Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
475 Followers

"No, keep going." She directed him. She began unbuttoning her shirt, sliding his hands against her bare skin.

She continued to slowly massage her ass against his crotch, his cock softening slightly, then becoming ridged again.

"OK" he grunted.

Three minutes went by, "OK slide one of your hands down to my ass."

"OK" Trevor said again, his left hand on her tit, his right hand now caressing her backside.

Five minutes, and he had not cum a second time. "Mmmmm Trevor, that feels good." She decided to see if he could handle a little dirty talk.

"Ohhh" He moaned, his cock stiffening even further.

"Ya, spank me a little." Sasha added, wiggling her hips extra. He had gone seven minutes now.

She felt his hand leave her ass, and a moment later it came back down on it, with almost no force.

"Oh harder, harder." Sasha said, raising her voice.

That was all Trevor could handle as she spurted a second load into his now very wet pants.

Sasha turned around and stroked his face.

"I'm sorry mom, I'll do better." He said.

"Don't worry about it, we are going to get you there. Go clean up hon, I'm gonna start dinner." Sasha said, ignoring the cum that had smeared onto her legs.

Dinner was quiet but once the kitchen was cleaned up Sasha took a deep breath and called him out of his room.

"OK hon, we are going to switch this time." She said, a feeling in her gut she would never be able to describe.

"What do you mean?" he asked, not as hesitantly as Sasha would have liked.

"You're going to stand right where I was and I'm going to help you get used to being touched."

Trevor only hesitated a moment before assuming the position. He was wearing gym shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt. Sasha wasn't totally sure where to start so so reached up to his shoulders and began rubbing there, almost as if he had a sore muscle. She ran her hands down his back, and then around his sides. She pressed her body against him as she did this and that was the first time she noticed a growth start to extend out from under his shorts. She tried not to look at it.

"OK, take your shirt off." She whispered.

He pulled it off over his head, not turning around to look at him. She took her fingernails and began running them up and down his back, stroke it gently. She could hear him starting to moan just a bit, he was also adjusting his weight back and forth on his feet, she knew he was close.

"OK try the breathing we spoke about."

He did, she was glad he was trying. She didn't really know if it would help at all but it had been a few minutes and he hadn't cum yet, granted he already had at least three times that day.

It seemed to help some, the moaning slowed down some, and Sasha felt good, like maybe a little progress had been made. She pushed things a little further by lowering her hands down, onto his shorts. Not touching his cock, but the sides of his shorts, a little on his ass. She hated that she thought to herself what a nice ass he had.

This was obviously hard for him, but she kept going, she squatted down and slid a hand up the back of his shorts, she was surprised that he did not have anything on under them.

"Mom I'm really close." He mumbled.

"Laura, call me Laura honey." She said, knowing that was silly.

As she pushed her hands further up his shorts the head of his cock popped out, she had not seen it yet. It looked almost swollen as he fought to keep from cumming for even another moment.

She knew this wasn't what the point of this was, but she wanted to see it up close. She as she knelt behind him she wrapped her hands around to the front of his thighs and slid them to the top of his legs, just a fraction of an inch away from his engorged cock and squeezed.

That sent him over the edge and Trevor released one of the most satisfied sounding moans Sasha had ever heard. His cock began spraying all over the cabinet he was standing in front of. After that initial burst however it began to drip down onto Sasha's hands. Sasha felt the warm gooey semen of her stepson on her and for a brief moment wondered what it tasted like.

Sasha collected herself. "That was good honey, why don't you go clean up and I'll take care of things here."

"OK ummm thank you." Trevor said, adjusting his shorts and heading to his room.

Sasha looked at her hands, there was still cum on her fingers. She looked down the hall to make sure Trevor didn't come back for something, then she licked her hand, first the right and then the left. She couldn't lie to herself about that, that wasn't to help him, that was for her.

This pattern went on for a few days, each taking turns groping each other, Trevor did a little more pinching and spanking, Sasha doing more and more dirty talk. Trevor began lasting longer and longer. Until finally, one night after dinner it happened.

Trevor and Sashsa were both completely naked Trevor had begun leaning with his back to the counter, Sasha was kneeling before him, running her hands slowly up and down his legs. His hard cock was only inches from her face but they both pretended that was not a problem. She had been rubbing him for nearly ten minutes.

"Ummm, mom or I mean Laura, I don't think it's going to happen." Trevor said

"Oh big boy, it's ok let it out." Sasha hadn't been listening to him, she was thinking about how she would pretend to be slow moving out of the way and was going to let him shoot some of his cum onto her.

"No really, I mean I know it looks like I'm going to but I'm not close at all."

Sasha stopped, looked up and then looked around her stepson's hard cock and asked 'Oh wow really?"

"Ya, I am sure! This is great! Thank you so much!" Trevor said, pulling his shorts back up. "This is really working!"

"Ya, great job hon." Sasha said not as enthusiastically as she should have been.

An hour went by and Trevor was still in his room. Sasha knocked, "Hon, do you want anything?"

"No, I'm good." he replied.

"OK ummm hon one more question..." She hesitated. She should let it go.

"Ya mom?"

"Ummm will you be able to sleep ok, like you were pretty ummm worked up and then we didn't finish anything."

"Uhhh ya mom, I did the two other times so ya."

Sasha tried to convince herself she wasn't disappointed.

Two days went by and they didn't do any work. Trevor seemed like he had moved on, and Sasha kept telling herself that she didn't miss it.

On the third day Trevor came home very upset.

"MOM!" he screamed as soon as he came through the door.

"What hon?" Sasha said running into the living room.

"Mom I have a problem," He paused "Laura sent me a picture and ummm it happened from looking at it. Fuck!"

"Oh honey, ok we will work on it more." Sasha tried not to sound excited, but she was. "What was the picture?"

"Ummm she was standing in front of a mirror and she had one foot up on a chair, and she had her phone in one hand but the other hand was like holding her ummm her vagina kinda open, and she labeled it 'I can't wait to feel you here.' "

Sasha was a bit speechless, that was far more forward than she had ever been in high school.

"OK so what should we do sweetie?" she asked.

"I don't know mom but she obviously wants to do more than back rubs!" Trevor yelled.

"OK OK OK, hon, take a breath and calm down. We can umm practice other things. It'll be fine." She tried to reassure him.

"Ya ok mom, like come on, you're gonna help me get used to getting jerked off or get a blow job or have sex?" He threw himself down onto the couch.

Sasha stared at him for a moment. "Honey, I would do anything for you." she said, holding his eye contact.

They looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Sasha finally stepped forward and knelt in front of him.

"Close your eyes and think about Laura." She said. Trevor followed her instructions.

Sasha's heart was beating fast enough that she could feel it in her neck as she undid his pants and reached her hand inside. She wrapped her fingers around his hardening pole and pulled it out. His skin was incredibly hot. She just held it in front of her for a moment. Sasha took a deep breath, there was no defending this, as she raised her right hand and felt the skin pull up and then lower her hand and have it stretch back the other way, that was it. Sasha was jerking off her step son. No way to go back now.

Trevor's head was all the way back, his face turned to the ceiling. Sasha went very slowly, up, pause, down, pause, up, long pause, down.

It was only a few more strokes before she felt him push his hips up towards her, his breath quickening. She picked up her pace, knowing that would make it feel better for him, she wanted him to like it.

He began cuming, the gooey liquid shooting up into the air and landing on her hand and his stomach. He moaned in appreciation and clear ecstasy. It was over a moment later, before he opened his eyes he muttered "You're really good at that."

"Ok honey let me get you a towel."

Sasha came back into the living room, his cock now slowly shrinking back down. She wiped up his cum for him like he had spilled a drink at dinner. He said thank you when she was done.

They ate dinner on the same couch with the tv on. It was a reality show, normally very tame, but this episode the cast was visiting a beach and one young blond was filling out a tiny bikini in a rather surprising way.

Sasha glanced over at Trevor just in time to see him adjust his cock as he looked at her. Sasha felt a little jealous but pushed that feeling away.

"Do you like her sweetie?" she asked.

Trevor looked a little surprised, "Umm well ya, I mean, ya, she's ummm." he trailed off.

Sasha picked up the remote and rewound to the beginning of the scene. The camera was following behind her, zoomed in on her very round and very bouncy ass as she walked towards the water. Her bikini could barely be called visible as it rode up between her cheeks.

"You can think about her." Sasha said pressing play with one hand and freeing his cock with the other.

Sasha heard the scene they had just watched playing out as her head dipped into his lap. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and held them there. She knew it wouldn't take much to make him cum this way, so she tried to not move her mouth at all. She began the slow jerking motion with her hand, up and down once again.

It was only a moment before his cock was going a little more in and out of her mouth and Trevor adjusted himself in his chair. The noises he was making were more of a whimper than a moan.

Sasha let out her own moan, sending vibrations down her step son's cock. That was all he could handle.

What Sasha didn't expect was the pair of hands that came down on the back of her head, pushing most of his seven inches into her mouth and throat. His cum filled her mouth, salty and thick, coating her cheeks, tongue and teeth. She swallowed as fast as she could, it poured into her.

Finally it stopped and he released her. Sasha sat up and slapped him hard enough that she thought it might leave a mark. "You asshole!" She began "You NEVER do that to a woman!"

Trevor looked shocked, he began to speak but Sasha cut him off. "If a woman is kind enough to suck your dick you don't ever press her head down!"

"OK mom I'm sorry." he said rubbing his cheek.

"OK asshole lets see how you like it!" Sasha said, standing up and pulling her leggings down.

Trevor looked at his step mother's pussy, it was groomed but not hairless the way Laura's had been.

Sasha grabbed his shirt and pulled him in front of him, grabbed his head and pushed it into her vagina. He immediately began licking her, aimlessly, but eagerly.

Sasha's anger began to subside as she got more and more aroused. It had been three weeks since her husband had rolled off of her the night before he left for his trip. The sex that night had been good, but not amazing.

Sasha inched back to the couch, finally being able to sit down. She began to guide him, helping Trevor find her clit, then showing him how to add a finger, placing his other hand on her breast. He kept going, showing no desire to stop. His cock was rock hard again. Sasha was embarrassed because she felt herself getting ready to cum. She couldn't help it, Trevor was about to hear the series of tiny grunts she let out as her pussy convulsed.

She caught her breath as she looked down at Trevor who was still kneeling in front of her.

"Did I do OK mom?" he asked.

"Yes honey, you did very well." Sasha panted.

Trevor smiled before asking "Umm can you maybe shave though, that way it'll be more like Laura's."

Sasha wanted to slap him again, but she was too out of breath. "OK hon" she agreed.

"Thanks mom." Trevor said, getting up and going to his room.

The next morning was awkward. Trevor seemed to hover, maybe thinking he would get a blowjob before school, Sasha open to the idea but not really sure how she should start that. Finally Trevor left and Sasha found herself alone, wishing she had taken advantage of the opportunity.

It seemed like forever before Trevor was back from school and practice. He was sweaty when he came through the door, but Sasha didn't want to wait. Once she started she didn't stop for days.

Sasha took him deep into her mouth, some slow wet slobbery sucks, some fast head bobbing up and down, her hair flopping. She rubbed his balls, she sucked his balls,she helped him titty fuck her. She swallowed his cum, she took shots across her tits. She sucked him off laying down, kneeling, she had him stand on a chair when her knees were tired. She blew him fully dressed, in her panties, and completely naked with her newly shaved cunt on display. Once she made him cum while he was on the phone with Laura.

It was working though, he was lasting longer and longer. He lasted twenty five minutes four days before prom, and he hadn't even cum yet that day.

There was one last hurdle though, and they did not have much time to master it.

Trevor looked over at Sasha after dinner, she had sucked him off fast and furious when he got him from school, and they usually did a second one after they ate. Tonight would be different though.

Sasha led Trevor to her bedroom, they had always used the living room or sometimes Trevor's bedroom. Trevor watched as she undressed, slowly, before climbing onto her bed.

She waved him over. He climbed up and Sasha helped him undress. They didn't kiss, but it was still more intimate, she licked his neck, he sucked on her nipples, groped her ass. She moaned into his ear.

He laid on his back and Sasha straddled him. She slid a condom on him, made him promise to always use one with what she was sure would be a herd of girls now that he could control himself.

Sasha closed her eyes as her step son's cock slid easily into her. She ground her hips into him feeling him impale her. She leaned forward and his hands came up and cupped her breasts. He began to thrust into her and they found a rhythm.

She leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Is this really your first time?"

"Yes mom." he replied.

Sasha squeezed her pussy tighter around his cock, he moaned in response. She was surprised he was doing so well. It had been about five minutes.

He came soon after, his hips bucking up and down, Sasha trying to ride him as fast as she could. They laid together for a bit before Trevor got to experience doggystyle for the first time. He liked that very much.

They went through the first pack of condoms in a blink of an eye. Sasha bought more. She drove thirty five minutes away to make sure no one she knew saw her buying them.

By the morning of prom Trevor was a good lay. The last time they fucked before bed he bent her over the side of the couch, pulled her hair and spanked her till she begged him to stop. He gave her two more smacks and then only stopped because she promised to finish him with her mouth. He was confident and experienced and by this point had fucked and gotten blown more than he could count.

Trevor's dad came home a few hours before the festivities started, Trevor was out picking up his tux and Sasha thought of Trevor the entire time her husband fucked her.

Sasha tried to smile through the pictures and made painful small talk with Laura's parents. She didn't want to admit it but she was jealous of the way Trevor was looking at his date. She had a small tear in her eye when they rode off in the rented limo.

Her husband fell asleep early, and she knew Trevor wouldn't be home until the early hours of the morning but she couldn't sleep. She waited in the living room, each pair of headlights driving by getting her hopes up. She knew when the prom ended, she knew the house they were going to afterwards and soon after Saturday turned to Sunday she guessed her step son was taking the very cute dress Laura had worn to the prom off of her.

It was about three in the morning when the Uber pulled into her driveway delivering Trevor back home. He quietly opened the door but seemed very happy that Sasha was still up.

"Is dad asleep?" he asked.

"Ya he was very tired from travelling, but come on tell me how did it go." Sasha asked.

A grin spread across his face, the size of which Sasha had never seen on him.

"It was awesome mom," he began. He told her about the evening but Sasha just wanted to know about the afterparty.

"So I was pretty nervous" he started getting to the good part. "We were upstairs in one of the bedrooms. We had been kissing all night, I really like the way she kisses."

Sasha once again felt that pang of jealousy. She tried to ignore it.

He continued "She took her dress off and mom, oh my god, she had the tiniest thong on. It was so hot. She took her bra off before I had even gotten my shirt off. Mom her tits are amazing."

Sasha wasn't feeling only jealousy anymore, she was starting to get turned on.

He kept going "So she gets my clothes off also and I was really happy, I wasn't even all the way hard yet. I felt more relaxed. We laid on the bed and kissed and touched each other a lot. Mom it was a lot like what we ummm used to do, that helped a lot."

Sasha just smiled, she wasn't sure what to say.

"So I started fingering her and she was so wet, so I went down on her. I tried to pace myself, but it was so fun listening to her like that."

Sasha was more than a little turned on, now she was actively wondering if he would want to fuck her now that his dad was home.

"I think she came, because she said I should stop. She then climbed off the bed and knelt as I sat. I knew what was coming next. She was good mom, but ummm not as good as you." This was the first time he looked right at Sasha. They both smiled.

"OK so ummm did you enjoy it?" Sasha knew that was a dumb question but she wasn't sure what else to say and she wanted him to finish the story.

"Well I mean, ya of course, but I did good, I think she was surprised, I mean I know she has heard about some of the other times."

"I'm glad honey." Sasha was thinking maybe he eventually came and that was going to be the end of the story.

"Well after like ten minutes she got back up on the bed." He continued on.

"Oh ok." Sasha said.

"Ya... mom I can't tell you how good her skin felt. I just kept rubbing and grabbing her. Her ass is soooooo amazing!" His smile was growing again, he paused and looked at her again. Sasha hoped she didn't look annoyed about his enjoyment of his new partner.

"You'll be happy mom I wore a condom both times."

"Oh my!" Sasha said, louder than she should have.

Trevor went on to tell Sasha about what sounded like an amazing night of sex. He still seemed to really like doggystyle, and from what he said Laura also liked getting pounded from behind.

Soma99
Soma99
475 Followers