All Comments on 'Pool Boy'

by INS2G8ER

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If she fucks that easily

She has been doing all the time.

She just has a witness to deal with now.

Still wonder what she would say if husband was to tell her about fucking a hot sexy babe while away.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
For me a sad story...

A sad story with 3 sad people: two low cheaters and the accepting husband...His wife cheats (how many times did she cheat when he was out?) and he let it happen? As soon as they fucked, both the women were out of the house for good and he should tell what happened to the other husband...Maybe this husband was a cheater too...That's the only explanation for his acceptance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A sad cheating slut who has to be doing it all along if she did it so easy. Part 2 should be them telling him a him fucking the 2 of them while telling his wife how much tighter she feels and that she is a better fuck. Than after fucking both in the ass tell the wife he leaving. She's fuckinf a kid that works for her so she is making a fool of hubby who's paying people to things around his house and she makes a fool of him by fucking them, what a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: For me a sad story...

For me the big problem was another person posting a story written in the first person, letting us know his thoughts and feelings, and, basically, he has none. Yeah, he's somewhat turned on, but his reaction is little more than one would expect from a man coming home after a trip and finding out his wife bought new furniture.

<P>

Don't give me the "it's a story" bullshit. Fiction does NOT mean anything goes. Criticism on a story can be good and bad, depending on how the story is told. This one was told poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do they have a open marriage or is she just a cheating slut.

Because he has never had them both she certainly likes the pool boy better than litttle hubbie, all he does is work his ass off and peek, oh and get checked for S.T.Ds. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another chucky author

Writing this garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Plagerized story

The is an almost word for word copy of https://www.literotica.com/s/sunning-by-the-pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sign me up

would love to find my wife and her hot firend like this

spankmeaginspankmeaginalmost 6 years ago
Wishful Thinking

Lucky Bastard! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous