Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

"Preet, you are not doing anything wrong," he assured me, "Just trust me. If it had not been for me, someone else would have taken you. I can bet you that Manni must have introduced you to at least half-a-dozen men and left you alone with them on some pretext or another."

"This is how cuckolds behave," he emphasized. "They want an alpha male to take their woman and give her the pleasure that they could never give; that's their dream."

"Trust me, Preet," he said confidently, looking into my eyes. "I know for sure that you will breastfeed my children."

"I looked at Anju, who was in the far corner with the kids."

"Not Anju's kids. Our kids," he added, "and Manni will raise them as his own children."

"It stunned me, but didn't want to brush it off. After all, he had already proven me wrong once. "

"My birthday is coming up Preet," he whispered to me, "you know how much I love your ass, right?"

"I was shocked; we were slowing down our intercourse, and he wanted to take me anally. What was he thinking?"

"Don't tell me, Preet, it wasn't me who took your anal virginity?" I blurted, with a hint of resentment in my voice. It's a cuckold's angst that really wants to see his woman be a perfect slut for another man, yet resents it as well. This mixture makes it very appealing.

"You got my pussy, didn't you? After all the hard work, that's the least he deserved."

"Besides, your bunty barely gets past my ass cheeks and his cock reaches great depths inside."

"Inder was persistent," she explained, "but not the sort of man that I imagined falling for. I was almost my father's age and also quite dark-skinned compared to us. He was telling me you wanted it, I wanted it, and that he wanted to impregnate me. It seemed both insidious and sexually arousing. On a couple of occasions, Inder's father made a pass at me; while it repulsed me, my body responded to his sexual advance. Would this father-son duo make me their slut? Inder's son, like our neighbor's son, admired my MILF body as well, and I wondered if he too would join the team?"

Sunny had a much lighter complexion, and hence I could understand her initial attraction to him. Also, because of proximity, it was much easier to start with him. Inder was an entirely different beast; although with him we had almost family sort of connections and I always felt more comfortable with the thought of him being her lover. Inder's father's interest didn't shock me; he was a well-known womanizer, and nothing less of him would have been expected.

However, I wondered how she could find privacy at Inder's home on his birthday. He was a party animal, and everyone in town was invited to his birthday party. Festivities go on very late in the night and that night if I remember correctly we left early in the night and we had passionate love but perhaps all I could do was lick her. She refused to have intercourse with me, saying that it would not be safe. She was in her early 7th month then. Instead of guessing, I listened in.

"Well, that's when I started looking for erotic literature with this theme and, to my utter shock, found a plethora of those stories. I wondered if you were into them as well. Clearly, Inder knew what he was talking about. I wondered how many other women he must have taken that way," she said.

I smiled and replied, "Well, he is a Casanova; living life king sized and, believe me, he has sampled all kinds of women already."

"But honestly, he never seemed to care for Indian women. It is surprising that you seem to have struck a chord with him."

"I wasn't sure if I could take his penis in my ass, especially in this condition, but I didn't want to disappoint him."

"He had certainly planted a seed in my mind, and I wanted to understand everything about this lifestyle. I had plenty of time, so I read about it all."

"I became more receptive to his and your needs from then on," she continued.

"In every meeting afterwards, I offered my lips to him; many times it would be a kiss, but a few times I remember giving him a blow job. One time it was in the club storeroom and once it was in the ladies' bathroom."

"Inder's birthday came along, and I wondered how to make it happen. I didn't feel comfortable going to a hotel with him. Doing it at home seemed normal. He kept on pressuring me, so I asked him to swing by the night before."

"Spent the next few days figuring out how to indulge him in our house. I had to prepare myself for anal sex; didn't want him to feel disgusted. I bought the kits and performed a couple of enemas. That day you were tired with a lot of work; something came at the last minute and you crashed soon after dinner."

"I prepared myself elaborately by taking a shower and dressing in a simple skirt and top while waiting for him. He promptly arrived a few minutes before 12:00. I was worried about you as you had gone to bed only 20 minutes ago but couldn't make him wait outside. Through the backyard entrance, I let him in and we directly headed to the room that we had remodeled for subletting."

"He took me in his arms and planted a wet smooch on my lips as he inspected his most prized possession."

"I kissed his lips just as the clock struck 12:00. Inder showed no desperation and masterfully kissed me back. After a few minutes of intense kissing, I presented the cake to him and we did the cake cutting ritual."

I returned to him after checking on you to confirm that you were fast asleep.He comfortably sat on the bed, leaning against the bedrest. I sat next to him and kissed him. His raw body odor was turning me on, and I let him take me in his arms and devour my mouth."

"How old are you?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"I just turned 42 and, trust me, this is my best birthday ever," he said.

"As he fondled my breast, I nuzzled into his neck and planted soft kisses. So, what do you want from me?" I asked.

"Your anal cherry, honey," he whispered.

"I smiled and said, I mean from this relationship."

"I know you love Manni; I have no intention of ruining your marriage. But trust me, Manni will have you regularly serviced by me on your marital bed. That day is not very far; play along for it to happen."

"You are doing this for him," he assured me.

"You are only a few years younger than my father. It almost seems as if I am sleeping with my father-in-law, I said, as I caressed his bulge."

"Well then, there is no harm in letting my seed grow in your womb, he said, touching my belly."

"He pulled me in for a kiss, and I eagerly swapped saliva with him. My hand squeezed his bulge, and I slowly got rid of his shirt. His dark body, full of hair, reminded me of his masculinity. I sucked on his nipples and made love to them. Inder was delirious, and after a few minutes of it, he pushed me southwards."

"I got rid of his jeans and nuzzled into his crotch, inhaling the musky odor that I loved. Not wasting much time, I put his penis in my mouth and sucked on his knob. It was the first time we had such solitude and were in no hurry."

"I sucked on his penis for a good 5 minutes and then turned my attention to his balls. They were large, hairy, and droopy. That's when he let out a moan for the first time."

"Oh... Preet, you are an Apsara (maiden) from heaven. Lick them; coerce them to produce more semen so that you can use the semen to both get pregnant and feed it to your husband," he moaned.

"I spent a good 5 minutes on his testicles, and I noticed him pulling back his legs. Instinctively, my tongue darted to his puckered hole, and I licked it."

"You are my dirty slut. Lick your master's hole; eat his shit," he blurted.

"It was the first time I tasted someone's anus, but his reaction was so good that I continued it for 10 minutes, alternating between his sacs and anus."

"A good twenty-five minutes had passed, and I was worried that we were pushing our luck, so I encouraged him to mount me."

"He urged me to climb on the bed sideways, so that in the light from the bedside table, he could clearly inspect my ass. As I climbed onto the bed, I saw a couple of Magnum condoms and some lube that he had brought along thoughtfully."

"He marveled at the ass that he was so besotted with for a few months."

Slapping my butt, he said, "My Kelly Brook, today, I am gonna take you. You have made me wait too long."

"It fascinated him as he took his time, gently slapping it, running his hand over my smooth skin and the crack between my cheeks."

"He kissed and licked my butt; even nibbled on the delicate skin in a few places. He pushed his nose between my crack and inhaled my musky odor coming from my clean anus. His tongue darted into it and I felt it on my anus. He gave it a few licks, enough to taste me and enough to help me understand he loved my ass. He put on his condom and liberally lubed my anus, smearing some on his cock as well.He stroked it a few times to make it fully hard."

"I spread my cheeks to invite his penis into the right hole, saying, Happy Birthday Inder!"

"As the knob pushed against the entrance, my sphincter muscles instinctively tightened in response, but he kept on trying to make headway."

"You need to relax, Preet," he urged.

"I started rubbing my vagina, which was intensely lubricated."

"I groaned in pain as his knob finally pushed past through those muscles," she added.

"Inder gripped my waist. His thick palm was rubbing against my soft skin. His grip was tight like an iron fist, as if he was trying to keep his bitch from moving."

"The next day, I noticed that there were red marks on the sides of my waist."

"Once it was in, he slowly pushed-in-and-out for me to get used to his girth. He was practically knocking the wind out of me. The rubbing was causing a lot of discomfort; my hands firmly gripped the bedsheet, and I kept on holding my breath, praying that the pain was transitory."

"Slow Inder, it's too big; it won't fit. I must have pleaded for a good 5 minutes but never really stopped him."

"Finally, my sphincter muscles relaxed and I was feeling more at ease. There was a bit of pain, but I started enjoying the pleasant sensations. It felt amazing as his tip seemed to brush against the right spots, causing me to experience those intense feelings that I crave."

"Inder was careful, but I had gotten comfortable enough, so I urged him by saying, fuck your slut, Inder, fuck her, bust her tight hole."

"He increased the tempo, and I heard those pleasant sounds of his thighs hitting hard against my butt and his testicles hitting against my pussy."

"I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks so that he could get it in even more; he had already reached far deeper than you ever could. As his tempo increased, I supported myself on all fours for better balance."

"He was built like a tank as he furiously fucked, ignoring my pregnant condition; some sort of animal instinct had gripped him. After about 5 minutes, I started shuddering with my orgasm. I covered my mouth to stop making guttural sounds; it was an intense feeling that I didn't expect."

"He wasn't done but disengaged, realizing that I had already climaxed."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Let's take a breather," he breathlessly whispered.

"Let's finish it," I said.

"Will take much longer, honey," he said, sitting on the bed.

"I quickly put on my skirt and checked on you. Judging that I had more time, I rushed back with a glass of water for him."

"Inder had gotten rid of the condom and rested on the bed. He was completely sweaty with the action; even I was moderately sweating."

"I lay next to him and hugged him and said, you are quite a stud. How does Anju manage it?"

"She doesn't; leaves me high and dry most of the time. She can't take my size and can't take my weight either," he remarked.

"Hmm... What was your comment about feeding your semen to Manni?"

Cuckolds love the smell of other men's, especially well-endowed men's, semen on their wives. It fuels their hunger for their women and they try to reclaim them by licking it off their wives' bodies," he said.

"That's gross," I countered.

"How so? Don't you swallow my semen?"

"That's different," I tried to explain.

"It's different, but trust me, he would get a lot of satisfaction from it. The proof is always in the pudding," he elaborated.

"I got rid of my top and bra as well, along with my skirt. Now, I was fully naked and available for his pleasure. I was hungry for him as well and didn't want to waste valuable time, so I started kissing him. Getting on my fours across him, I offered him my breasts, which he eagerly latched onto."

"Oh God, you are heavenly," he mumbled. "Are these breasts or udders? You can feed an entire cricket team with these."

"He played rough with them; kissing the sides of the breast, nibbling them, and nibbling on my nipples. He lathered them with his saliva. I was moaning again."

"Preet, you've got to feed Anju's babies. You are their stepmother," he added.

"I kissed him and fondled his penis once again, which had become stiff already, and sucked on it again. Inder was literally in heaven. The prettiest woman he had been chasing for over 6 months was now his slut."

"I kept on licking his testicles and cock for a long time. I liked the smell and taste of his penis and kept on licking and sucking on it for an eternity, gradually taking more and more of it into my mouth. Inder helped me by pushing my head down and kept on playing with my hair. After a good 10 minutes, I invited him to take me again."

"He got down and put on his condom as I sat there and admired his gigantic cock.

Never in my life did I think I would fuck such an enormous cock, similar to the ones that we see in porn movies. And I even took it in my anus," she exclaimed.

"He stood me up and passionately kissed me again. I held his taut penis in my hand; it was touching my pussy lips although my tummy was protruding a lot."

"He turned me around and pushed his penis between my ass cheeks. It reached the other end with ease. He applied a little lube and aligned his penis against the hole, and within a few moments, he pushed it all in. I let out a deep grunt as he pushed it with all his might."

"Easy Inder," I exhaled.

"Inder was on a mission. He held my naked body from behind as I grabbed onto the bedpost and started stroking me. It was working like a charm; hardly a minute and I felt the pleasure of getting fucked by an enormous cock."

"He pulled me back and started kissing on my neck. I started pushing back against him, which encouraged him, and now we entered a perfect rhythm. There was something about this man; he was a super stud; he must have fucked overall for over 20 minutes. 12 minutes in the earlier session and 8 plus minutes already now."

"I wasn't even fingering myself but I was already inching closer to my climax; second climax," she added.

"Tell me you are my slut, he said, as he pulled my face up and kissed me. You are my slut? Aren't you?"

"I whimpered in response and let out guttural moans."

"Yes, yes,... I chanted."

"This encouraged him and he built up an amazing crescendo; each thrust hit me hard on my ass and his balls sometimes would slap against my pussy."

"Uh... uh... I grunted with each stroke; I was almost there with my climax."

"I held my breath as I hit my climax and shuddered violently while he kept on plowing me."

"Once I settled down, he disengaged and asked me to kneel. He removed the condom and invited me to lick it. Just as I was about to take it in my mouth, he used it to slap my face. His thick penis landed on my face as a thud several times striking a submissive chord in me."

"You want my cum, slut?" he asked. I nodded and took his penis in my mouth and started giving him a serious blowjob. After a couple of minutes, he was showing signs of ejaculating. A moment later, he came into my mouth. His penis violently shook for 30 seconds, shooting spurt after spurt that I hungrily gulped down."

"As usual, he smeared his last juices on my lips and not on my entire face. I smiled as I saw smug satisfaction on his face."

"It was already 1:30 in the night. That was the longest sex session I had so far. As I tried to wipe my lips with my bra, he held me and said, let it stay. Sensing some other nefarious thoughts of his, I got dressed."

"He hugged me and, softly kissing me on my cheeks, thanked me for the most fabulous gift he got on his birthday. He said, I have a cardinal rule for my sluts: once I deposit semen in any of their holes, it stays there until they take a bath the next day."

"It stunned me to hear what he wanted from me and, looking deeply into his eyes, I nodded. That's my slut, he said and left."

"Wow. That was intense, Preet. Why did you not tell me earlier?"

"Like I said, I still had to make sure that you wanted this."

Preet had little doubts about me and felt comfortable sharing the gory details of her debauchery. Sexually, she was adventurous and will indulge in practically anything; barring a few things that she initially felt disgusting, such as rimming and anal sex. She allowed me anal sex but never rimmed me. Clearly, the rules were different for me and her lovers.

We took a break and freshened up before continuing with the rest of the story. I had always loved my wife, but that day when she walked back to our seat and saw my beautiful wife, with everything that I had learned about her in the last several hours, I knew I had married the right woman. I had doubts about whether I would ever live my sexual fantasies, but it seemed I would get a lot more than I bargained for.

She gave me a mischievous smile, realizing that I felt like an idiot. Sitting back in our chair, she planted a wet kiss on my lips and said, "You got just the wife you dreamt of."

We marched onto the next step of our journey. Preet's delivery was perfectly normal; she delivered a healthy boy right at the 9th month mark of her conception. The nurses and doctors remarked at how easy it was for her to push our baby out. Her wide hips that men were fascinated by weren't just meant for aesthetics, they had functional significance.

"She is a natural," I remember our Doctor remarked in one of the follow-up appointments, "I hope you are considering raising a large family. It's a lot better here; more facilities; comforts; if one wishes to have a large family, it's not that difficult."

I remember Preet blushed and pretended to be distracted by something at the window. Our doctor was an Indian lady who had immigrated a few years ago, perhaps in her 40s. She also advised on several things, including when to expect normal sex to resume. She told us physically, a woman should be able to have sex right away, but it's usual for couples to wait for a week. Don't worry if you don't feel the urge to have sex, she told Preet, since it was entirely normal as the mother bonds with the baby. Some women don't have sex until 2 months after delivery.

We had normal conversations when we returned from our visit that day. Preet knew there was no reason for us to agree to anything. We will have sex when we feel like it. Of course, Preet was the hottest woman for me, and with her new shape, I had developed a complete obsession with her ass. I stated unequivocally that I would allow Preet to approach me, and until then, I will simply enjoy having her as a companion.Preet got busy with our baby and completely forgot that we were a sexually adventurous couple.

Preet had not had normal sex for a good 3 months, as far as I knew. Apparently, she gave Inder plenty of blowjobs and he fucked her ass couple of times, according to her story, but still it was much less than what a woman like Preet would feel normal.

Her birthday was arriving in a couple of weeks and Preet insisted we keep it a low-key affair. A few families showed up for her birthday as we had planned and we kept it toned down and wrap it up much earlier than our usual time. I had some work with Inder to extend my business and asked him to stay back so that we could discuss it and even hang out together. Inder's house was only a few minutes away, so he dropped his family and returned swiftly as I cleaned up. Preet wanted to assist, but I flatly refused and took care of the chores. We expected her parents to visit us but because of some reason they couldn't visit us;besides, we had to travel to India in a few months and felt that we could manage it since Preet was not working

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers