced the ridged pattern of my abdomen, and time seemed to slow and yet somehow speed up at the same time as her eyes studied my lower half, and its long and hard and throbbing pinnacle. I watched as Sadie's mouth opened slightly and her tongue flicked over her lips, an involuntary reaction to what lay before her.

I melted into the rug, all eagerness and anticipation, and jerked when I felt a cool stream of air swirl around the mushroom tip, and I lifted my head to watch as her luscious mouth opened wide and took my penis into her mouth, which was always a magnificent sight, made more so this time by the fact that it was beautiful Sadie executing the move.

And then she swallowed me whole.

It was staggering, the accomplishment; Sadie opened her mouth wide and the next moment her lips were nestled against the flesh of my groin, the engorged head lodged in her throat. She did not gag, she did not jerk, she betrayed no sign of difficulty at all, and while my size was nothing pornographic, my length was solid and my girth the same.

Simply stated, I realized, the woman was a champion cock-sucker.

She murmured softly as she lifted her head to look at me, those brilliant sapphires sparkling with great amusement and mischief, churning with desire, and my fingers slipped down to trail through her golden bounty of hair and clutch at the back of her head, holding it steady as she worked.

She began slowly, bobbing her skilled mouth up and down, creating her own speed and rhythm, not using her hands at all to assist her. It was a tender sort of blowjob, very calm and measured, and extremely pleasurable. Glorious sensations pulsed up and down the length of my cock.

And then she turned up the volume and her fingers came into play, tickling my balls with the nails of her left hand as her right wrapped around the base of my shaft and stroked it gently, humming as she did so to cause such an exquisite set of vibrations pulsing through his length, even as her head maintained its bobbing motion, a deep up and down motion that worked her hot mouth in perfect concert with the pumping of her hand.

I was proud of my control, but the work Sadie was doing took me swiftly to the brink, not surprising considering the way her tongue swirled around the crown of my penis, fingers stroking, nails tickling, mouth humming, and lips sucking, and I knew I would have to intercede before my testicles exploded.

"Sadie," I said quietly, but firmly.

The gorgeous woman lifted her mouth from my cock and wiped the spittle from her lips and chin, and smiled that glorious smile, blue eyes sparkling, as she crawled up my body to meet my lips once more. My hands skimmed down over her shoulders and slipped into the small of her back, then moved lower to clutch at the rounded cheeks of her bottom, kneading the firm flesh, relishing the sweet feel of such a well-sculpted rump.

Sadie drew herself up to her knees then and I followed suit, and we opened our arms and embraced in that position, bodies upright and together, her luscious breasts again squished into my chest, her head and its bounty of blonde resting lightly on my shoulder. My fingers slipped down her back and over the flesh of her wonderful bottom, taking it gently into the palms of my hands.

It was at this very moment that I felt her stiffen slightly, just a hint of sudden apprehension, and without looking, without seeing, I knew that Doug had reentered the room. I had heard nothing and had no idea how long he had been back, or how much he'd witnessed, and for a moment I wondered if the night would be derailed now that Sadie was faced with the reality of coupling with another man in front of Doug, and not just the idea of it.

Which is when her body softened and she tilted her head again, and brushed her lips along the lobe of my ear, and said softly with heated breath, "Kiss me, Richard."

And so it was settled and the sexual side of me took over once more, for that was what Sadie and Doug both wanted, and I kissed her again, a long, hot, wet kiss that brought my blood to boil, and hers.

Her hand slipped between us and took hold of my cock, caressing it gently, squeezing and stroking, then dipped to cup my testicles, massaging the swollen sack with utmost care and tenderness. It felt good, I'll be the first to admit, but my cock had already been pleasured a significant amount and, besides, I figured Doug would most like to watch the worshipping of his wife.

Which is exactly what I intended to do.

"Lie back," I ordered, gently but with clear command, and so she obeyed, rolling to her back and closing her eyes, and waiting for me to have my way with her.

I wasted little time as my hands went to her creamy breasts, cupping them gently before trailing lower over the smooth plane of her stomach, fluttering along her sides and caressing her feathered strokes, dancing across her exposed skin, and then lower again as my fingers slid into the swath of blonde hairs below her navel, holding there for only a moment, just long enough to build anticipation before they continued and crossed over the slick pink folds of her vagina.

Sadie whimpered and her body tensed, and tensed again with another whimper as my finger slithered inside her, piercing her labia, slipping smoothly between the puffy folds before retreating and rising to circle the swollen nub of her clitoris, once, twice, three times slowly, flicking at it with the flat of his thumb.

As I strummed the underside of her clitoris, my head dropped to her stomach and peppered a series of feathery kisses across her skin. She knew what was coming, wanting it, and her legs splayed out to the sides of her own accord, parting to give me better access.

It was, I have to admit, a breathtaking sight: Sadie Stillman sprawled out before me, beautiful and majestic and gloriously nude, and bathed in flickering orange fire light, trembling beneath me with my fingers delving into her exposed pussy, which was crafted with long thin lips of minimal bulge, pursed tightly together and nicely contained, the clitoris protected but accessible. It was not an image I'd ever hoped to have, yet there it was.

I dipped my head and without warning pressed my mouth firmly against her slick pink folds.

"Oh!" the woman gasped, the cry breaking her lips as I moved to suckle her clitoris, wrapping my lips around it. "Oh yes . . . oh yes . . . oh yes . . . oh yes!"

I worked hard to pleasure her to the best of my abilities, kissing every inch of her slit, my lips skirting down her glistening folds, my tongue fluttering across her opening and her clitoris, and it seemed to be working: her juices flooded into my mouth and over my chin.

I captured her swollen labia between my teeth and nibbled at them as my fingers spread her lips wide, giving me even greater access. I changed course and assaulted her clitoris once more, the flat of my tongue dragging languorously across it before my lips clamped down and suckled vigorously. At the same time, however, one of my fingers teased the entrance of her sex for long moments before plunging deeply inside.

Sadie moaned as my finger plunged and my lips suckled, and her hips began to tremble and her thighs began to quake, and I knew she was ascending. Soon, I realized, she would be past the point of no return, and so I set about sending her there, prepping myself for the third leg of the one-two-three punch I'd been prepping her for.

I pumped my finger in and out, in and out of the buxom blonde's sopping wet hole, which was the first leg, and did not halt the ministrations of my mouth, which was the second leg, as I continued to eat her with abandon, suckling and teasing and licking and nibbling, and throwing everything I knew at her.

And then I stuck a finger up her ass.

I wonder, looking back, if she knew it was coming; I was discreet about soaking my pinky finger in her juices and moving it between the cheeks of her ass, but when it plunged into the wrinkled pucker of her anus to its second knuckle, more than an inch of anal invasion, she groaned and grunted and wailed and reacted, but did not seem necessarily surprised. In my experience, most women shriek and ask what I'm doing; Sadie did not, which excited me as much as anything else.

Her hips bucked wildly, however, and it was a struggle to keep both my mouth on her clit and my fingers in her pussy and ass, but somehow I managed. I wondered fleetingly what Doug would be thinking as my finger wiggled its way entirely into his wife's butt, but her hands sliding through the blonde locks of my hair to grip my head brought my mind firmly back to the task at hand.

"Ooohhhhhh," she moaned as she pushed down hard on my head, grinding my face deeply into her folds, nearly cutting off completely my flow of oxygen. Juice was pouring from her slit and I knew she must be spiraling swiftly out of control.

Her ass was fantastic and scorchingly hot, clenching and sucking at my finger as I wriggled it inside her bowels, grinding out little circles even as my tongue speared into her pussy in rapid succession. The latter I soon replaced with another finger, attacking again her clitoris with my tongue, intent on ending her.

And so Sadie reached the end of her rope, soaring to the heights of pleasure as the stimulation overwhelmed her, and the fires raging between her legs began to spread, coursing out over the whole of her body, evidenced by the quaking of her legs and the violent trembling of her body, shaking and shaking and shaking, and then everything stopped and her body went rigidly still, eyes fluttering, and I knew she had come to the end of all things.

"Oh my god," she breathed, a strangled sort of sound, and then it began.

The whole of her body quivered ferociously and stiffened, straining and fighting, and losing as the unspeakable euphoria of her climax clobbered her, and her chest heaved and her limbs wobbled and her hips bucked and her breasts jiggled as the pleasure hammered home, striking with its awesome fury, and she wailed at the top of her lungs.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The sound rattled the wall, shattering the quiet, but I knew what my job was and I did not relent, my saturated face grinning as I kept right on eating her twitching, wrecked, delicious pussy.

Sadie shrieked for an endlessly long moment before the stiffness of her body sluiced away and she sagged back against the rug and pillows, spent. Her breathing was fitful and ragged as she sucked in the air, her orgasm slowly relenting.

Which meant it was time for the next step, which would prove the biggest.

Were this just another encounter, just another sex session with a beautiful woman, I would not have warned her what was coming; I was accustomed to taking charge, women preferred me taking charge, and so I did. This was not just another encounter, however; somewhere in the shadows beyond the bubble of orange light a man was watching, the husband of the woman I was with, and that required some degree of magnanimity.

I shifted my weight slowly, carefully, as I positioned myself. She sensed my motion and opened her lovely blue eyes, wearied by orgasm, and looked at me questioningly.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and she nodded without hesitation.

And so I reached down and took hold of her calves, and lifted them and set them to rest upon my shoulder, bending the beautiful woman into a right angle with her bottom upturned, her feet up and out behind my head, and took hold of my shaft with one hand to guide it forward, and Sadie gasped as the head of my cock, taut and pulsating, pressed against the swollen lips of her pussy, stretching them wide around the mushroom head.

At which point I paused, hovering for the briefest instant, furthering once more all of our anticipations, mine and Sadie's and Doug's, for wherever he was watching I knew my friend would be the one most engrossed by and invested in what was happening, as his deepest desire came to life before his eyes.

I pushed forward and the fiercely tight and blisteringly hot pussy of Sadie Stillman swallowed my cock. My hands slipped under her bottom, palms up and cupping her cheeks and spreading them to grant me better access and deeper penetration.

It was quite a sight to see, wherever Doug was: his wife was flat on her back, her nude body quivering, her abundant breasts rising like mountains off her chest and heaving as she breathed, her feet and legs high in the air and buffered against my body, her hair a nest of blonde around her head, her stunning blue eyes fluttering with pleasure, and the thick cock of another man jutting lewdly out of the pretty pink entrance to her sex.

I pressed deeper, inching forward at a leisurely pace until I bottomed out and could go no further, my thighs coming to rest against her upturned rump, and it was in this moment that our eyes met. She sucked in ragged gasps of air and her tongue flickered again over and along her bottom lip, and her beautiful bright blue eyes smoldered. She said nothing, but said everything.

And so I gingerly withdrew and she gasped again as her vagina sucked at my shaft, clutching at it, sticking to it, and I pulled and pulled until all but the purple head remained, the ridge of the crown just peeking out from her depths, and then I thrust forward.

Sadie screamed. "Fffffuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk mmeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cried, back arching, body quaking, her hips lifting and rocking forward to grind against me.

And the pace quickened and the force of my thrusting increased, and my legs slapped against her supple bottom with every downward stroke, and a long series of whimpering groans escaped her lips.

It was rough and it was brutal, and I knew it was just what Sadie wanted, and by extension Doug. I pummeled the beautiful blonde with my cock, my hips slamming forward and down again and again and again, driving me deeper, rippling the skin of her ass and jiggling the flesh of her breasts. Her inner walls hugged the thickness of my cock and slick, sloshing, squishing sounds echoed across the room each and every time I withdrew.

I'll admit, I was working really hard; I could feel the sweat upon my skin and the veins in my neck beginning to bulge. I was struggling to keep my control, wanting to pleasure her in so many different ways, so many different positions, but knowing I might not last much longer.

Which is when I realized the woman herself was getting close, which meant it was time to intervene; playing the take-away game was the surest method by which to send a woman hurtling toward mind-blowing orgasm.

I pulled out and Sadie whimpered, softly at first then angrily, but she had little time for more than that, for with a swiftness borne of vast experience, I took hold of her hips and flipped her onto her stomach, flat upon the soft fibers of the rug, then drew her up to her hands and knees before me.

Her bottom from the back-side was an absolutely phenomenal creation; my crotch rested snug up against the rounded flesh and I relished both the view of it from above and the feel of it from up close. It was an exquisite rump, apple-shaped and lovely with curved hips flared perfectly around a pair of shapely cheeks. I reached down and spread those cheeks with my thumbs to gaze upon the wrinkled little hole set between them, which my finger remembered well.

"Give it to me," she growled through gritted teeth as she flicked her head around, blonde hair flying, to glower fiercely at me.

And when her body began to tremble and deep whimpers of pleasure mixed with an odd assortment of what might have been pain took hold of her body, I knew she was right where I wanted her.

1...345678