All Comments on 'Practice Makes Perfect'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
csltcsltover 3 years ago
Tender, Loving Mom...

Priceless, from start to ending...

Thank You!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
What??

Bummer! He leaves his lovely trainer hanging, what an ungrateful ass! Hoping for another chapter where he redeems himself over and over.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
What

It's not nice to leave your step mother hanging. Need another chapter to fix this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He better fuck her.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

He's a good guy. He doesn't cheat on his girlfriend.

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 2 years ago

What a story and too bad mom could not get a reward from Trevor. All her work would not go to Laura and not her. Maybe she needs to sneak into his bedroom in the future and get her payment. Lol.

JohnsonLongwoodJohnsonLongwoodover 2 years ago

I think Sasha is going to be very comforting to Trevor someday when Laura breaks up with him. Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many fucking "umm ummm ummmmmmmm ummm". Sounds like a fourth grader writing.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

A good look at becoming of age, physiologically (the chemistry) and tied together with the emotional ( the brain) it is like learning to fly an airplane, it takes learning a lot of basic, then the mechanics, the operational techniques and the expectations results, all working to together quantify good OR GREAT SEX.

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guy7 months ago

Normally not a fan of step (family) stories, but I did enjoy this one. Love reading stories about mature women trying to manage the sexual hunger of much younger guys. Also a fan of the fantasy theme of a mother sexually educating her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous