All Comments on 'Pool Party for Two'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nyminusnyminusabout 15 years ago
Who says that a Loving Wives story must have:

A wimp little drippy dicked poor excuse of a husband and an equally drippy cunted whore wife fucking scores of big cocked men to be erotic. So fuck the wimp brigade and keep writing real LOVING WIVES STORIES NYMINUS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great to see HAPPY MARRIED couple!!

It's so great to read about a happy married couple. Here is a couple at a private pool at a seaside resort, and they just "fuck and suck" with abandoned. I agree with the previous commentor, and love to read about wives that can be slutty with thier own husbands.

If this is fiction, congrats on a great story. If this is from your experience, just plain "congrats"!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your story got me laid!!

Great couples story. My wife and I read this together, and she just loved it, and then me!! (Thanks, tustin92614 for getting me laid ....hard!!!) She's even thinking of doing me in the pool like in your first scene. You made the "bj-to-completion seem so easy, she might even try it!! If that happens, maybe I'll have something to write about. I thought your descriptions of oral work (both ways) was really good.

tustin92614tustin92614about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comments!!

Both the public and private comments have been really gratifying. It's especially fun to hear that someone's night got a little hotter because of this story!! Some of my earlier stories had revenge or cheating themes, but I really like writing about happy couples.

I love the comments. It keeps me motivated. You can always send a private message, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

I assume this was a multi-day vacation. I hope you write about the next day or two. Really good story. My wife loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES