All Comments on 'Poker Loser Ch. 09'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hello

just to say you havent done the revenge thing yet ... so until you do i hope my low vote will keep your score down so people wont read your crap ... remember revenge is where its at go ... for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Irony is a functional illiterate criticizing...

"Anonymous" is truly pathetic. Helpful tip: if you are going to criticize other people's stories, it helps if your COMMENTS can at least be grammatically correct. Are you totally unfamiliar with the concept of the apostrophe? Or punctuation in general? How about capitalizing letters such as the first letter in the first word of each sentence, or the pronoun "I?"

Goldeniangel, I loved the conclusion to this tale. I'm going to counter Anonymous' craven and inane attempts to sabotage your efforts by listing your work on our own page under favorites, along with another excellently crafted story posted today that also came under attack from "Anonymous." I loved the romantic conclusion, and would like to see Allison returning to Todd of her own initiative.

APAPabout 19 years ago
Irony is a functional illiterate criticizing...

"Anonymous" is truly pathetic. Helpful tip: if you are going to criticize other people's stories, it helps if your COMMENTS can at least be grammatically correct. Are you totally unfamiliar with the concept of the apostrophe? Or punctuation in general? How about capitalizing letters such as the first letter in the first word of each sentence, or the pronoun "I?"

Goldeniangel, I loved the conclusion to this tale. I'm going to counter Anonymous' craven and inane attempts to sabotage your efforts by listing your work on our own page under favorites, along with another excellently crafted story posted today that also came under attack from "Anonymous." I loved the romantic conclusion, and would like to see Allison returning to Todd of her own initiative.

Oldman-PaOldman-Paabout 19 years ago
Nice JOb

I enjoyed this a lot. I will read the rest of you stories. Thanks very much for wrighting them.

jasonrbjasonrbabout 19 years ago
My new favorite story

After reading this submission I just have to say, WOW. Excellent work. I whole-heartedly enjoyed this story beginning to end and can't wait to share it with my wife. If I know her I'm not gonna get out of the house for a few days. Once again, GREAT WORK. Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
just made me cum SO HARD

mmmm, i love all your work and i think that was the hottest one i've read yet. also i loved the group sex chapter, that was so hot. oh GOD i just came so hard reading about Todd spanking and fucking her against the wall. You write the hottest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a jackass

"i hope my low vote will keep your score down so people wont read your crap". What a dick, your story was great.

richardaorichardaoover 18 years ago
Great story

Great story. As for the Asshole who gave you

the low rating, how true it is: stupid is forever.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 18 years ago
Great Series!!!

It is a pity that some of your readers don't understand the Taming of the Shrew technique to force submission. One of the things that I was hoping for, however, was the "bukkake party" stage. The group poker party would have been the best place for it, but maybe Todd and Allison can get back together and have a reunion with the frat for that chapter!

Great Series - keep up the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done but

If she is stupid enough to believe a blackmailer is giving her all copies or is not making more tapes and 2. I was surprised she was not volunteering to be his sex slave for life, most of these rape them enough and they will love it work out that way. The score reflected an overall erotic writing exercise it also reflected the first two points.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Great uptight prissy to thre hole cum slut.

I rated each chapter a five. This is one of the best turning an uptight prissy virgin in to a cum loving three hole slut ever. Very well written and had my over sixty cock hard.

I'm such a ped my gf is only 38. I will have her readig the story to me while riding my cock sipping cava. I know she will like the story maybe not as much as me. Her taste is for stories of forced etreme public exhibition and hulmiliating sex. We have acted out several of the milder stories. She wants more.

I hope this isn't the last we read of Todd and Allison.

You left them both wanting to explore more in the last chapter.

I read these in june 2006. You may have continued the story by now.

I have bookmarked your page. Your story list is impressive.

naughty_sexy_sallynaughty_sexy_sallyalmost 18 years ago
"Allison's New Life"

i liked it soooooo much & i've read "Allison's New Life" .

it was wonderful i liked the end of the story. please write more

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 17 years ago
Thanks AGAIN!

Angel:

I treated myself yesterday and re-read the "Poker Loser" series (I'm gonna do all my chores and then re-read "Allison's New Life"! later) ... but... I'd forgotten how much I love this particular chapter.

The erotic, passionate, nasty sex (of course)... but the flow of the emotional connection that had fully developed (though not fully recognized by the two of them at this point) really moved me.

I just wanted to thank you again for two of my favorite characters!!!

Hugs

alex

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Truly erotically sensational

I just read all 9 chapters of Poker Loser. It was wonderfully written, plotted out well to end it this way at this time. Every chapter built into the mysterious relationship of seduction, domination and submission. One has to understand these relationships to appreciate the development of the relationship of Todd and Allison. The progression of the relationship was captured amazingly well in the final chapter -- when she wanted him to imagine that she had just lost the poker game and was trying to get away. That epitomized the full circle she had come in this dom/sub relationship. To the others who complain -- go elsewhere and read -- this is tastefully and erotically done. That's what this site is all about. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Poker winner 2

I thought it could not get better,but it did.Fabulous and probably the best story I have read.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 15 years ago
great storyline

Loved the storyline, as a fellow author here, I now am sending comments as they are very helpful. Great character development, hot scenes, kept me guessing what was going to happen next. Looking forward to other stories about Allison.

SpankMe2K3SpankMe2K3almost 15 years ago
Awesome Story

As a) a fellow author and b) a submissive, I found your story enthralling, sexy and downright hot! Probably one of the best I have read on ANY site. Great job!

bacpakr991bacpakr991about 13 years ago

Wow! One of the best series i've ever read. Kept me hard the whole time. Now one to the other part of this series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

I wish I could have a confirmed happy ending to this story. sniff sniff. guess i'm a softie.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Got close

I was really expecting her to ask if he felt like another game of poker next friday, although the 'pretend' she was trying to run away was a clever touch. Good story.

silverrosessilverrosesalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Wonderful story. Loved every word of it! So glad to find such an amazing author here!

materialgirlmaterialgirlalmost 12 years ago
What a great story

I just read this entire story in one sitting. You are an amazing writer. My favourite chapter was the BDSM one - I came so hard. I didn't like the group sex chapter but that's a personal preference, I'm not a big fan of group sex stories, but it is brilliantly written. I loved this last chapter. Hot hot sex with a little bit of romance - gorgeous!

My favourite of your stories is the David and Alanna one - it's a really beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great series!! :)

I really loved this series! You covered about every angle and the outcome is fantastic! For all of those people who like to complain (and are supposedly offended), no one made you sit down and read this. You need to remember, we are human. Our bodies are filled with hormones for a reason. We crave sex for a reason. It's what keeps the human population going. Stop being prudes and think about it for a minute. If you still insist on complaining, you have never actually been satisfied in your sexual life and we all feel sorry for you. There is nothing wrong with feeling sexy and liking different things. Those of us who try to suppress these feelings and consider them "dirty" will statistically end up doing something (or someone) they shouldn't be doing. It's life. You don't have to agree with everything, but for God's sake, stop complaining and go learn what our bodies are built to do...enjoy the coupling of being with someone(s) else. Once you open your mind you will be a much happier, content being. Sex is NOT "dirty". It's something enjoyable.

Angel, thank you. Take the criticism in stride and be proud of your work. I notice over 152,000 people have read this so far. You should be so proud!! THANK YOU!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Every chapter, just when I thought "this couldn't get even more intense," you top it. Every detail you include is plentiful and adds so much to the story.

For the last chapter (this one), I was expecting this: Todd ending the date and sets off to leave before intercourse. Allison, confused, begs for one last coupling with him. Todd, that manipulative yet extremely hot bastard, purposely waits for that neediness before he continues. And in that sense, Allison and Todd continue their affairs even after the 5 "dates" because Allison establishes an unusual attachment with him (and he with her) through her milder version of the Stockholm syndrome.

That, I believe, would make a brilliant, yet completely psychologically messed up ending. Regardless, I love your actual ending better, because I'm all for the happier endings.

In any case, you have done such an incredible job formulating this sexual journey. Even I, the reader, have been slightly victimized by Todd. Whenever he did something slightly sweet (like when he possessively wraps his body around Allison's throughout the whole night), I'd exert an "awww," an understandably stupid response, as he basically raped her in every way. But you definitely extracted the reaction out of us!

Your grammar HAS been getting more sloppy as the story progressed, but it's excusable because the genius of the writing itself distracts us.

Anyway, this is a brilliant story, and I love (and hate- aka hate how I love, yet nevertheless still love) it!

20 :D's / 23 :D's

Don't stop writing!

~ LaLaLadidahGirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

read it all in one sitting and i love it! please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING SERIES

Just readthe whole series in one sitting, couldnt stop til the end. Great Job, cant wait to read your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Allison is one fucking cocksucking fucking cunt isnt she!

Loved the whole fucking series and the way Todd slowly made her into his bitch was well done and believeable .Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming I know I did several times in fact Im ready to come again And I hope yo write more like this .Thanks again

anon0987anon0987about 9 years ago
5 for 4 rest all 1

Let me start to just make it clear to everyone that this is just my experience.

I read many of your other stories and rated them a 5 just as I did for the first 4 chapters of this story.

Chapter 5 just turned me off not sure exactly why but it left a bitter taste in my mouth and I was unable to enjoy the rest of the story. It seemed to me, that after chapter 5, I just felt sorry for her and from that perspective it just seemed abusive and not any fun anymore.

wish I had not read it.

anon0987anon0987about 9 years ago
Five for four then rest ones

Let me start just to make it clear to everyone that this is just my experience.

I read many of your other stories and rated them a 5 just as I did for the first 4 chapters of this story.

Chapter 5 just turned me off not sure exactly why but it left a bitter taste in my mouth and I was unable to enjoy the rest of the story. It seemed to me, that after chapter 5, I just felt sorry for her and from that perspective it just seemed abusive and not any fun anymore.

wish I had not read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent series

I have loved everything you have caused to be done with this girl! What a wonderful reading experience!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 8 years ago
Magic

You have brought 206,000 people along on the journey, including 30 people who also write as well as consume ;-)

Your creativity in finding ways to switch it up and make it novel for Alison, also make it fun and stimulating for the reader.

I must now check out more of your work - thanks for a fun ride, be well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Addictive

Good series. No where near as good as your little maid series, but still very good. Something about the little maid serious had me really visualizing everything, and becoming emotionally attached to the characters. Either way, one thing is clear... You are skilled and talented. Thank for you commitment to your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Up Your Game!

I will say for the record that your later work is a marked improvement from this waste of bytes. Paper-thin stereotypes of men as psychopaths (Chad) or soulless rapists (Todd and every other male) played off against the 'heroine', the stuck-up hypocritical princess ready to become a slut; drivel. Perhaps you have a rape fantasy, and as a male I state that is your business and not mine, but would you want your daughter or niece to fall into a situation such as this?

Really?

MS1954MS1954over 5 years ago
Excellent series

Thank you VERY much for this superb series as she has been degraded....

It would be great to see a sequel where perhaps she mails one of the tapes back to him as she has missed his attention and the excitement it has caused.... Just a thought

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
It was good, but...

It wasnt as good as your previous storie, you lost Me after chapters 6, it was just too lowly

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 5 years ago

I would like more of this series :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost me towards the end

Know this story was written a while back but I have a couple of comments. One thing that bothered me about the series is why she was playing strip poker with a guy she did not like or want to be with. Why was she there at all? Was it a party beforehand? Why were they alone playing strip poker?

I thought the first few chapters were hit but the middle up to chapter 8 got kind of ridiculous at times. Thought the ending was good and I understand her story Continues in another series. I may check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The entire story is abusive

Presumably the only way this asshole gets sex is by blackmail.

She was a stupid little girl, it’s wrong to deliberately cock tease that does NOT give this bastard the right to rape her and filming it?!

If this happened for real she would get mocked but he would get jail time. See how funny it is when he gets raped. Would he feel sorry then or would it take her suicide for him to show any regret.

That kind a psychopath would probably have a whole collection of trophy tapes. I’d rather slide a knife between his ribs than let him touch me. Gave every chapter 1 star. Nothing sexy about rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe

Ok maybe I'm sick or something but at least this was well written and I liked it for the most part. I will read other stories by you.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very good story! The psychological intrigue was very captivating as he molded her into a new persona. Well definitely enjoy reading more of her escapades. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

What does Allison get up to on Friday night's now.

She obviously needs cock, how and where?

Loved the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Poker Loser Series Info