All Comments on 'Poker Loser Ch. 03'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMM Nice

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
what a crock

most people would take it to the police and just tell their parents hey i got drunk and this guy took advantage of me and raped me .. then sue his ass his parents ass and everybody else he ever knew ..... i hope he gets hiv .... and dies a very slow death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It never stops amazing me

It never stops amazing me how many insecure people there are that sit around reading stories that they know deal with forced/reluctant sex, and then want to ease their own conscience by criticizing the author of a story they really enjoyed, but made them feel guilty. Your story was very energizing and stimulating, and your characters have a very true realism to them. When you make the wierd-o's feel guilty, you know you've done a 'Good Job'!

Ron

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 19 years ago
Great so far

This is your story, and I don't want to try to write it for you. Please, though, keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with a happy ending. Sure, it may offend some if they end up in love and married, but a lot of us would love that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Big Crock

I have to agree that is story line is a crock. There's absolutely nothing arousing about this story. Your main character is a bastard and your your heroine despite being snotty doesn't deserve to be treated like a whore for being a little reluctant. I tried warming up to this hoping for a happy(er) ending, instead it left me feeling like I need to go bathe in a harsh abrasive.

I like your wrting style and have to admit you have a certain flair but this plot sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good

very good story, also, people should look at the story genres and descriptions before reading it and commenting on how believable it is. not every story is going to be down to earth and completley believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVE IT

Hey goldeniangel i love all your stories but this (and the sequal storyline) is my fave keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hey Angel

As always, your writing is fantastic and your visual imagery beyond compare. Ignore the idiots just as you told me yourself. It would be nice if some of these so called "critics" would leave a name on one of their crude and rude comments because being anonymous is just such an easy thing. Keep up the writing Angel, I look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i'm still shaking

and my pussy is soaked. Thank you.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Yawn another mamoth cocked Master

God how many stories are people going to write where the main guy is mamoth dicked.

Try reading party of 5 the lead character is never mentioned as being huge or super wide just normal.

mry2mry2over 14 years ago
Subserviant

Great story Sub woman treated as she should be

IsanaIsanaalmost 12 years ago
Wonder why other comments are like that

I mean, this *is* the nonconsent/reluctance category, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

It does amaze me how so many people complain about what they read on these sites. Seriously?? You thought you were going to read something G-rated?? What is the name of this site again??? DUH!!!

If you take a moment to stop the complaining and open your mind, you will enjoy it like the rest of us. The writer is not telling of a real life true story here!!

Goldeniangel, take it as a compliment...same as smiling and waving to a driver that flips you off. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Wow, this is so incredibly well written. Grammar, usage, etc. was all pratically used without error. I am SO GLAD that you mentioned Allison realizing she is succumbing to Todd's manipulative ways when she started unconsciously thanking him when he allowed her some freedom (such as the simple act of closing her shirt when she walked to his apartment). The realism there reminds me of the actual complex that goes on within some rape and kidnap victims. It's sad, really. But it's great that your writing isn't just a bunch of "sexy" sentences strung together- it actually has thought and depth. 

I, just some girl with a miniture version of the Cinderella Complex, keep hoping to find a non-consent/reluctance story that ends up with romance between the characters when the guy starts realizing his love for the girl and stops his manipulative tendencies. Truthfully, I hated when Todd took away her anal virginity. And when he finally started fucking her vagina, I hoped that he would realize what he had done (or have her crying in front of him) and have him feel extremely bad. And then he'll repent on his actions and releave her of the blackmail. And somehow, they'll fall in love, go on a real date, and end happily ever after. Yeah, right. I completely understand that the category in which I found this story does not usually include happy-go-lucky endings like that. Oh well. Maybe not as many people have the same fantasies as I thought. In any case, I want to commend you for your brilliant writing (even if it IS a bit rougher than I hoped).

Everything- the chemistry between the characters, the stuff Todd makes her do- is just so hot. There is no other way to explain it. 

Anyway, I was going to talk about some other things, but I'm getting impatient- I want to read the other chapters already! LOL. Maybe I'll leave a more detailed comment when I finish this series. 

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

Each story is getting more exciting:)

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingalmost 6 years ago
What an ending!

“Then furiously she masturbated...”. That one line turned this story from a 5 to a 10 for me. Masterful.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And so the cookie crumbles.

Yes I do like the way this story is progressing! As I may have written earlier, nonconsent is not my favorite story type but as long as it not physically abusive I can deal with it as I myself have known some young women whom I thought needed to be taken down a notch. I find it interesting that you, a woman, seems to think some need that too. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES