All Comments on 'Poker Loser Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow, hot bad sad...I'm disappointed in Todd

I am really feeling so bad for Allison, and I just don't think she should hav been begging for it by the end. That really ruined this for me as you painted a great picture of a reluctant female, who's sexual emotions were turned on, but was really upset and grieving what was happening to her. THAT was realistic for this storyline. Then to have her 'want' it, 'beg' for it from Chad who was an ass, and Todd who is getting off more on humiliating her then enjoying her, seemed false. It's hard because you make m sympathetic to Allison, but then feeling let down by her final reactions and that of Todd. You'd think he'd not want to share her, or better yet, maybe at least be jealous of another guy with her. This seemed sad to me. I also think you have done this fabulous job making us understand Allison, and be sympathetic to her, that to see Todd just beat her for the sake of beating her, and then humiliate her with anal sex, just was horrible. I really want Todd to suffer some and understand she has been 'paying' back her bet, and paying him his blackmail, but was totally an 'innocent' before getting involved with him. I'd like to see some regret or suffering there. I at least am grateful for your showing us her remorse re:her cousin, her disgust in being with him, and her tears.

Still, I hope you understand that your writing is so good, so compelling a story, that I can BE invested to respond so detailed to it. I am always ready to read the next chapter.

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
BAD

Sorry, Don't care for incest stuff. Great stories til now.

maggot420maggot420almost 19 years ago
Amazing

Amazing and wonderful. Love the story completely.

maggot420maggot420almost 19 years ago
Amazing

Amazing and wonderful. Love the story completely.

maggot420maggot420almost 19 years ago
Amazing

Amazing and wonderful. Love the story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Flowering of Human Desire

This is a great story of desire...awakening passion...revenge...human carnality...and love. Keep them coming!

However, you might do a better job of reviewing your stories prior to submission (many grammatical errors...sometimes causing difficulty following the story).

It is very compelling though to identify with Todd as he is forcing Allison to enjoy her situation as he is. I believe he should be expecting to fulfill all her hidden desires as well as his...and perhaps even have a strong future together after graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yummy

very yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is the best yet!!! :D

I have been reading since the first Poker Loser and this one is by far the best! Personally, I wouldn't call this incest (that is a major turn off for me). It's not like this is a blood relative we are talking about here. A brother? No thanks. A step cousin? No problems. :) Thank you angel, great story! :) I'm off to start the next one. :)

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Smooth

A smooth transition to a confused but still resisting Allison. An arousing variation - you are so creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

It was a great story till now. She felt raped and that is a horrible feeling, she would not wake up horny but crying. And it would be great if Tod learned a lesson because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cousin ruined it for me. I liked it up to then though.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Payback is heck!

Somehow it's hard to feel sorry for her after years of teasing him, especially if she treated him poorly because of their forced familial but non-blood relationship. Ah well the misfortunes of gambling and pride. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES