Pleasure Upon Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug sighed once she was gone. "I'm a lucky man," he said, and I nodded.

"Yes, Doug," I agreed, "you are."

It was then that the first flicker crossed his face, though I'll admit, this time I missed it. "Thank you, Richard," he said quietly, looking at me.

"You're welcome," I said reflexively, and when silence followed, I turned to my friend and saw the look in his eyes, and realized where we were and where this was going. I lowered my voice and said again, differently, "You're welcome."

Doug was quiet a long moment, but when he spoke, there was strength in his voice. "I know it was a strange situation to find yourself in, and I know we haven't talked about it since then, sort of letting it lie, but it was one of the best weekends of my life, and I want to thank you for it."

For once, I did not really know what to say. "You're welcome," I said again.

Doug chuckled. "It's alright," he told me. "You can talk about it. I won't get upset. I let you fuck my wife, remember? Twice, actually. There's not a whole lot to get upset about."

I let out a breath I did not realize I'd been keeping. In truth, I think I'd been keeping it there for six weeks. "Good!" I said, a little too loudly, then laughed myself. "I'd been a little worried about how you would be, you know, as time passed."

He nodded knowingly. "Totally fine," he said. "It's what I wanted. It's what I needed. Sadie and I have never been better, actually." He grinned. "She can't stop talking about it, you know. That weekend totally rocked her world."

Now I really did not know what to say. This time, I didn't even try. Thankfully, however, the entrance once more of the woman in question saved me like a bell at the end of class.

"My nose is itching," Sadie said from the doorway behind us, and we turned to find her standing there with her hands on her hips and a stern sort of expression on her face.

I was concerned, but Doug merely smiled. "It should be," he said. "We finally get around to talking about our weekend, and you interrupt us. You need to apologize, I think."

She sashayed into the room and came around to stand before us. She was smiling now, and Doug was smiling, and there was something going on between the two of them that I could not even begin to understand.

"Apologize?" she said tartly. "I think not."

Doug's smile vanished. "Apologize, Sadie," he said. His voice was stronger and sterner than I had ever heard it before.

Sadie turned to me, smile gone, eyes lowered bashfully, and said, "I'm sorry, Richard."

My mouth opened, but no words came out.

The corners of the woman's mouth quivered, but she did not smile. She turned instead to her husband and said, "Something else itches, Douglas."

Doug was staring at the television screen. "I can't be bothered right now, whore," he said, and I nearly fell off the couch. "See if Ricky wants to help."

Sadie turned to me, and as she did so, reached down and stripped the sundress off her body, leaving her fully nude where she stood before me.

It was a body I remembered well: long legs, lean waist, flat stomach, exquisite breasts as fleshy and firm as any I'd ever had the pleasure of feeling, and a soft downy swath of golden curls set above the sacred spot between her legs. She was, in a word, gorgeous.

"Will you scratch my itch, Richard?" she cooed softly.

I looked at Sadie, I looked at Doug, I looked at the ceiling, and then my eyes went back to the woman, who was smiling that unbelievably sexy smile of hers.

"Sure," I said, which is when Sadie climbed onto the couch and planted her juicy pink pussy right on top of my face.

You're welcome, indeed.

<<<End of Pleasure Upon Request by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories starring some or all of these characters might also be forthcoming based upon response and demand. Certain characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in our profile.>>>

1...345678