Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done there was a long pause.

"Ummmm well I am really glad you had a great night honey." Sasha said.

Sasha went to give him a hug before he went to bed. Their bodies pressed against each other, Sasha felt his cock pressed against her leg, not hard but not all the way soft. They held each other, Sasha's breath got a little heavier, did she just feel his cock start to stiffen?

The hug lingered even longer, Sasha slid her hands down a little lower. Trevor pressed her chest against himself a little firmer, his cock was now very much hard. Sasha reached for his belt.

Trevor pulled away. "Oh ummmm we ummmm, I mean me and Laura, ummm she's ummm my girlfriend now. I'm really glad about that."

Sasha was speechless, she felt dumb. "Oh baby that's ummmm wonderful."

Trevor turned and headed for his room. He turned back to her as he got to the door, "Ummm mom, really thank you for everything. Really, thank you."

"Of course honey, anything for you." She said.