Poker Loser Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wedged between the two hard bodies, Allison thought she was going to die as the two men alternately shoved their dicks in and out of her. She hadn't thought it was possible to take on two guys at once, not like this. Everything was burning as they thrust, jolting and bouncing her body. Drained, Allison finally gave up. Collapsing onto Todd's chest, she lay there and just let the men have their way with her body, giving herself up to their lusts. After this, she'd just never think about this night again. It shamed her to know that her cousin was the second man to enter her pussy and her ass, but she doubted that Todd would bring him on another date. Every Friday it was something new. All she had to do was get through this night.

The men were enjoying the added tightness that each other's dicks gave to Allison's pussy and ass; Todd was also enjoying the collapse of Allison's soft body onto his. He knew that once she relaxed, and adjusted to having so much dick in her, that her body would start to react to this as well. Not used to so many orgasms (or so much dick), she'd probably be walking funny all weekend - he wished he could see it.

Even though Chad had already cum once, being in Allison's ass was really starting to get to him. Having his bitch of a cousin taking it in her forbidden hole, from his dick, was just something that he'd never even dreamed would come true. He almost lost it when she started moaning, indicating that their movements were beginning to get to her; but he wanted it to last longer, and he wanted to be able to last until she was cumming while he was in her ass. This night was worth everything she had ever put him through.

Her pussy and ass burning, Allison realized that she was starting to become aroused again, and she panicked a little. After so many orgasms, her tender flesh was so sensitive that she didn't know if she could handle another one... but she'd finally adjusted to the two dicks pumping in her, and they were starting to feel really good. She felt fuller than she ever had in her life (which wasn't surprising, considering that she was a lot fuller), and her body was slowly, tiredly, beginning to build its way towards another orgasm. Gritting her teeth, she tried to think of anything non-sexual, but it was hard to with two guys filling her holes, the very air smelled like sex.

Finally, when Todd reached his hands under her body to begin massaging her breasts, she gave in. Now, moving with the guys, there was an even greater difference in the pleasure that all three of them were experiencing, as her soft body rocked with them. Clenching her muscles, her pussy and ass massaged both their dicks, and both guys moaned as she moved between them. Picking up the speed, Allison became caught in their faster rhythm, and as she began to reach the pinnacle, she began sobbing and wailing again

"OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER.... OH MY GOD I'M SO FULL.... OH FUCK ME I NEED IT, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING.... MY COUSIN IS IN MY ASS AND I'M CUMMIN.... OH GOD TODD.... OH TODD!!!!!!"

The men lost it and both of them forced their dicks into her at the same time, making her produce a wordless wail of pleasure, as their cum spurted into her holes, filling her to the brim. The constant sexual activity of the night finally took its toll on her, and she fainted.

* * * * *

Allison woke up in the dark, and realized that Todd had kept his word to her. The clock on his bedside stand said that it was 3am, she had been unconscious and he hadn't taken her home. Rather, her small body was trapped; they were both sleeping on their sides and he was behind her, with one arm and leg possessively spread over her body and holding her close into him. Wriggling a little, she realized that he had a night time hard-on. She froze, and considered...

Used to masturbating after their "dates", she was horny, despite the inordinate about of sex that she'd had. Carefully, she moved her head to look around and ascertain that Chad was gone, with a sigh of relief she completed her scan without finding another presence in the room at all. There must be something wrong with me, she thought, that I'm stuck here until morning and all I can think about is the fact that I'm still horny.

Biting her lip, she made her decision. Why masturbate when she had even better orgasms during sex... this was still technically one of their dates... she wouldn't really have to feel guilty about having sex again... it wasn't like she'd hunted him down during the week after all. The aching need in her sore pussy finally decided her, and she wriggled some more, until she managed to position his dick between her legs. Carefully maneuvering, she began working the thick meat into her pussy. As she had hoped, Todd's body began responding even though he wasn't awake. He pushed back, in his dream he had Allison in his arms after she'd come to him willingly, needing him. Fitfully, his hands caressed her breast and stomach. Allison bit her lip as his dick pushed into her harder, deeper... slowly Todd started waking up as his dick sent little signals to the brain that this warm, wet pussy wasn't just a dream.

Gripping her breasts tightly, he groaned low in his throat; he was always ten times hornier when woken up out of a sexual dream, and having the girl of his dream at his immediate disposal just made him even hornier. Roughly he pushed in and out of her pussy, listening to her whimpers and moans as the bruised flesh stretched and burned. She shivered in his tight clasp, one of her hands trailing down to feel the thick meat actually entering her pussy, and she began rubbing her sore clit.

Very quickly both of them worked their way up to orgasm, crying out in the dark with passion and ecstacy. Allison fell asleep immediately afterward, finally completed, more than masturbating after the "dates" had done. Todd drifted a little more slowly... just thinking... when he did finally fall asleep, it was with his soft dick still engulfed in her warm pussy.

* * * * *

The next morning when Todd dropped her off at home, he grinned as she went hurried away from his car. He was right, she was definitely walking funny.

12